12

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

"Wae Eunhyuk-ah? What did Hyoyeon couldn't give you that you had to cheated behind her back?! Is her love not enough for you? Is that why you search for another lover? Why didn't you just break up with her before? Why must you hurt her like this, Hyukjae? Hurt me, Hyukjae! HURT ME INSTEAD!!!! HURT ME!!!!!! AIGOO.........."

Mrs Kim wail out loud as she began to beat Eunhyuk chest. Her trembling hands grip onto Eunhyuk shirt as she pull it back and forth. To say Mrs Kim was having a mental breakdown was an undestandable.

"Kill me. Kill me now! End my life too... I want to be with my daughter.... She's dead and...."

"Yeobo, we can't assume that our daughter is dead. Her corpse has not been found yet." Mr Kim console his wife, hugging her tightly.

"It hurts, Yeobo.... Hyoyeonnie is our only daughter and if she's dead who will we give our love to? Aigoo-yah......"

Lee Soo Man who was watching from the side instructed five policeman to lead IU out of the scene and headed her straight to her house, fearing that she might hurt herself along the way. The reporters began to bombard IU with endless questions as she walk pass them. She keep her silence and her head hung low, covering herself from the camera flash. When she was drove off away, Eunhyuk walk slowly towards the distress Mrs Kim. She was comforted by Mrs Jung and Boa. Eunhyuk kneeled down to his knees as he hand her something very precious.

"Umma, this is... Hyoyeonnie necklace..." He whisper softly. Eunhyuk didn't dare to make eye contact with any of the three ladies.

Seeing the necklace, Mrs Kim knew what it was. It was the necklace Eunhyuk gave Hyoyeon and that was very precious to her daughter. Taking the necklace, she hug it to her chest as she wailed again.

"Hyoyeon-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eunhyuk cried as Mrs Kim began to wail. The tears that was flowing before continue to flows. He began to apologise for his wrongdoings, beating his head too for his stupidity. Donghae walk towards him, placing a hand on his shoulder. As Eunhyuk turn, Donghae punch him straight on the face. Eunhyuk collar was grab as he was hauled up off the air with his knees dangling. Everyone was surprise to see Donghae new found strength.

"I know you had heard these question for the nth time, Eunhyuk but I'm asking you this. Why? Why? Why are you doing this?! Are you happy?! Look what your fun actions had done! Sica is in coma, we don't know whether will she live or not. It would be a miracle if she does. Are you happy on hurting your own best friend? You do know how much I love Jessica right? Why? And Hyoyeon... Why hurt her? Why cheat on her? Hyoyeon is much more better than IU will ever be, understand?!"

Eunhyuk didn't speak but just cry.

"Jessica is in vulnerable state while Hyoyeon is lost. What if both die? WILL YOU TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY?! WILL YOU?! HEY, I'M ASKING YOU!!!!"

Donghae rasies his hand to punch Eunhyuk but was stop by Taemin and Yunho. Both dancers pulled Donghae away from Eunhyuk. Donghae began to curse at Eunhyuk as the reporters capture every moment of it. Donghae couldn't care less about the reporters articles. What he cares is for Eunhyuk to be punish and by him!

Donghae struggle to be free from the grasp of Taemin and Yunho but as he manage to escape, rain began to pour. One of the police force make his way towards Lee Soo Man and whisper something to him. The Big Boss nodded his head and turn to his idols.

"They say they had to stop with the search since it's raining." Lee Soo Man said but Mrs Kim shake her head.

"Continue the search. My daughter is still out there! She could freeze to death in this rain! Why aren't you doing your job?! You swore to protect the country and it's people! Why aren't you doing your job?!" She yelled.

"We understand the situation, Maam. But Maam, in this drizzling, we can't see anything so when the rain stops, we promise we will headed straight to search for Hyoyeon-shi. You have our word, Maam."

In defeat, all SM idols headed straight back to their dorm in hope that Hyoyeon will survive. The reporters tries to make them speak but all keep their mouth shut.

