Chapter 10

Kisses for Kevin Woo

 "Wake up!" Kevin slapped Eli's muscular arm.

Eli woke up and tried to open his eyes.

 "What are you doing sleeping outside my house, huh? You're on my property and I don't want you here, get out."

 Eli started to get super annoyed. How can Kevin tell him to get off his property when he comes into Eli's house without any notice? "You know what Kevin? Be greatful that you have a friend like me. Some people wouldn't even put up with you." Eli stood up and forcefully gave Kevin the gifts. He took a few seconds to stare at Kevin with anger and then left.

Kevin marched back in his house and slammed the door, "Why did he even come for? No one asked him to!" He headed to his kitchen and threw the gifts away.


Later on.


"Kevin.. are you okay?" Kiseop texted Kevin.

"Why do you care? -_- " he responded.

"Well, it bugs me that you're upset for no reason.. especially at Eli.."

"Oh so you texted me to talk about your thing with Eli? Well forget it."

"What thing?! You misunderstood. Eli and I did nothing! I came over to his house to talk and then we just fell asleep! See, if you'd just listen to what he had to say you wouldn't be in this situation!"

"What..? So nothing happened at all?"

"Basically."

"Oh crap. I better go apologize to Eli.." Kevin said to himself.

Meanwhile, Eli got ready to go to the doctors. "Can't wait for this stupid cast to be taken off! This, will probably be the only highlight in 2013.. it already ." He exited his big house with a little smile on his handsome face.


An hour later.


"How am I going to apologize? He probably hates me now." Kevin scratched his head trying to think of a perfect apology for Eli. He grabbed his Iphone and hesitated to text Eli. "Eh, whatevers. He'll still forgive me because we're besties!" 

"Eli, I'm sorry! Forgive me, please?"

Eli recieved the text and ignored it. "What.. is Kevin serious? His apology was so.. simple."


30 minutes.


"Why isn't he responding!?" Kevin said. He texted Eli again, "Hey! I'm talking to you.. answer!"

"No. I answered, happy?" Eli replied with a bad attitude.

"No as in you won't forgive me?"

"Yes."

"Why won't you? I apologized; what else do you want?"

"Compare all of my apologies to yours. You show no effort."

"I'm sorry for not surprising you with goodies and flowers." Kevin meant this sarcasticly. "Come on Eli. I said sorry. Why won't you forgive me?!"

"I won't forgive you until you take me more seriously."


 

    Looks like Kevin made Eli pissed off~  HAHAHAHAHAH get it? Okay I should stop. Well, I want to apologize for not updating in a while.. I haven't been feeling good.. I've been in a ehhh mood, not sad or angry but stressed? Idon'tknow. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! <3 OH and 40 subscribers, thank you! :* Lets celebrate by looking at gifs~ xD