Chapter 5

Kisses for Kevin Woo

They continued staring at the lights and enjoying each others company. Eli looked at him and noticed Kevin's arms were rapped around his own, skinny body. "He's cold.. Should I give him my jacket? Wait.. that would be awkard," he thought to himself. "Aish, on the count of 3 I'm going to give him my jacket. 1..2 and 3." Eli placed his black coat on Kevin while it was still warm from his body heat.

"Thanks Eli." Kevin smiled.

"Oh great. Now I'm cold!" Eli said to himself with his hands in his pocket. 

"Aren't you cold?" 

"No-o." his voice shivered.

"You are a horrible liar." Kevin giggled and moved closer to Eli. He removed the coat from one shoulder and placed it on Eli. "Now we both can be warm!"

This was the moment. The perfect time for Eli to tell Kevin his feelings. "Kev, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Well, I have been keeping this from you for the longest time. I-I have----"

Kevin struggled as he digged his hands into his pocket. "Oh annyeong? It's Kiseop, want to say hi?"

Eli shook his head and stared at the ground.

"HAHA I miss you more!" he flirted.

Eli took off the coat and placed it back on Kevin,"I'll leave you two alone.." He walked to the other side of the roof and continued looking at the lights. His eyes wanted to cry but he couldn't; not infront of Kevin.

10 minutes had past.

Those 10 minutes felt like a living hell to Eli. He couldn't stand hearing their lovely-dovey conversation. Everytime Kevin giggled the word, "Kiseoppie", it irratated him. He doesn't hate Kiseop or anything, it's just he already has everything. He has money, good looks, a good sense of humor, talented  and he's very smart. Eli thought he had none of those things, but he does. Even though he can't write or speak korean fluently, he was still smart.

Kevin walked towards Eli quietly and tapped his shoulder, "Eli, can you take me to Kiseop's house?"

Eli was truely upset, he didn't want Kevin to leave . "Yeah, sure."

"Thanks!" He gave Eli a big hug and handed him back his phone.

They both struggled to climb down the rusty, old stairs. Kevin struggled more even though Eli was the one with a sprained arm. When they got down, the outdoor plaza was empty, just like Eli's heart. They got into the car and Eli started the engine. He slowly put pressure on the pedal and drove. Eli was driving slower than usual; he wanted to spend that time with Kevin. When they arrived at Kiseop's house, the car was silent.

"Well thank you for an amazing day, Eli." Kevin smiled.

Eli faked a smile and looked into Kevin's deep eyes.

"Oh here's your coat. Thanks, it was so warm! You should take me coat shopping!" Kevin giggled. He got out of the car and looked into the window. " Bye, now! Drive home safely!" Kevin quickly walked to Kiseop's door and knocked. Eli waited in the car and wanted to make sure Kevin got in safely. Kiseop opened the door and gave Kevin a long hug. He looked at him and kissed Kevin.

Ouch! Eli's heart felt like it got punched. He drove off with anger and tears. When he arrived home, he parked into his garage. He rested his head on the stiring wheel and cried. He looked up at the mirror and thought to himself, "I'll never be happy again. Why does this happen to me? I never did anything wrong.." He thought hard about why he desrved this. He finaly found the reason. "I'm sorry to all those girls I dated for no reason." [HEHEHE this pegion :3] He got out of his car and went straight to bed.

Kiseop's house.

Kiseop and Kevin cuddled and watched movies on his fluffy bed.  Kiseop's muscular arms rapped around Kevin as he leaned in closer to him. He kissed Kevin on the forhead and stared into his deep, brown eyes. Kevin was feeling guilty again.

"Kiseop, I have to tell you something.. but you have to promise not to get angry,ok?" Kevin nervously said.

Kiseop nodded his head.

"Well, I went to the hospital yesterday and I-I ki-kissed AJ."

"Oh, I heard.."

"Ou, you heard? From who?" Kevin was totally confused.

"Dongho."

"Aish, I never liked him! I was going to tell you on my own!" Kevin looked at Kiseop and pouted, "Aren't you mad?"

"Well, of course I am. But I got over it. You told me the truth and it was an accedent right?"

Kevin nooded his head, still in Kiseop's arms.

"And I know you didn't enjoy it! I forgive you, but don't ever do it again, okay?" he tapped Kevin's nose.

"Okay! And I know! I will never, ever, ever, ever do it again! I love you too much!"

"I love you too." Kiseop kissed Kevin's smooth lips and pullled him against his body even tighter. They continued cuddling and watching movies the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hhii! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter~ You did, right? (: Well, I just wanted to apologize for the waiting on the updates. I've been busy lately, so I hope you guys understand! Look foward for more!

Oh,and if you like those vampire vs werewolves type of stories, please check out my friend's story! This is his first fanfic and it's about Kevin, Kiseop and Eli~OH , and I'm his co-author, so I mainly help edit (but some of the chapters are going to rated m, so I won't edit the m's [im not a big fan of rated m's]). Okay, heh, I'll leave now..^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/351529/love-bite-eli-kevin-kiseop-romance-ukiss

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ELVIN <3

         

       No words to describe this. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VINSEOP~

 

                  

OMG, KEVIN. *O*