7

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

The car door slam shut and hurridly briskly walking footsteps march towards the building before he broke into a run. He rush in the building and fearfully make his way to the receptionist. His hands was trembling in fear and his body just tremble. His mind gone blank after the call.

Earlier on, he got a call from KARA manager saying that Hyoyeon car was found at the Han River and the unfortunate happen. Both of his girls had got into an accident and Jessica was rush to the hospital but Hyoyeon...

SNSD manager didn't know what he should do now. He was scared. He was afraid that something bad might happen to Hyoyeon. But the his thoughts was interupted by a female voice.

"Oppa, Lee Soo Man wanted to meet you at his office now. He said it's important."

Manager-oppa didn't replied and make his way to the elevator and went up to meet Lee Soo Man. Walking out of the elevator like a zombie, his mind was filled with many negative possiblities of what might happen to Hyoyeon.

A knock on the door and it open, walking in the room, Manager-oppa saw a familiar face and two cops in the room. His heart sank and he grew panic. It couldn't be, he told himself.... Please, he prayed. Please not that, just not that. He prayed.

"Oppa..." Sunye called as she make a quick eye contact. She was crying before he enter as the dried tears were clearly visibly to his eyes or anyone eyes.

"I assume you heard the news?" Lee Soo Man asked and he nodded his head.

"I'm sorry Boss. I should have been careful but I.. I... If anything happen to Hyoyeon I will pay the consequences, Boss... it's my fault that this happen. I..."

Manager-oppa broke down, kneeling on the ground. He cried. Lee Soo Man shook his head. He wasn't angry. He was worried right now, there's no anger to fit in the worries he's feeling. The cops began to report what they had got and soon after Sunye and the cops left the building. Lee Soo Man turn to SNSD manager and began to ask him something.

"Did the girls knew about this?" He asked and Manager oppa shook his head.

"We need to tell them now. They should know." Lee Soo Man said and they walk off to SNSD practice room hoping to see them but they weren't there.

So Manager-oppa began to call Tiffany but no one took the call. He kept on calling them until Tiffany pick up.

 

 

The phone rang in Super Junior practice room but Tiffany didn't dare to answer it. It was tense and even after Jaewon return back to calm down the situation, it's still tense. The phone rang again and Jaewon turn to Tiffany.

"Answer it. It might be Sica or Hyo." Jaewon told her and Tiffany answer it, hesitantly.

"Where are all 7 of you? There's an important news I need to tell you about." Manager oppa scold and Tiffany sniff her nose before answering.

"At Super Junior-oppa practice room. Oppa, please come in here quickly, something bad had happen here." Tiffany explain and hung up.

Yunho was currently glaring at Eunhyuk from the corner with Yesung too. Changmin was on the floor, biting his lips from the pain on his head. BoA was protected by Donghae and everyone was currently glaring at Eunhyuk and the door open. Lee Soo Man and Manager-oppa walk in.

"What is going on in here?" Lee Soo Man asked.

Eunhyuk began to explain that they had beat him as he step a foot in the room and this really tick Yunho off. In a flash, he dash forward and give Eunhyuk a hard punch, causing the boy to fall to the ground. Lee Soo Man was surprise by Yunho actions.

"STOP THIS YUNHO!" Lee Soo Man scold and the boys grab Yunho and pull him back.

Yunho began to tell everything that had happen with the SNSD members adding in too. Lee Soo Man turn to Eunhyuk and shook his head. He was clearly disappointed by Eunhyuk.

"I'm disappointed in you, Hyukjae." Lee Soo Man said and Eunhyuk look down, stays silent but Lee Soo Man continous.

"Does the accident has some link with you?" Lee Soo Man asked and everyone including Eunhyuk was confused.

"What accident?" Tiffany asked.

Manager-oppa step forward and began to tell everyone everything.

"They had a car accident. Jessica was injured and....."

"Where is Sica now?" Donghae asked, clearly worried.

"In the hospital but.... Hyoyeon.... Hyoyeon...." Manager-oppa turn away from them and cover his face, shaking his head.

