Chapter 12

Kisses for Kevin Woo

-Beep Beep-

"What the hell. Who text me at 4 a.m?" Eli struggled to reach for his phone underneath his pillow. He clicked onto the text and read it slowly.

"Eli..

I'm really sorry for acting like a fool.

I should have listened to you beofre I misunderstood things.

I'm sorry for making you feel like you're not important."

-Kevin

    When Eli read the text, all he could see was blur. Even though he wasn't fully awake, he understood what Kevin said. "Does he not remember anything that I just said about his apologies? He sends it through a text? You got to be kidding me," he thought. The pigeon's hands fell on the bed with his phone. He closed his eyes and tried to fall back asleep. No matter how sleepy he was, he couldn't fall asleep. It was the thought of Kevin's stupid apology. He doesn't want the apology to be all fancy, but he wants it to be meaningful.

   "I know he recieved my text! Why isn't he responding? He's probably still asleep; I'll just wait until the morning," Kevin said softly. He shut his eyes and got ready to sleep. Tonight, he selpt with confidence. He knew Eli would forgive him. Kevin was always bad with words, but Eli always know what he's trying to say. His apologies may not be the best, but he knows Eli would understand.


2 p.m


"Hmm, still no response.." Kevin started to get worried. "Maybe I'll ask Kiseop what's going on.. Kiseop has to do something with Eli. Dreams must have some connection to reality, right?" He thought. Kevin's skinny fingers dailed Kiseop's number and the phone rang.

"What do you want?" Kiseop answered with a rude manner.

Kevin sighed, "So rude," he said to himself. "I know you're still mad, but listen."

"Why?"

"Okay, I understand that you're very mad at me and I'm sorry. Can I finish my thought now?"

Kiseop took a deep breath, "Fine, but it better be serious."

"So.. about you and Eli.. Is there anything going on between you two?"

"What? No.. friends." The way Kiseop said that sounded like he was unsure himself.

"Just friends? or friends with.. benifits?"

"NO JUST FRIENDS. We've just gotten closer. I'd never date your chingu."

They've gotten closer; that's the connection to the dream! "You wouldn't date Eli? Why not? He's handsome, strong and the sweetest person ever."

"But I dated you. You and him are like, best friends. I don't date my ex's friends; that's not cool."

"Oh. Okay, so I need help. I need to apologize to Eli. I tried to apologize many times, but he says it's not good enough. Have any ideas?" Kevin asked, but with a quiet tone.

"You have been friends with him since you guys were small. You don't know how to apologize to your greatest friend ever..?" Kiseop was surely confused. "How can they be friends if Kevin doesn't know a dang about Eli," he thought.

"Well, see.. I haven't been his best friend. He's always been mine, but I don't know if I'm his. I'm probably not his best friend, but I want to be. I've been the crappiest chingu ever."

"Oh, I see. Uhm, you want to meet up or something?"

"Oh okay. Where?"

"The park at 4?"

"Okay, I'll see you there soon bye." Kevin hung up the phoone and got excited. "Eli's going to be proud of me, all thanks to Kiseoppie!"


Park


"Where is he? I told him 4 o'clock, not 4:30!" Kiseop looked at his watch and got frusterated. He saw a pale guy walking towards him, Kevin of course. "Hey you! You're late!" Kiseop began slapping Kevin's head.

"Stop it! I'm sorry I'm late! I forgot about the time."

"Do you want to die? -sigh- How do you expect to win his friendship if you can't even be on time?"

Kevin sat down on the soggy grass and Kiseop did too. "Got any ideas?" Kevin asked.

"Well Eli is more of a private person, so you can wait until he's alone. Also, doesn't he like those cheesy stuff? Maybe you can add a diner along with the apology." Kiseop insistead. It seemed like he knew lots about Eli even though they've only meet a few months ago.

"A dinner..? Isn't that too much for one apology?"

"Do you want to gain his friendship back or what?!" Kiseop snapped.

"Yes," Kevin said in a soft tone.

"Okay, a dinner and an apology."

"I guess, since Eli is a big eater. But I still need help with my apology!"

"Here, practice on me."

"Uh okay.." Kevin grabbed Kiseop's soft hands and held it tightly, "I'm sorry if you have ever thought I mistreated you.. actually I know I havent treated you well. I'm not good with words, but you've always been there for me. I want to be a better person, and I will."

Kiseop felt like the apology was meant for him. "That was.. great. I'm pretty sure he'll forgive you."

"Really? I wasn't finished though."

"Just tell him how you feel. He'll understand, but don't make your apologies to short. Make sure he kows you care."

"Oh okay! Thank you Kiseoppie!" Kevin gave Kiseop a big gigantic kiss on the cheek.

"Awkward," that's what went through Kiseop's mind.

"Sorry. That was----"

Kiseop grabbed Kevin and kissed him back. This time on the lips.


Alichia: YAY! I finally had the chance to update! My original plan was to write and upload this chapter on Valentine's Day, but stinkin' school got in the way -_-' Anywho, hoped you like this chapter! Happy -late- Valentine's Day!