3

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

Jessica scream loudly, calling Hyoyeon named. She was crying in the car. She wanted to stop Hyoyeon from sliding down but she couldn't move. She felt hopeless there, crying loudly.

"Sorry.... Sorry, Hyo...."

 

 

There was witness at the accident, miraculously and coincidentally. A van stop a few meters before the accident. The door open and 10 girls walk out of the van, staring at the horrible scene infront of them. One of them squint their eyes to see the lorry driver and he was still in the car, staring at Hyoyeon car.

"The driver is still in the lorry. Let's check it out." One of them said, rushing to the scene but got side-tracked when she saw Hyoyeon car.

She stop her tracks and gasped loudly, yelling at her Unnies. The other 9 walk towards her and she pointed at Hyoyeon car.

"Hyoyeon-unnie.... That's Hyoyeon-unnie car." She said, her legs shaking in fear.

"Stop joking, Nicole. It can't be Hyo. Maybe there's other person who has the same car as Hyo....."

"I'm not lying. I remember the number. Unnie did send me to my work last time and I remember her number. It's Hyoyeon-unnie car." Nicole said, trying to convince them.

Nicole went forward, slowly as she walk to the car. Yoobin held her hand tightly and Nicole yank her arm away, glaring at the older girl.

"Don't go near it...." Yoobin said and Nicole scoffed.

"We still need to see if there's someone inside." Sunye said, following Nicole from behind but it was Hara who march forward to the car.

Hara gasped as she saw Jessica crying.

"Sica-unnie...." Hara said and Jessica turn to Hara, relief that someone is there. Jessica was badly injured.

Hara tried her best to open the door but it was stuck. Jiyoung and Yenny help out, pulling it and it was still nothing. Gyuri went forward, With a kick on the door, the door open. They slowly help Jessica out, Sohee and Seungyeon was carrying Jessica out. As Jessica went out, the car slide down and Jessica yelled.

"NO!!!!! Hyoyeon-ah!" She crawl forward trying to stop the car and it was useless. Seeing the car drop into the river, Jessica fainted.

"Sica-unnie!" Hara yelled, slapping Jessica, trying to wake her up.

"Call someone. Hurry up. The ambulance, police or anyone. Just call!" Hyelim yelled, panicking.

Hara body shook in anger. She shifted Jessica to her Unnies and stomp off to the driver. She went to the lorry and banged on the window angrily.

"COME OUT NOW!" She yelled but the driver ignore her.

Hara was pissed. How dare the driver ignore. She kick the metal door and spit on it but the driver gave her a smirked.

"Open it if you can." He said, locking the door. Hara was furious.

She bang and banged on the door countless times. She stop her actions and smirked at him. She went to their van and grab a baseball bat that Uee had given her. She took it and march to the lorry, pointing the bat at him but the driver roll his eyes.

"I warn you." Hara smiled sweetly. The others didn't dare to stop her. They know if Hara is angry, no one should stop her. Only Jessica could but since Jessica fainted, there's no one to stop her.

Hara smash the window with her bat and grab the driver by the collar, pulling him out through the window and throw him to the ground.

"If something happen to Sica-unnie and especially to Hyoyeon-unnie, I will kill you, brutally...."