Sunny slowly make her way to Manager-oppa. Her petite hand grab onto her Oppa shoulder and shoke him.

"Hyoyeon, what happen to her?!" She yelled, tears threatning to fall. Something in her tells her that it's a bad news. Manager-oppa bit his lips.

"TELL ME! WHAT HAPPEN TO HYOYEON?!" Sunny yelled, shaking her Oppa shoulder vigrously.

"Soonkyu-ah..." Lee Soo Man called and Sunny turn to look at her uncle.

"Hyoyeonnie, what happen to Hyoyeonnie?" Sunny asked, begging to her uncle.

"Mianhae, Soonkyu.... The cops came to the building and told me that Hyoyeon fall into the River as the car front mirror broke. They are still searching for her but the possiblities for her to survive is...." Lee Soo Man hang his words, he didn't want to say it.

Sunny turn around and rush to Sooyoung, hugging the tall girl tightly. The girls tears were glistering. Yuri cover her ears and shook her head, not wanting to accept anything that happen right now.

"Ani... ani... this must be a dream. Wake up, Yuri-ah... wake up Yuri-ah... wake...." Yuri hit her head continously. Yoona grab Yuri hand and hug her twin tightly.

Taeyeon was lost for words. Her mind went straight to Eunhyuk. She turn and walk towards Eunhyuk. Her hand raise and... SLAP!

Her hand grab a handful of his shirt and began to shake it virgously while shouting at her.

"Are you happy now? Are you happe now, Eunhyuk-oppa?! Look at what you have done?! LOOK!!!!!!! My member is seriously injured and one of them is in the Han River and the possibilitied of her alive is 0! Are you damn happy?!!!! ARE YOU...."

"Enough Taeng!" Donghae grab Taeyeon arm and Taeyeon shove both Donghae and Eunhyuk till they fall down.

"ENOUGH?! WHAT ENOUGH OPPA?! I won't be fully satisfied until this punk gets..."

Donghae stood up and grab Taeyeon shoulders and shook it virgrously.

"Will killing Eunhyuk satisfied you? What benefits will you get if he died? Think rationally Taeng. You're the leader. Be rational!" Donghae yelled and Taeyeon cried, drop to the ground.

Lee Soo Man patted Taeyeon head and speak.

"I can understand your feelings, Taeyeon. But as a leader, you need to think rationally. You may go to the accident venue to search Hyoyeon too if you want." Lee Soo Man said and Taeyeon nodded her head.

"But what about Sica..."

"I'll go with the other family members. Just focus on Hyo." Donghae said and Taeyeon nodded.

Everyone was divided into two groups. Some decided to go to meet Jessica while others to Han River.

"Taeng, I'll follow you help search for H...."

Taeyeon turn and gave Eunhyuk a death glare and he shut up.

"You help enough, Oppa. Do us a favour and stays quietly at this practice room or go to some chruch and pray for Hyoyeon and maybe while at there, you could reflect your bloody freaking actions."

And she left the practice room.

 

 

It was crowded. Many passer-bys was crowding around the area. Taeyeon took a deep breath and tried to squeeze herself into the crowd to get through the cops to ask about Hyoyeon. It was a tough fight and when she manage to escape, Taeyeon rush to the cops.

"Did you find her?" She asked but the cops shook her head.

"Sorry Taeyeon-shi but we will keep looking. Just pray...."

Taeyeon turn around and saw Yesung infront of her. He took a few steps and hugged her softly. Taeyeon cried as she hugged back.

"I'm a bad leader, Oppa. I can't take care of my members that well."

Yesung rub her back and shook his head.

"Everyone make mistake, Taeng. You're not a bad leader. You're a great leader. It's just.... fate testing us. Stay strong. I know we will find Hyo. We will." Yesung answer back and Taeyeon nodded.

"Unnie..." Seohyun called as she hug her leader and then join by Yuri and Sooyoung.

"You're the best." They said and Taeyeon forces a smile, breaking the hug.

She went to the edge and began to scream at the River.

"HYOYEON-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE COME BACK!!!!! Please...." Taeyeon begged as she cried again.