1

Tragic Of My Broken Heart

Seohyun walk into Yoona's room and sit beside her. The older girl was playing with her IPAD, ignoring the maknae presence. Seohyun on the other hand was reading a thick book. Both were engross with their own activities untill Yoona gasped out loud, catching Seohyun attention.

The maknae scoot closer to Yoona and began to read the Headline on the webpage and her eyes widen. She look at Yoona who jaw was dropping in shock. The headline was really surprising and unknowningly, Seohyun called Hyoyeon name, yelling for her.

Hyoyeon walk in the maknaes room with Jessica trailing behind her. Yoona hand tremble as Hyoyeon walk in. She quickly hid her IPAD and pretend to yawn, getting sleepy.

"Yah, maknaes, why are you yelling my name?" Hyoyeon asked, jokingly glaring at them.

Seohyun open to speak but Yoona press her lips together and shook her head slightly, telling her not to tell. Seohyun quickly close and began to read her book. Jessica caught Yoona actions and narrow her glares at them, knowing something suspicious is going on.

"Something suspicious is going on in this room and you're not telling us." Jessica firmly said, walking towards them with her arms folded to her chest. Yoona shook her head and Seohyun ignore her.

Then Jessica saw Yoona hid her IPAD under her pillow and she knew whatever news they were about to tell must be in the IPAD. Jessica jump onto the bed and kick Yoona away, making SNSD visual fall from the bed and the Ice Princess quickly grab the IPAD and check on the news. Jessica gasped, making Hyoyeon curious. She went forward to read the headlines.

"NO!" Yoona yelled as she grab Hyoyeon waist, preventing the dancing queen to check.

"Sica-unnie, don't let Hyoyeon-unnie read the news." Yoona beg and Jessica hid it behind her back.

Seohyun held Hyoyeon down along with Yoona as Jessica tried to switch off the IPAD but Hyoyeon pushes them away and jump onto Jessica, snatching the device away and read the headlines. Hyoyeon drop the device on the bed and run out of the room after reading it. Jessica followed suit Hyoyeon from behind.

The maknaes door open and Hyoyeon pushes the person blocking her way and it was Sunny. Sunny let out a curse as Hyoyeon didn't apologise. The other girls watch as Jessica chase Hyoyeon from behind. They were curious. They had rush to the maknaes room after hearing Yoona screamin at Jessica. Taeyeon raise her brows at the maknaes.

"What happen in here? What did the both of you do? And why are you screaming, Yoong?" Taeyeon asked with a stern voice. But both maknaes kept quiet.

Sooyoung let out a growl and grab Yoona and Seohyun collar.

"If you both value your pathetic little life, I suggest you better start speaking before a knucklesandwich landed on your beautiful face." Sooyoung threaten, shaking them by their collars.

Yoona hurrily grab her IPAD and show them the news. 5 girls gasp echo in the room. The headline shows :

IU and Super Junior's Eunhyuk dating?

Tiffany began to read out loud regarding the article. Everybody listen to it quietly. Yuri frown as she saw the pictures.

"I am sorry but is he ?" Yuri asked. No one answer her since the answer is so obvious.

"Yuri." Taeyeon called. Yuri look at Taeyeon who was boring holes on the white wall.

"Call Sica now." She order and Yuri immediately but Seohyun clear .

"Sica-unnie didn't bring her phone. It's with me." Seohyun answer, showing the evidence.

Taeyeon groan and took a few deep breathe. She frown deeply and march out of the door with the other follow her.

"Where are you going, Taengoo?" Sunny asked, blocking Taeyeon from walking furthur.

"Meeting a guy call Eunhyuk." Taeyeon answer with full of hatred.

 

 

In Super Junior practice room, Yesung was staring intensely at the mirror. He was gripping tightly onto his phone till his knuckles were getting whiter and whiter. It was so intense that Donghae, Sungmin and Kangin didn't dare to get near the blonde boy. They didn't know what was going on but one thing for sure is that, Yesung is angry, really angry.

