9

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

"What will happen if we can't find Hyoyeon?"

It was a sensitive question but Yuri was curious. She needed answer and so she ask them. Immediately all eyes were on her. Taeyeon stood up, pulling away from the hug and shoot a death glare at Yuri.

"We WILL find Hyoyeon. Don't say something like that again. WE WILL FIND HER! Do you understand me?" Taeyeon nose flare up in anger.

Yuri couldn't blame Taeyeon for getting angry at her. It was her fault and she's alright with it.

"Don't said those nonsense stuff again, Yuri." Taeyeon warn her member and Yuri nodded her head.

"Sorry... I was just.... Sorry.." Yuri apologise.

 

 

"Is there any news about Hyoyeon?"

Everyone turn to Boa who was walking towards them with a worried look. Behing her was their choreographer, Jaewon and that punk , Eunhyuk. The girls shook their head with Taeyeon sobbing out loud her tears. She felt guilty for this. She should help and settle this mess but she can't. Eunhyuk rub his neck in guilty. He was feeling guilty, right now. Tiffany turn her to the side and saw Eunhyuk expression and she scoff.

"Guilty?" She ask him and Eunhyuk kept quiet.

"Well you should be. If she dies, you will be guilty for her death. I really can't believe you would cheated on your own girlfriend. You're lower than the slugs." Tiffany said with a distaste tone in her words.

Eunhyuk hung his head low. Tiffany didn't stop, she continue.

"Why don't you do us a major favour get the heck out of this place. It's annoying breathing with a murder like you!" Tiffany began to yell and the crowds shifted their attention towards them.

Yuri rush beside Tiffany, covering tightly. Tiffany roll her eyes.

"Fany-ah..." Jaewon warn but Tiffany ignore it.

"Fany, there's crowd around here, mind your words." Jaewon added again.

As they were arguing, one of the police came towards their direction and his throat, catching their attention.

"Yes?" Boa asked.

"We are here to inform you we found this." The police said as he show a necklace.

Eunhyuk gasped and rush to grab it, holding onto it tightly. He began to cry as he saw this necklace. The others watch in confusion before the realise it.

"It's hers... It's hers... I gave it to her on your anniversary...... Hyo.... Hyoye... Hyo.... Mianhae.... I'm sorry, Hyo.." Eunhyuk began to speak before asking for forgiveness to no one.

Yesung who was at the site began to feel pity for Eunhyuk. Sure Eunhyuk deserve the hatred the SM family is giving but that boy really realise his mistake and he just couldn't help himself to hate the boy even more. Maybe he suffer enough...

"Eunhyuk-ah..." Yesung called, placing his hand on shoulder.

Yesung bend to his knees and hug Eunhyuk tightly.

"It's my fault, hyung. I cause this... I'm sorry... please forgive me... please.... Beat me, hit me, hate me, do whatever you want with me but please forgive me... Please, hyung... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... Please...." Eunhyuk begged as he cried in Yesung arms. Yesung look up to the cloudy skies. He felt his tears were pooling around the corner of his eyes, waiting for the right time to fall.

"Eunhyuk-ah..." Yesung called, rubbing shoulder softly.

"Pray, Eunhyuk. Let's pray that she will survive... Hyoyeon is a strong person, she will survive." Yesung tried to calm the situation down.

Eunhyuk break the hug and stare at the River. It was calm but there's rescue boats on the water, still searching for Hyoyeon. He was feeling the guilty and he felt as if he needs to do something. Looking around the surrounding, he stand up making Yesung shocked. Eunhyuk began to run forward towards the River. Yesung grew alarm.

"Hyukjae!!!!!!" Yesung yelled.

Taemin who just came to the scene rush forward by instinct as he saw Yesung screaming and Eunhyuk trying to jump into the river. Jaewon and Taemin grab tight onto Eunhyuk arm, pulling him backwards. Eunhyuk struggle, yelling to be release as his tears flow down.

"Let me go! I have to find Hyoyeon! I have to apologise to her! Let me search for her in the river! Let me go!" Eunhyuk yelled.

Boa moves forward and slap Eunhyuk across the face, grabbing his collar tightly before shaking it vigrously.

"Get a grip, Hyuk! The cops are doing their best to find Hyoyeon. You're acting irrational over here. We can't take any chances of losing you if Hyoyeon is..." Boa left her words hanging as Eunhyuk crouch into a ball, crying.

"I'm sorry... please forgive me... please.... It's my fault... everything of it. Everything... everything is my fault.... I'm sorry, Hyoyeon-ah..." Eunhyuk began to blame himself.

The others look at him in pity. Eunhyuk began to scream at the river.

"Please! Please return Hyoyeon back, take me if you must but please return Hyoyeon! HYOYEON-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled out loud.

 

 

Author's Note :

 

Please read these stories. Subscribe and Comment. Thanks............

Love Conquers All

Hope

Destiny Game ( HaeSica )

Never Say Goodbye, My Love ( SiFany )