14

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

"Oppa..."

"Because of him, I had to take an emergency leave because of this stupid thing..."

And that piss Taeyeon off. Stupid thing? This is a stupid thing....

"So this a stupid thing, Oppa? Sica in coma is a stupid thing? Hyoyeonnie still hasn't been found is a stupid thing, for you? My members despair is a stupid thing to you? No one ask you to take any personal or emergency leave, Oppa?! NO ONE! I'm sorry if this stupid thing had cause our precious leave. So, why don't you do me a favour and leave this place. Go back to your camp." Taeyeon yell back, she wasn't going to let this down not when her members are pulled in. But despite her strong stand, her eyes were glistering.

"You change so much in just two years. Correct me if I am wrong, Oppa but I don't know you anymore. Do us a favour and leave. Your presence will only damage the situation furthur."

 

 

 

 

"I didn't change, Taeng. You changed. You sided with a..."

SLAP!!!! Everyone gasped at the scene before them.

"I change?! I... I?! Fine then! I changed! Are you happy?! If I did change then I am sorry. Since I changed and you seems unsatisfied, let's break up then! I had enough of your ! You say I change when you are the one who change! I am still the same, Oppa.... I mean, Leeteuk-sunbae. I apologise if I am rude but let me tell you something. Yes, I am angry, furious with Eunhyuk-oppa for hurting my members like this but still I pity him because he learn his lesson. No matter what is it, he is still SM Town!"

With that, she storm out of the van in anger. Taeyeon didn't look back once as the others called for her. In the van, Eunhyuk was rocking back and forth in guilty.

"Everything happens because of me... everything happens because of me... Because of me... I.. I... I'm a USELESS PERSON! I'M A USELESS PERSON!!!!!! HYOYEON-AH! HYOYEON-AH! Hyo... Hyoyeonnie..."

He break down to the floor, bursting into horrible tears. Donghae, Boa and Siwon who was there look at their friend in pity. Siwon took a step forward and rested his hand on his hyung shoulders, trying to assure Eunhyuk that everything will be alright, hoping that Eunhyuk knows that eventhough he had make a huge and unforgiveable mistake, the others is here for him.

"Let's pray, Eunhyuk-ah..." Siwon mutter, pulling his hyung to his arms. They hug and Eunhyuk cried.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

The rest of the idols went back home shortly after Kangta instruct them. Sungmin decided to stay along with Siwon, Donghae, Boa and Eunhyuk just in case. As they try to think of a possible way in search for Hyoyeon, Taeyeon walk in with a dull look. The kid leader headed straight to Boa and take a seat beside her. Boa was uncomfortable by this. She turn to Sungmin and Donghae, pleading in her eyes for help. Taeyeon was giving out scary aura beside her.

"Taengoo-ah," Sungmin called and she raises her head, slowly and deadly, making Sungmin breath hitched.

"Yes, Oppa?" She asked, deadpan.

"No-no-nothing... Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Donghae wanted to talk to you! Speak Fish boy!"

Donghae gaped at his hyung, how dare that pretty boy. Taeyeon turn to Donghae and Donghae smile cutely. Donghae was determine to speak what Sungmin had chicken out. He even rehearse in his head and predict the outcome. He was mentally praising himself in his head too. Donghae turn to Taeyeon again. As their eyes meet, all of his practice in his head just blank out. He chicken out like Sungmin.

"Well, Oppa?" Taeyeon asked, getting very impatient.

"Oh look.... the night skies are beautiful. Let's get some fresh air!" Donghae awkwardly act and rush out of the van.

Siwon followed suit, pulling Eunhyuk and Sungmin out him. He try to pray in the van to get the negative aura out but Taeyeon is a devil lady.... She sure is scary... Small girl is scary when they angry, Siwon told himself. It left with only Boa, Taeyeon and Leeteuk. Jaewon had left too. Boa keep on glancing at the close van door and was planning to make a escape so that those two could talked. She count till 30 and rush out of the van. Before slamming the door shut, she warn them as a sunbae.

"Work this out before meeting us at there!"

 

 

 

 

"Okay, what are we doing right now?" Boa asked, punching everyone arms harshly.

"Why did you punch me, woman? How can a pipsqueak be so powerful?" Siwon complain, rubbing his arm.

"When you abandon them! Now hoobaes, answer your sunbae!"

"Oh look at her, just because she's debut in 2000, she thinks she's all that. I'm still taller than you!" Donghae poke Boa forehead. Boa snorted.

"Even still, you are a sorry excuse to be a man. Your height are similar to girls.... Seohyunnie height, yah Lee Donghae... A shame to be called man.... Don't argue with me. Now I ask, whacha doing?"

"I'm going to search for Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk answer.

"I guess, you could need helping hand. " Boa said and Eunhyuk could only smile.

"We need torchlight. It's getting dark and I can barely see anything." Siwon speak.

"Here, I got a few in my pockets." Sungmin speak up, handing them a small torchlight to the others. Boa look at Sungmin with judging eyes.

"Don't judge me."

