6

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

Jaewon left the practice room so that they can solve their own matter their own. In the room, Sooyoung took a step forward and glare at Eunhyuk.

"Oppa, let's get real right now. I just wanted to know why? Why did you cheated on Hyoyeon behind her back?" Sooyoung asked, hand on her hips.

Everyone in the room is curious about the answer and all head turns to Eunhyuk, waiting for his reply. Eunhyuk open his mouth to answer when the practice room door open again and march in an angry Yunho and behind him was Changmin and BoA. Yunho didn't greet anyone and make a beeline towards Eunhyuk grabbing him by the collar and shaking him.

"What the heck are you thinking doing this sort of thing?! I don't care what your reason is but think about your members, idiot! This kind of news could break your group! Do you want to experience like what me and Changmin are going through now?! DO YOU?! Why can't you use your brain and think that this will get out and it will hurt the girl you love!" Yunho yelled and Eunhyuk pushes him away.

"It wasn't my fault. It is IU fault. She's the one who post it and besides it was for...."

"Don't blame your mistake fully on the girl. It's your mistake too. Firstly first, why are you in her house wearing like that?! I heard rumors going around at that neighbor that you have been visiting her frequently at night. Do you know what will that lead to if medias and netizen found out? SJ will be on hiatus like us and worst disband if netizens can't except this fact. Don't be stupid Hyuk!" Yunho yelled again, raising his fist to punch Eunhyuk when Changmin step in, pulling his hyung to one corner where Yesung is at.

"Enough, hyung. Don't do this." Changmin spoke softly, pulling Yunho while his eyes stare at Eunhyuk.

"Hyung, I respect you and please, tell us the real reason to your behavior. It might clear some misunderstanding in this tension room. I don't want things to go unsolve and people holding grudge on each other just because of some misunderstanding." Changmin said, giving Eunhyuk his pleading eyes.

Eunhyuk snorted at Changmin words. Yunho clench his fist, trying to move forward to punch Eunhyuk but Changmin pinned him to the wall. Slowly Eunhyuk turn his head to Yunho and Yesung. He open his mouth to answer them, the real reason to his actions.

"I just wanted to have fun with IU and I never thought that she could post that photo. It was an accident. It isn't that serious, it will died down...."

"But Eunhyuk-ah, have you ever once think about Hyoyeon feelings when you did this? Did she know about you visiting IU in her home? Eunhyuk-ah, Hyoyeon didn't deserve this torture. She loves you so much and you betrayed her? I don't believe that you wanted to have fun with her. I think that you are falling in love with her and scared to break up with Hyoyeon and you did this. Eunhyuk-ah, if something bad happen to Hyoyeon, I won't forgive you till the end of world. I will hate you till death. I won't let you off easily" BoA voice out calmly from Eunhyuk side.

Eunhyuk glared at her. He was fuming that everyone is against him even Donghae. BoA scolded him again and Eunhyuk turn to her and pushes her harshly. BoA eyes widen as she loses her balance and fall to the ground, almost hitting her head when Donghae grab BoA waist, pulling her towards him. Yunho was enraged by Eunhyuk actions. He step forward and with his long legs, he kick Eunhyuk by the tummy causing the boy to fall.

"I will kill you, you !" Yunho yell, running towards Eunhyuk but Changmin pushes his hyung away, pinning him to the ground.

"Calm down, hyung. Violence won't solve this." Changmin yell back but Yunho didn't care. He struggle from Changmin strenght.

"Let me kill him. I'll kill that . What happen to you?! Why the did you push a female?! You gone to far, Hyukjae. Let me go so that I can kill that coward! Maknae, let me go!" Yunho struggle.

Yunho was in anger, he couldn't control himself and so, he raise his leg up and kick Changmin head unintentionally. Changmin gasped and fall to the side, clutching onto his head. But as soon as he saw Yunho raising up, he tackle him down again, in the pain.

"Are you happy now, Oppa?" Seohyun asked from the corner. Everyone turn to Seohyun but not TVXQ since Yunho is going berserk and Changin is controlling Yunho from killing Eunhyuk.

"Are you finally am HAPPY?! Are you proud of what you have done now to us?! Look at what you have done?! Cheating behind Hyoyeon-unnie, pushing your own sunbae.... even more worst, causing other groups members to fight with each other? Are you really the Eunhyuk-oppa whom I grow up to respect? The sunbae who could sometimes teaches me to dance? The sunbae who could make us laugh even in an intense situation. The sunbae who USED to be humble? Are you that Eunhyuk-oppa? Because if you said that you are then you are a LIAR. The Eunhyuk-oppa that I'm seeing is an arrogant and fame-minded person. Wake up, Oppa. Wake up, now. Look at what you have done to SM groups members. They are fighting among each other because of you. WAKE UP!" Seohyun let her feelings out, glaring at Eunhyuk as she finishes her sentence. Eunhyuk ignore her and look at his reflection.

"Look at that mirror and ask yourself, who is that? Because that image that is projecting is a MONSTER!" Seohyun added quickly.

"Oppa, what happen to you? You never do that to BoA-unnie. Who are you?" Tiffany asked to Eunhyuk, shaking her head in disappointment.

 

 

Author to Reader :

I couldn't update quickly because my mom got a heart surgery and she's currently in hospital. I will try to update as quickly as possible but it might be a short update like that. I really hope that you guys understand. I need to look after my mom. Thank you...