4

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

From inside the Super Junior practice room, the members could hear Tiffany and Sooyoung voice, threatning Kyuhyun and Donghae along the way. They swallow their saliva as the door slam open and step in the Kid Leader, in an angry face.

"Taengoo...." Sungmin called but Taeyeon ignore Sungmin.

She march straight to the corner of each room, searching for Eunhyuk. The other girls walk in with a deep frown. Donghae and Kyuhyun rush to their members side, taking a few deep breath beside Siwon. Siwon raise his brows.

"Next time, you are following us." Donghae said.

"Where is he?" Taeyeon asked, standing in the middle of the room, hands on her hips. Nobody answer and this make Taeyeon grew pissed.

"Oppa, I respect all of you and I want to know, where is Eunhyuk-oppa? Defending him won't do any good right now. I am pissed by his actions. So if you don't want to piss me even more, tell me where the heck is he?!" Taeyeon asked nicely before raising her voice.

"Where is Hyoyeon?" Yesung asked, staring straight at Taeyeon who turn to him, keeping her silence.

"I don't know where the freakin' heck is he freakin' at." Yesung answer Taeyeon as his fist clench as he mention about Eunhyuk. He was pissed.

"We couldn't reach him through the phone too." Yesung added quickly as he saw Taeyeon open .

"Well, Hyoyeon and Sica left the dorm after they knew the news. Sica followed Hyoyeon. Don't bother trying to call both of them because they didn't bring their cellphones." Taeyeon inform them and quickly added the last sentence as she saw Donghae grab his phone from his bag to call Jessica.

"Is she alright? How was she when she left?" Siwon asked and the other Super Junior members glared at him.

"She was upset! She was going to cry! How do you think she felt when her own boyfriend cheated on her?!" Tiffany yelled, glaring at Siwon.

Tiffany were about to open again when the practice door open and walk in the heartbreaker himself, strolling in casually with a beautiful smile on his face. Seeing his reactions, the girls angers boils furthur than before. Without wasting any moment, Tiffany walk towards Eunhyuk and slap him hardly, causing him to stumble back a few steps. Eunhyuk turn to Tiffany, staring at her in anger.

"What the heck was that slap for Fany!?" Eunhyuk yelled, moving forward towards Tiffany. Siwon quickly pull Tiffany behind him.

"You know the answer, hyung. Stop being an idiot and pretend not to know. You hurt Hyo by cheating on another woman. I.... I.... What's wrong with you, hyung?!" Siwon yelled, his fist raise up about to beat Eunhyuk when Donghae pulled him away.

"Violence won't solve anything....." Donghae said but Yesung chuckled moving towards Eunhyuk.

"It's true. Violence won't solve anything but right now.... violence is the only reason for this boy to understand the real situation." Yesung mumble, smirking at Eunhyuk.

"What are you talking ab...."

The girls gasp as they saw Eunhyuk fall onto the floor. Yesung smirked as he laid a punch on face. He pounces onto Eunhyuk and began to punch the boy continously, cursing in the process. Everyone in the room was too shock to move. Luckily for Eunhyuk, the practice door open again and walk in Jaewon who literally drop his practice bag.

"What in the world is going on here?!" He yelled, causing Yesung to stop punching Eunhyuk.

"Get off him, Yesung!" Jaewon yelled, pulling Yesung away. He pushes Yesung to the sofa, making him sit and began to asked.

"What's going on here?" He asked.