"I'm not judging. I'm curious. Why do you have torchlight in your pockets?"

"I told you not to judge the kung fu master."

"I'm not judging. I'm curious...."

"And I want to search for Hyoyeon. That's our topic now." Donghae cut in.

 

 

 

 

In the van, Leeteuk was explaining everything. He was apologising for what he had said to her but Taeyeon was ignoring him.

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon-ah. I was too stress I... I promise never to do that again. I panic when I heard of that. Of what happen to Sica and Hyoyeon. I don't want my members to be a murderer. I'm sorry if I slash my anger on you. I really didn't mean too. Taeyeon, let's not break up, okay? Let me make up to you. I... Please give me a chance. I promise to make everything better. Please..."

Leeteuk was on his knees. He was pleading so bad and Taeyeon refuse to look at him. She was staring at the door.

"Taeyeon..."

"If you ever repeat the same mistake again, we are officially over, understood?" She speak up, turning to face Leeteuk.

Leeteuk smile for the first time today. He pulled his love into a hug and kisses her forehead softly and gently.

"Thank you. I promise not to hurt you ever again..."

 

 

 

 

When Leeteuk and Taeyeon went out of the van, they saw as the others were spreading around to search of Hyoyeon. They join in the search and when Leeteuk ask about Sungmin torchlight, the man blow up.

"DON'T JUDGE ME BECAUSE I CARRY MANY TORCHLIGHTS IN MY POCKETS!"

"Okay.. okay... no need to get female period on me... I'm not judging.. I was just curious." Leeteuk defend himself, raising his hands up in the air.

"That's what I say too." Boa shouted from the cliff.

They went to search around the area. Praying that they find something but nothing appear before them. For hours they search till Leeteuk call it quits and everyone headed back to the van except Eunhyuk who was searching. Leeteuk headed to Eunhyuk and hung his arm around Eunhyuk neck. The young man turn to his leader with his tears b down his face.

"Do you think she will forgive me?" He asked Leeteuk.

"Of course... she will. It's Hyoyeon, Hyukjae. And knowing Hyoyeon, I know that Hyoyeon is safe. We just have to stay strong. She is a strong girl just like Jessica."

"I'm sorry, hyung. I cause all this mess."

"I forgive you. We aren't perfect, Hyukjae. We are imperfect creations created with flaws. Through these flaws, we will learn from it. It's part of the circle of life. We learn from our mistake. Now, you are learning and I'm learning too. Even the influential people make mistake, Eunhyuk. No one in this world is perfect. We just had to learn from it. I'm sorry for punching you."

Eunhyuk smile and shake his head.

"I deserve it anyway."

"Yeah... yeah you did..." Leeteuk nodded his head, headlocking Eunhyuk under his arms.

"I will still search for her, hyung. As long as I never see her corpse, I know she is still alive." Eunhyuk speak as they walk up to the van. Leeteuk nodded his head and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

It had been a week since the horrible accident. There was no new news about Hyoyeon. Jessica was still in coma. Eunhyuk had stop all of his scheldue in search for Hyoyeon everyday. People are starting to forgive him which he was greatfully thankful. It was another day in the same week when Donghae get an emergency call from the doctor that Jessica was waken up. He arrive there immediately after his filming. He couldn't care of his fatigue, all he cares is Jessica. He arrive first as the other SNSD members followed behind. As they reach in the ward, they heard Jessica shrieking voice.

"Hyoyeon?! Hyoyeon?! Where are you?!"

Tiffany rush beside Jessica and pulled her in a tight embrace.

"I pray day and night for you to wake up and you finally did. Thank god... Jessica... Sica...." Tiffany cried.

The other girls take turns to hug and all cried seeing Jessica. But Jessica was searching for someone. Her head was stretching around in search of Hyoyeon.

"Hyoyeon?" She ask Yuri who look away.

"Where is Hyoyeon? Fany-ah? Taeyeon-ah? Sooyoung-ah?"

No one answer her. She turn to Sunny, pulling her hand.

"Sunkyu-ah, where is Hyoyeon?"

"We couldn't find her, Sica." Sunny answer truthfully.

"Joohyun-ah, you won't lie to Unnie, right? Hyoyeon is still alive right?" Jessica grip onto Seohyun hand.


"Unnie..." The maknae shake her head.

"Sica..." Donghae called, making himself notice.

When Jessica turn to him, he hug her softly and she cried in his embrace.

"We won't stop searching for her, Sica. We will never stop until we find her."

 

 

 

 

"Yeobo, what is it?"

An old lady was standing behind her husband near a riverside. The husband squinted his weak eyes as he saw a young female body at the riverbank. He slowly move to the bank and try to recognise her. The young lady was unconscious and he turn to his wife.

"Call someone for help. It seems she's from the city.... We need to get her to safety immediately. She has many injuries on her body."

The old lady went back to her home to call for someone as the husband stays at the riverbank. He grab some clothes to keep the unconscious lady warm by wrapping it around her. He look at her and frown.

"What happen to you little lady? How did you end up at this village river...."