8

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

All eyes were on the hospital information counter. Some families stop to watch the crowded and loud area. They recognize them as SM Idols. Currently the idols were asking something from the lady at the counter and the lady was panicking with the continous question that is until a girl slam her hand and ask the lady with a serious and determine look, she ask.

"Jessica Jung, which room is she in?" Krystal ask in serious.

"She's... she's..." The lady stutter, frighten by the death glare Krystal was giving her.

"WHERE IS MY SISTER?!" Krystal yell.

Donghae grab onto Krystal shoulder and she turn to look at him. Donghae shake his head, telling her to stop and Krystal look away as her shoulder shook. Krystal was crying. Donghae turn to the counter lady again and ask her politely.

"Jessica Jung?" He ask and the lady took a deep breath before answering.

"She's still in the surgery room but...."

The lady words were hang in the air as Donghae, Krystal and the other SM family members rush towards the operations theater. As they reach the operation theater waiting room, they saw Yubin and Hara sitting on the chair in restless, they kept on staring at the operation theater door, hoping that it would open. Krystal rush infront of Yubin and Hara, wanting to ask them many questions but her voice won't came out, seeing this Donghae walk forward.

"How long has Sica been in the room?" Donghae ask, trying to be strong.

Hara look up but then she look away before bursting into tears. Yubin hug Hara tightly before answering Donghae.

"Almost two hours... Her injuries were minor but she did lost alot of blood. Her leg was stuck and..." Yubin silence.

Krystal move away from the place, she walk out off the waiting room and stare infront of the theater. Her body shook again, she cried again.

"Soojung..." Yubin called from inside but Donghae shake his head.

"No, let her be. Krystal isn't the type who let people see her tears, so let her cry alone." Donghae said.

 

 

They waited patiently with each other praying for Jessica health and fast recovery and also for their lost friend, Hyoyeon. They prayed hard, hoping Hyoyeon will be alright. Nobody leaves the waiting room. They feared that if they leave, the doctor will come out and they isn't there. They waited and waited until another 3hours had left, the theater door open slowly and the doctor walk out. Everybody rush outside to see him.

"How is she? How is Jessica?" Donghae ask first with Krystal beside him.

The doctor closes his eyes and Krystal shook her head. She hurridly cover and her tears flows down. Is this a bad news? The doctor let out another long sigh and answer them.

"She lost alot of blood when she arrive here. Her body is really vulnerable. Her leg, arm is broken by the impact and there's many bruise too. But we manage to safe her in time but she's still weak. She's still unconscious maybe still in coma for a few days. It will take a miracle for her to gain conscious this early, she's had a nasty shock." The doctor explain before leaving the place.

Krystal fall to her knees as she heard the doctor words. It was that bad.... Donghae move forward, going into Jessica temporary ward with the others behind him. Krystal was given a wheelchair to seat on as they push her to the ward too. Krystal didn't want to go in as Donghae went in first.

 

 

He grab her hand softly, placing a gentle kiss on it. He look at her and forces a smile. He was looking at her, how vulnerable and lifeless she look infront of him with bandages around her body and also life support. He began to wonder, if Jessica was in this situation what about Hyoyeon then...

Her eyes were close and her face had plaster because of the wounds. He moves closer and touches the plaster before tightening his grip on her hand. A tear fall down his cheeks, she look so different that usually and Donghae couldn't bear it.

"Everybody's searching for Hyoyeon, Sica. All of us are. You should recover soon and open your eyes so that we could search for her together. Can you hear me, Sica?" Donghae began to talk, it was gentle and soft but everyone in the room could hear him.

"Everybody is here too, waiting for you to wake up. Everyone's worried about you and I know you don't want people to worry about you so please, wake up... Wake up for us, for Krystal, for Hyoyeon... for..... me, Sica. Wake up for me, I really want to see your smile again, Sica, so please open your eyes." Donghae pleaded as more tears flows.

"A decade ago, I once told you that I would make you the luckiest girl in this world and I did but I then hurt you, so please wake up so that I can make it up to you. I promise you that I will make you happy again. I won't hurt you again.. please..." Donghae begged again kissing her hand again.

"I... I still love you, Sica. Please wake up so that I can say those 3 words to you. I don't want to lose you again, once was enough and both of us were miserable and I want to make up of it. Wake up, Sooyeon..."

The others in the room began to wipe their tears as they heard Donghae words. Krystal began to walk towards the bed, away from the wheelchair. She cried.

"Unnie..... Unnie, wake up, please. UNNIE, PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" Krystal yell, shaking her sister arm.

Dana hugged Krystal tightly and the young girl cried in her arms. The door open and Mr and Mrs Jung walk in. Mrs Jung gasped as she saw Jessica state. Krystal rush to her mother and hugged her tightly.

"Unnie, Mom... Unnie...." Krystal cried.

"Sica.." Mrs Jung called softly, she too cried. Mr Jung moves beside Donghae and the idol stand up, bowing to Mr Jung.

"What happen to my daughter?" He ask to Donghae.