 

 

 

 

 

In SNSD dorm, Taeyeon instruct the girls to sleep. Without complaining, they headed straight to their respective rooms, not questioning Taeyeon orders like usual. Taeyeon went to her bed and closes her door, shutting her eyes. She couldn't sleep. She toss and turn but still she couldn't sleep. Her heart was heavy because of Hyoyeon incident and Jessica too. She felt bad. She climb off the bed and headed straight to the kitchen. In the darkness, she cried. Blaming everything that happen to Hyoyeon and Jessica on her stupid leadership skills. She cried and cried in the darkness because she didn't want her members to see her weakness. Being the leader, she had to be strong and not weak. She had to lead the girls but she had fail. She had terribly fail.

Yoona open her bedroom door and headed straight to the kitchen. She was feeling thirsty for some reason. As she enter the dark kitchen, her hand began to search for the switch only to stop when she saw Taeyeon's back. The sound of her softly sobbing make Yoona run back to her bedroom and wake the other Unnies up.

"Taeyeon-unnie is crying." She told them.

Slowly everyone began to assemble near the kitchen and as they enter, they saw it. Taeyeon's back moving up and down. Sooyoung switch the light on and the girls gather around Taeyeon who hurridly wipe her tears, forcing a smile to death.

"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked and Taeyeon ignore her. Sunny move nearer to the leader and pulled Taeyeon in a hug, rubbing her chest.

"It's okay to cry, Taengoo. You're not alone. Tell us... Please..." She begged and with that Taeyeon break down.

"I had let Hyoyeon and Jessica parents down, you guys... I had... what should I do now? I.... I should have stop them from leaving. I should have gone after them... I'm a bad leader... Bad leader...." She cried.

"Aniya.... You're not. It's not your fault that this happen, Taeng. It was the lorry fault. It was destiny.... Don't say such a thing..." Sunny replied.

Sunny was trying her best to control her tears as she saw the others crying. As the third oldest, she too had to be strong since Taeyeon was having a mental breakdown and Jessica was in coma. It left her now, the person to calm the situation down.

 

 

 

 

 

In Super Junior dorm, the members were divided into groups. Group A was sleeping, Group B was watching TV for any news about Hyoyeon while Group C was praying hard for Hyoyeon and Jessica survival. Eunhyuk on the other hand was his in own world. He had isolated himself from the others near the bathroom, rocking back and forth in regret. He was in his own world, thinking hard on something. The others were doing their own job that they didn't realise Eunhyuk had snatch Kyuhyun's motorbike keys and head out of the dorm quietly. He wanted to do something alone. A few minutes later, Yesung gather everyone in the living room. But Sungmin sense something a miss. He turn to the others as he make a head count and found Eunhyuk missing.

"Where is Hyukjae?" He asked the others who began to look at each other. Siwon answer.

"Maybe in his room, sleeping?" He said and Kyuhyun volunteer to check on Eunhyuk only to be back soon with a panic and pale face.

"Wae?" They asked.

"Hyung's gone. Eunhyuk-hyung's gone and so as my motorbike keys!"

", Eunhyuk!!!!!!!!!!!" Yesung curse as he grab his phone.

He began to dial Eunhyuk numbers but that git had switch his phone off. In a desperate mode, everyone began to call Eunhyuk close friends from his hometown and everyone that know Eunhyuk but the respon was was failure. In this case, everyone began to worry. What if right now Eunhyuk choose to be M.I.A.? Everybody was panic and trying their best to get to Eunhyuk but the sudden loud knock on the front door, give some hopes that maybe it was Eunhyuk. Like hungry packs of wolves, all rush to the front, trying to open the doorknob on their own but it was Ryeowook who manage to open it. As the open the door, Ryeowook gaped and so as the others.

"Hyung...." Ryeowook mutter in shock. Everyone was surprise. What happen to him? Why is he sweating badly?

 

 

 

Author Words :
Hey guys, sorry about the MIA for 5 mths. Many things happen and needed to be finish during that 5 mths. But I'm back and will try to update frequently. Thank you.