10

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

Kangta took a deep breath as he began to tell the Jung's parents what happen. Mrs Jung was shocked and fainted as she heard the horrible accident. The boys help carried the lady to a couch and place her there while she regain her consciouness. Meanwhile, Mr Jung went to Donghae who was trying hard to control his new tears that was threatning to fall. He place a comforting hand on the idol shoulder and Donghae turn around, bowing at Mr Jung.

"Be strong, Donghae-ah. Sooyeon won't be happy to see someone she loves break down like it's the end of the world. Sooyeon is a strong girl, even her scream could deaften someone ears." Mr Jung joke around and Donghae crack a smile and nodded his head.

"Good future son-in-law." Mr Jung joked again, causing Donghae to blush.

At times like this, it's good to stay calm and not panic and cried like a widow. So, Mr Jung tried to be funny eventhough he is not someone who is like that. He try his best to calm the situation and a few minutes later, Mrs Jung regain her conscinousness. Mrs Jung turn to Donghae who was smiling sadly.

"Dong... Donghae-ah," She called and immediately everyone heads turn to her. Donghae and Krystal rush beside her, helping her sit properly.

"Neh," Donghae said.

"Hyoyeonnie, how is she? Where is she? Is she alright?" Mrs Jung began to bomb Donghae with questions and Donghae bit his lips.

"They are still looking for her at Han River. The others are at the site. If they found her, the members will call us." Donghae explain softly.

Mrs Jung nod her head in understanding. The door open and Lee Soo Man walk in with an apologetic look on his face. He walk towards the Jung Parents and began to apologise for what happen to Jessica. Mr and Mrs Jung just forces a smile, saying that it's fate that things happen like this. Everyone was entering the ward and it was really crowded and slightly noisy too. The door swang open and the nurse went in with a deep frown on her face.

"Please!" She raises her voice slightly, getting the attention of everyone.

"This is a hospital and you're in a ward room. The patient need rest. There's too many in the place, if you kindly leave the patient to rest, it will be good!" She told them and immediately everyone went out of the ward.

"Oppa," Krystal called Donghae who was beside her.

"Wae?"

"Eunhyuk-oppa tried to jump into the Han River just now to search for Hyoyeon-unnie." Krystal told him and Donghae frown.

"That jerk! Doing reckless stuff continously..."

Donghae didn't finish his sentence as he run out of the hospital to check on Eunhyuk. Mr and Mrs Jung followed him along with the other SM Artists.

 

 

After the cops found Hyoyeon necklace, the others began to search for Hyoyeon around the area in pairs or maybe groups. Eunhyuk on the other hand was sitting at the same spot as before, crying while holding onto the necklace. Jaewon watch as Eunhyuk was being pathetic and turn to Taemin and the newly arrival Suho.

"Watch him like a hawk. Make sure he doesn't jump into the water. Stalk him like a saesang." Jaewon told both of them before making a phone call to Krystal.

Taemin turn to Suho who turn to him and then eyed the crybaby Eunhyuk. Taemin grab Suho arm and smile innocently at him which Suho suspects something. Taemin immediately pushes Suho infront and Suho mentally groan.

"Hyung, you lead the way..." Taemin said, hugging Suho arm from behind.

Both walk towards Eunhyuk and sit next to him on each side. Eunhyuk raises his head and wipe his tears and forces a smile. He hold back his tears and Suho patted his back.

"It's okay, hyung. Let it out. Just cry we won't judge you. Everyone deserve to cry at times of needs. Just cry." Suho comfort Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk shake his head, feeling humiliated.

"No. I won't. I won't let my dongsaengs see my pathetic self. You must have look down on me and hate me..."

"Everyone make mistake, hyung. The most important thing is, when will we realise the mistake we make, that's all. But you did redeem yourself, you regret and I think it's good. So just cry, hyung." Taemin comfort Eunhyuk, this time.

Eunhyuk cried. He let his tears out and smack the ground with his fist. The crowds began to grow bigger by each minute. Luckily for them, the cops were there to block their view. Eunhyuk cried and kept on crying till he stop and stare at the cliff. Taemin and Suho weren't paying attention to Eunhyuk and only realise when they saw Eunhyuk making his way to the cliff. They jump from their seat and began to yell out loud in panic.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!" They yelled, running after Eunhyuk and grabbing his arm and pulling him down, pinning him to the ground.

"What are you doing?" Eunhyuk asked, struggling to be released.

"Hyung, killing yourself is a bad thing. You will go straight to hell! Stop! Stop! STOP!!!!!!" Suho yelled, tighting his grip.

"I am not going to kill myself. I just wanted to sit near the cliff to get a better view of the River, who knows I could see Hyoyeon."

"Oh..." Taemin and Suho chorus together and let Eunhyuk go.

"Sorry..." They apologise with a shy smile.

The three of them walk towards the edge of the cliff and sit on it. They watch the River and silence filled their air. That is until Eunhyuk felt someone touching his shoulder and he turn around and found a familiar person............