Chapter 14

Kisses for Kevin Woo

"Kiseop, is he on his way yet?" the nervous Kevin asked as he fixed the table. Kevin was well dressed. His dark blue dress shirt was buttoned all the way to the top and his black pants was wrinkle free. Everything was perfect.

Kiseop had never seen Kevin so exited. "Eli texted me and said that he's in the parking lot. Do you want me to go down now?"

"Sure." Kevin was too busy organizing the dinner that he couldn't even look at Kiseop.

"My boyrfiend wouldn't even look at me. Does he not love me anymore?" he said sarcasticly.

"Of course I still love you! Why wouldn't I?"

The handsome and strong dancer walked to Kevin and hugged him. Kevin felt Kiseop's wool coat and his light cotton black shirt. Kiseop scooted Kevin to the table and kissed him on his soft lips. While Kiseop kissed him, he stuck a little mic under the table. Why? He has some weird thoughts on what might happen at this dinner. Will he lose Kevin or will they continue to be lovers? Of course Kiseop trusts Kevin and Eli together, but what if they have a thing for each other?


Beep beep.


Kiseop recieved a text from Eli, "I thought you said you were here? Where are you?"

"Oh, I am here. Hold on."

"Oh he's here! Yes!"

"I'm going down. I'll bring him up when you tell me you're ready," Kiseop smiled. He loved how happy Kevin was, but at the same time he feels nervous. He walked down the rusty, old stairs and ran to the spot where he said to meet Eli.

"Annyeong!" Kiseop shouted as he tried to catch his breath.

Eli turned around a saw the poor breathless boy, "Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

The ulzzang let out a loud cough; he must be getting sick. "I'm fine," he said as he wiped his little runny nose.

The pigeon walked over to Kiseop and patted his back. "Let's go before it gets dark and cold. I don't want to get you sick," Eli giggled to hiding that he is worried. "So, what are you trying to find for your umma?"

"Anything pretty. The word pretty reminds me of mommy," Kiseop smiled. "Oh, like this pot of flowers!"

"It's kind of pricey, don't you think?" The pink haired Eli stated.

"So! My umma deserves the best! Why, do you give your mom cheap stuff?" Kiseop shouted with and angry face.

"No, sorry. I just thought $200 for a flower pot is pretty expensive. You can buy it." Eli is now scared of Kiseop. He had never seen this side of him before. "Man he has a sweet face, but he is scary.." he thought to himself.

"Haha, did you see your face? You were scared and your voice got quiter!" Kiseop laughed.

Eli was so glad he was just pretending. He didn't want to go shopping with a jerk. "Ya! Don't do that! I was going to ditch you because you scared me."

Kiseop smiled. He was proud of his acting abilities.


Beep Beep


-text message from Kevin Woo-

"Okay! I'm ready~"

"I'll send him up right now," Kiseop texted.


"Hey Eli, let's go somewhere first. Follow me!" He beamed.

"Where are we going?" Eli feared that Kiseop will lead him to a gang or something.

"Just follow!"

When they got to the stairs, Eli recongnized it quickly. "What is this place?" he preteneded not to know.

"Just shush and go up first." Kiseop said.

Eli went up first and Kiseop followed from behind. As soon as Eli reached the top, he saw Kevin from a distance.