13

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

Nobody was speaking as they saw the eldest hyung right infront of them, standing fiercely in his army uniform and was currently asking for Eunhyuk. It came to them as a shock they saw Leeteuk infront of them and not Eunhyuk. Apparently Leeteuk had ask for an emergency leave and dash back here and that's explains for his sweats.

"Where is Hyukjae?!"

His voice roar in the living room. All of them look down and was thinking of an answer. Leeteuk never yell at them, yes he scold but never roar. The dorm of Super Junior was never silence no matter what happen. There is always noise even the slightest but right now, it was as if there were attending a funeral.

"Answer me!" He roar again and they flinch.

"Sungmin," Leeteuk called and the man stand up immediately.

"Call him...."

"Hyung, we have already call but it's no use. We..."

Leeteuk snatch Sungmin phone from his grasp and began to dial someone number. They talk for a few minutes before he ended the call and call the girls. He then turn to s and speak.

"Get up. We're searching for Eunhyuk now. No need to change. Your outfit won't harm your way in searching for him."

Super Junior rush to stand up and run out of the dorm. They didn't want Leeteuk to yell again. Wearing the uniform had make Leeteuk too serious and weird.

 

 

 

 

At the Han River, the person that everyone was searching for was at there. Sitting on a rock with his hoodie jacket and pants. It was near the river. Staring into space, Eunhyuk began to cry. Muttering alone in the cold atompshere how he regrets everything he had done. If he was given one chance, he would turn back time and would not commit this stupid mistake. He could treasure their relationship.

"I would rather trade places with Hyoyeon if I could. Please let us find Hyo. Please let her be alive."

"If we could turn back time."

Eunhyuk turn around as he heard Leeteuk voice. As he turn, he was shock but then he fall to the ground on his . Leeteuk had punch him.

"Yah, Teukie!" Jaewon yell, pulling Leeteuk away from Eunhyuk.

Leeteuk was place on the rock where Eunhyuk was previously sitting. Leeteuk was angry. He had heard what happen while on his way here. He was too furious that he couldn't control himself. Eunhyuk need some sense in him and if a punch is needed then so be it.

"You're a bloody jerk, Hyukjae." Leeteuk told him and Eunhyuk just nodded. He kept on crying and that make Leeteuk piss off.

The leader stood up and punch Eunhyuk again. Eunhyuk didn't fight back, he let his leader hurt him. It was the only way he could feel the pain Hyoyeon parents felt and Hyoyeon....

"ENOUGH!!!!!!!" Jaewon roar, grabbing onto Leeteuk arm and pull him away.

"March to the van now, Jungsoo!"

Leeteuk was stubborn.

"MARCH NOW!" Jaewon roar again and this time Leeteuk follow. Jaewon went to Eunhyuk and lead him back to the van.

 

 

 

 

Everyone was presence. All members were there. When Eunhyuk enter the place, Leeteuk scoff at the air and roll his eyes. His uniform were change into normal clothing. Boa was the first one to speak.

"Why is your face brusie? I thought it healed?" Boa asked Eunhyuk who return her a smile. She turn to Jaewon who glared at Leeteuk.

"Alright then... Teukie-oppa, sit beside Eunhyuk. We need..."

"Why should I?" Leeteuk asked and headed beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turn to Leeteuk and forces a smile.

"Sit beside Eunhyuk-oppa, Oppa." She told him but Leeteuk ignore her.

"Taengoo, Boa-ah, it's fine. Hyung is still angry. I couldn't blame him. It's fine."

But Taeyeon wasn't fine with it. She really wanted to have no fights among the members. So she turn to Leeteuk and pleaded for him to return to Eunhyuk side. But the outcome of Leeteuk was very unexpected to the eyes of everyone.

"Why are you defending the man that had cause Jessica coma and Hyoyeon disapperance right now? He deserve this! Because of his stupid scandal, all of this happen! Why are you still defending a killer!?" Leeteuk yell at Taeyeon and the female leader was taken back by his words. He never yell at her, not once before.

"Oppa..."

"Because of him, I had to take an emergency leave because of this stupid thing..."

And that piss Taeyeon off. Stupid thing? This is a stupid thing....

"So this a stupid thing, Oppa? Sica in coma is a stupid thing? Hyoyeonnie still hasn't been found is a stupid thing, for you? My members despair is a stupid thing to you? No one ask you to take any personal or emergency leave, Oppa?! NO ONE! I'm sorry if this stupid thing had cause our precious leave. So, why don't you do me a favour and leave this place. Go back to your camp." Taeyeon yell back, she wasn't going to let this down not when her members are pulled in. But despite her strong stand, her eyes were glistering.

"You change so much in just two years. Correct me if I am wrong, Oppa but I don't know you anymore. Do us a favour and leave. Your presence will only damage the situation furthur."