Sungmin pushes Kangin to talk to Yesung but the big man chicken out in fear. Donghae surrender himself, backing away. Sungmin too back away. Nobody wanted to ask Yesung because they were afraid of him. A smiling Yesung is where you want to be around but an angry Yesung.... you don't want to get 10m near him.

Yesung shifted his firey eyes to Sungmin without turning back to face them. He was using the reflection on the mirror to stare at them. Sungmin whimper as he saw Yesung stare at him.

"Sungmin-ah." Yesung called, in a low tone.

"Neh, hyung." Sungmin asked, obediently.

"Call the others now. Tell them if they didn't arrive here within 5minutes, I will hurt them badly. Kangin, call Hyuk-jae now. Tell him to come here or else....." Yesung left the consequences hanging.

In a flash, Sungmin was yelling through the phone while Kangin was groaning since Eunhyuk wasn't picking up his calls.

Shindong and the rest arrive in the practice room and stare at Yesung. He was still staring at the mirror and this make the newcomers uncomfortable. Kangin mouth to them that Yesung is angry and when Siwon open his mouth to ask a question, Donghae glare at him. Siwon immediately close his mouth.

"Youngwoon-ah." Yesung called. The remaining SJ members eyes widen as Yesung called Kangin real name.

Yesung never calls anyone with their real name except for Leeteuk. If he does that, it always means that Yesung is angry, really angry.

"Neh, hyung."

"Where is Hyuk-jae?"

"I couldn't get through him...."

Yesung grab his phone and call Eunhyuk again but the younger boy didn't pick-up his calls. Yesung kept on calling and calling untill his anger get the best of him. He stood up and yell loudly before throwing his phone on the wall, cursing at Eunhyuk. Super Junior members were shocked. Yesung was breathing heavily in anger and Shindong and Siwon went to calm Yesung.

"Hyung, what's the matter?" Siwon asked, taking the dangerous step on asking Yesung.

Yesung manage to calm down and began to tell the news he had read on the internet. It was about Eunhyuk. But Yesung didn't care about that but what he cares is about Hyoyeon and Super Junior. Eunhyuk had created a scandal when they were at the peak and this kind of scandal won't be easy to stop. He was afraid of it.

"Hyoyeon..." Shindong blurted out.

"Donghae-ah, Kyuhyun-ah, go and check on Hyoyeon. See if she's ok." Yesung said and both went out to SNSD dorm.

 

 

 

The front door flung open and Kyuhyun jump backwards upon the sudden action. Donghae watch as the girls walk out of their dorm and stood infront of them.

"Is Hyo...." Donghae asked but get cut by Sunny.

"Oh goody. Look's who is here. The group who had break one of our members fragile heart. Now, now, where is that almighty, worldwide-known and handsome dancing machine which equalivent to anchovy and monkey, Eunhyuk?" Sunny asked, with a pokerface.

Kyuhyun flinch at Sunny words. Something in Kyuhyun mind tells him that Eunhyuk will be in alot of trouble when these angels find him. Angels turning to devils....

"Well?" Tiffany asked.

"Are you guys deaf or mute?" She added in.

Donghae and Kyuhyun really regret not bringing Siwon with them. These girls are pouring their current hatred on Eunhyuk towards them.

"Actually," Kyuhyun began, staring at the ground. It was best to avoid eye-contact with these cute little angel-like-devils generation.

"We are also looking for him. Yesung-hyung are furious in the practice room and the practice room felt like war with his intense glares in the mirror." Kyuhyun explain in one breathe.

"Hyoyeon-unnie, run away after knowing the news but fortunely Sica-unnie followed her." Seohyun answer on behalf of the rest. The girls ego are too big right now.

"I swear, Cho Kyuhyun, if that news is really true, I will hate that monkey for the rest of my life." Taeyeon muttered.

She was holding onto her phone. The device broke into pieces as she pour her anger on the device.

"Let's just hope that the rumors are false." Yoona tried to calm the situation.

But everyone in the hallway know that the news it true. Taeyeon sigh and started to walk off, going straight to SM Building to meet Yesung with the other girls following her.