5

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

"I don't know. Those guys just began to go berserk at me once I came." Eunhyuk said, touching his cheek in pain.

Yesung stood up from the sofa and march back to Eunhyuk, raising his fist, readying to give the anchovy another punch but Jaewon step in.

"STOP YESUNG!" He yelled.

"What are you all standing there, stop your hyung here!" Jaewon yelled at Super Junior members.

Kangin and Shindong step in, grabbing Yesung by the shoulder and drag him away from Eunhyuk and to a corner.

"What is going on here? I could heard your screaming and yelling from outside. Mind telling me what's up?!"

Yesung struggle to be let go but Kangin pinned him onto the wall.

"That jerk, he... He hurt Hyoyeon badly!" Yesung yelled and Jaewon eyes widen.

"What?"

Yesung began to tell everything about the scandal to Jaewon. Jaewon was shocked and surprise. He turn slowly to Eunhyuk and calmly asked Eunhyuk.

"Why did you all of that?" He asked with a disappointed voice. Eunhyuk smirked.

"I got my own reason."

"What glory reason is it that till you make Unnie cry?" Yoona asked.

"I want people to notice me and you guys can't question my actions. I am the Leader of SUJU now. You listen to me." Eunhyuk said arrogantly and smirking at them.

Yesung scoff, pushing Kangin away making slowly making his way to Eunhyuk. He was calm and he smile at Eunhyuk before punching Eunhyuk again and the young boy fall to the floor. Yesung bend down, grabbing onto his collar.

"Let me tell you something, Hyukjae. There is only one leader in SUJU and it's Leeteuk-hyung. You are not SJ leader. Leeteuk-hyung never appointed you as a leader either. Remember that, Hyukjae or do you need another punch to get some reality sense back in that empty head." Yesung hisses.

"Eunhyuk-ah, doesn't a leader has to be the oldest in the group and that's Leeteuk. I...." Jaewon voice out but was cut in by Eunhyuk.

"But I had experience in leading a group. I am perfect to be a leader."

Jaewon was taken back by Eunhyuk words and his sudden change in attitude because the old Eunhyuk isn't this arrogant. He is a different person now. But Jaewon knew that he could do anything except give a warning to him.

"Listen, Eunhyuk, I can only say this. If anything happen to Hyoyeon, you're in big trouble with me. I won't let you off." Jaewon said with a smirk and left the room.