Chapter 2

Kisses for Kevin Woo

   "Wake up, Kevin! Waaakkke uup!" Kiseop said shaking Kevin.                                                                                                

    "Ani ani! I'm sleeeeppy!" he whined and kicked like a little kid.

    "But you don't want to be late for school! While you get dressed, I'll make breakfast, okay?"

     Kevin sat up and rubbed his eyes, "fine, but I like my eggs scrambled."

   "Okay! Well, you can wear anything in my closet, and I have an extra tooth brush in the cabinet. Brush your teeth,I don't like stinky breath!" Kiseop smiled, leaving the room.

Kevin got up and went straight to the shower.  Afterwords, he went to the closet and saw the variety of clothes. "Omo, my boyfriend's fancy!" He thought a plain, dark blue shirt with a gray cardigan will do. He got out the closet and went to the sink and brushed his teeth. Kevin finished getting ready and went to the kitchen. "My eggs are scrambled right..?" He let out a little laugh.

 "Does your breath smell good?" Kiseop ignored Kevin's question.

  "YES!" Kevin said with irratation.

   "Then yes, your eggs are scrambled!" Kiseop laughed while transferring the scrambled eggs onto Kevin's plate. "What do you want to drink? I only have orange juice and water."

 "Orange juice, please!" Kevin beamed with a smile.

 Kiseop came with the carton of OJ and poured it into the cup. "How was your sleep?"

  "My beauty sleep was fine, but I wished it could've lasted longer!" Kevin pouted.

"Well, Im sorry for waking you up. I guess the beauty part didnt work!" he teased.

"You're so mean."

"I was just joking!" Kiseop squeezed Kevin tightly and kissed him on the forhead. "Now hurry up and eat! We don't want to be late."

        30 minutes later

    They finally arrived at school and took a seat next to each other. They made it right on time before the bell rung. The teacher walked into the classroom and took attendence."So Elison Kim and Kim Jaeseop are absent. Hm, not sure why Elison isn't here, but I know where Jaeseop is. It has been reported that Jaeseop has been badly injured last night. He was rushed to the E.R and they said he lost a lot of blood.  So if anyone wants to see him after school, go to the hospital and ask the front desk. They should let you in. Let's just pray we won't loose a life." he announced.

   Each student had a shocked look on their face. "I hope he's okay," you can hear the students' whisper, " I wonder what happened."

  "It's my fault.." Kevin whispered to Kiseop.

  "What.. How?" he responded weirdly.

  "I told him to go die last night.. Remember? I think he took it serously.." Kevin's face was turning pale and his eyes were watering.

 " It's not your fault. Im pretty sure that boy just got into some fight or something."

 "It's my fault. I doubt that he got into a fight. I feel responsible. Come visit him with me today after school, pleease?" he begged.

 "I can't, I have dance practice today. Sorry hun."

" But,what if AJ does something weird to me again?"

"I don't think he will. He's in a lot of pain so he won't have the energy to." Kiseop said trying to ease Kevin's nervousness.

  School is now over. It's a Friday; kids' are chilling with their friends and taking about the weekend. Kevin is walking to the flower shop to buy flowers for AJ. As he was walking to the hospital, he felt nervous. "What if AJ doesn't want me to be there..? Psh, he should be happy I'm even buying him flowers after all he's done to me! What a lucky bastard." he thought to himself. He entered the hospital door and talked to the front desk lady. She let him in and gave him a bracelet. He found AJ's room and took a deep breath. Kevin slowly opened the door and saw AJ. He was asleep and had a head banned rapped. There was bandages all over his body and a cast on his leg. Kevin walked up close to AJ and started apologizing, "I'm sorry for what I said, AJ! Sorry! I didn't think you would take it serously!" Kevin's tears ran down his face as he closed his eyes.

A hand grabbed Kevin roughly. "Yah! Why are you crying? You're getting my sheets wet!" AJ shouted with his eyes closed.

Kevin's eyes widened. "Are you okay?! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Forgive me!"

"Kevin what the hell are you talking about? Why are you apologizing..?"

"I never thought you would actually do what I said!" he kept crying.

"Oh ani ani. It wasn't because of you. Its stupid drunk driver hit me. Not everything is about you Kev!" AJ rise his voice.

(A/N:  AJ just called Kevin "Kev." The only person who called Kevin that was Eli and AJ; but AJ only called Kevin "Kev" is when they dated. When AJ called him that, it made Kevin's heart melt [not litererelly].)

"Uh, sorry Kevin, I didn't mean to call you that." AJ apologized.

"Why are you apologizing..It's nothing.." Kevin said. "Well, I guess I should leave."

" NO! Stay Kevin, please? No one even bothered to visit me." He looked at Kevin.

Kevin looked at the counter and relized there were no flowers or anything. He picked up his flowers and placed it on the counter. Kevin pulled up a chair and sat aside AJ's bed. "So what do you want to talk about?" Kevin looked at AJ, who had a smile on his face.

 While Kevin is with AJ, Eli is all alone. "Aish, Kevin is not even thinking about me," he complained. He spent most of his day eating and watching k-drama. "GEUM JANDI DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU, JI HOO! SHE'S GOING TO GO FOR GOO JUN PYO!" he would yell and threw stuff at his TV. He picked up and looked at his bear that Kevin gave him for his birthday a while back. "You love me right, Wooster?" Eli hugged the bear and frowned. For some reason, he couldn't cry.

 Meanwhile, Kiseop is at dance class. Kiseop has a passion for dancing. He feels that dancing is another way to tell a story or express feelings. He was the best of the best.  "Good work! We'll continue next week, ok?" the teacher said to the class. The teacher was a young male student, around his early 20's. He had soft, fluffy brown hair and big glasses. He walked towards Kiseop." You did excellent as always Kiseoppie!" He messed up Kiseop's hair.

 Kiseop ran to his bag and wiped his sweat with his towel. He changed his loose tank top into a fitted t-shirt. Kiseop grabbed his phone to see if Kevin texted him or anything; nope, nothing.

At the hospital

   "Oh my gosh, AJ! You really got a dead squid onto the teacher's chair!" Kevin laughed while slapping his thigh.

"Yeah, for reals! Haha! That's why I came back. I got suspended and my parents' didn't want me to cause anymore trouble for that techer." AJ said.

 "-sigh- You're hillarious."

There was a moment of silence. They looked at eachother. Kevin stood up slowly and AJ sat up slowly. They both leaned in closer.. and closer..