11

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

The three of them walk towards the edge of the cliff and sit on it. They watch the River and silence filled their air. That is until Eunhyuk felt someone touching his shoulder and he turn around and found a familiar person............

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk asked with venom, glaring at ther person coldly.

"I was worried about you. Are you okay, Oppa?" She asked and he slap her hand that was going to touch her cheeks, away.

"Get lost! You have done enough, IU!" Eunhyuk hisses.

"Oppa...."

"What are you doing here? Did you not hear what Eunhyuk-oppa said? He said to get lost. So beat it, lady. We can take care of Eunhyuk-oppa. We don't need you." Tiffany growled as she run towards them.

Most of the SM Artist was there, moving closer to them. Tiffany stand beside Eunhyuk with her hands on her hips, glaring at IU. IU narrowed her eyes to Tiffany. She was pissed with Tiffany y attitude.

"Get away from me. I need to talk with Eunhyuk-oppa and it doesn't concerns you or your family gathering. MOVE!"

IU yelled, pushing Tiffany harshly. Tiffany stumble and fall onto the ground. Luna gasped and rush to help her Unnie. She raises her head and glare at her bestfriend.

"What do you think you are doing to Fany-unnie?! Are you mad?!" Luna yelled, standing up in anger.

"She deserves this..."

Luna march forward to slap her friend face but Kangin stop her.

"There's cameras around, Luna. Think of your image." Kangin whisper softly beside Luna, hiding the raise hand that he was holding from the cameras eyes.

"Are you happy? Are you finally happy, Jieun-ah?! ARE YOU FINALLY HAPPY?! YOU HAVE FINALLY POSTED THAT DAMN PICTURE! Now, Hyoyeon can't be found and it's because of that picture... Sica is badly hurt! Are you happy that your revenge work?! ARE YOU?! YOUR REVENGE FINALLY WORK, JIEUN-AH! IT WORK! HYOYEON IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND AND SICA IS IN COMA!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled out loud, slamming his fist on the ground.

"Why is it always Hyoyeon this and Hyoyeon that!? I am here, aren't I?! I love you, Oppa!" She said in anger.

"It's not my fault that this happen!" She added.

Both argued and one of the reporters film it secretly. They didn't know about it. Jaewon and Boa rush towards them and calm down the tense situation.

"Stop it, all of you!" Jaewon scold them.

Boa turn to face Tiffany and frown as she saw Tiffany bleeding arm.

"Who did this to you?" She asked in anger. Tiffany kept her silence, not wanting to answer but it was Sooyoung who answer.

"IU-shi."

Boa didn't waste any time to march towards that girl and began to give her a piece of her mind.

"Tell me, tell me what you are not satisfied with. Tell me so that I can fulfill it for you. Posting the picture is still not enough? Making Hyoyeon like this not enough? Making Jessica into coma, not enough for you? Hurting Fany not enough for you? Should you hurt me too? Go ahead, give me a slap and maybe you will be satisfied..." Boa scold, glaring dangerously at her. IU keep her silence.

"Leave this place now. You had cause enough troubles. Leave or I'll call the cops to you."

"I will not leave without Eunhyuk-oppa." IU fight back. Luna roll her eyes.

"I don't see the reason why Oppa should follow you. Oppa is NOT YOUR boyfriend. Oppa is Hyo-unnie boyfriend. So get lost now!" Luna told IU in anger.

"NO!"

Jaewon sigh and turn to Eunhyuk, telling him to send IU off but Eunhyuk reject the offer. He turn to IU.

"I am not your boyfriend or husband. This whole thing was a mistake. Leave this place NOW!" He scold her and IU cry.

The cameras were capturing everything that is going on. Eunhyuk was the bad guy as he make IU cried. They heard one of the reports cursing to SM artists for making IU cry and Yesung wasn't letting this go without a fight even if it's a female.

"Why are you crying? Did we beat you? We didn't. Stop crying, it doesn't suit you." He said and IU stays silent as her acting was caught by Yesung.

 

 

 

 

SLAP!!!!!!!!!

Eunhyuk wince at the pain as Mrs Jung slap him. Lee Soo Man and the others from the hospital had arrive. She grab his shirt collar and pull it in anger, crying.

"Wae, Eunhyuk-ah... Why are you hurting my daughters like this? What did Sica and Hyoyeon ever do to you till you had to hurt them like this?! Wae, Eunhyuk-ah... Tell me... Why..." Mrs Jung plead as she weakly let Eunhyuk shirt collar go.

Mrs Kim, Hyoyeon mother was there, crying infront of Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was guilty and he can't do anything but apologise. He went to his knees and apologise to Mrs Kim.

"Why...." Mrs Kim manage to choke her words out as she stare at the man her daughter love.

"Are you happy, IU-shi? Why are you doing this to my daughter? WHY DON'T YOU TAKE MY LIFE INSTEAD?! PLACE ALL OF YOUR REVENGE AND ANGER ON ME, IU-SHI!!!!!!!!!" Mrs Kim began to wail, grabbing both of IU hands and shake it vigrously as her tears stream down endlessly. IU was afraid by Mrs Kim actions.

"Umma...." Eunhyuk called Mrs Kim.