Chapter 13

Kisses for Kevin Woo

    -yawn- Kevin stretched his long arms and legs while he was in bed. To be honest, his body resembled an octopus. "Ah, what a good sleep." Why was Kevin so happy today? Oh yeah, he's back with Kiseop! "Let's see if my Kiseoppie is awake yet," he grabbed his phone and texted him.

"Good morning my love~ Did you sleep well? <3" -Kevin

"Good morning! And Yeah, I slept well. Did you?" -Kiseop

"Yes^^ Let's go out today and plan the dinner so it will be ready for tomorrow? :D" -Kevin

"Okay, uhm my house in an hour?" -Kiseop

"Okay~ bye!"-Kevin

    Kevin showered and brushed his pearly white teeth. He got ready pretty fast; it's only 30 minutes since Kiseop texted him. "Maybe I'll just walk over earlier..? Eh, okay! Wait, I must get a cup of coffee first!" Kevin made himself a cup of coffee. He isn't the best at making things, but this was just powder and hot water. Well, he added some  funky stuff in it. He stepped outside and then started to walk to Kiseop's house. "Why is the weather so cold? I miss the summer," he sipped his coffe slowly and carefully so he wouldn't burn his precious lips.

   "Kevin!" a manly voice shouted from behind.

    Kevin turned around and saw AJ standing there in his sweats. Sweat was dripping down his neck and into his shirt. AJ jogged up to Kevin and removed his earphones, "Hey Kevin! Where have you been? I haven't seen or heard from you in a while!"

   Kevin felt very awkward. AJ, the guy who was super annoying in his dreams was talking to him right now. Kevin was being realistic though; AJ is not annoying, it was just a stupid dream that just felt so realistic. This is reality.  "Oh, hi! I've been a little busy with things, how've you been?"

   "Eh, I'm okay," he smiled."There's something I've actually wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh, what is it?"

   "Well Kevin, we've been talking a lot lately and I know our past wasn't good, but.."

"Where is this conversation going.." Kevin thought.

   "We've got through that and moved on. I've develope something special for you again." He got on his knees and grabbed Kevin's little hands, "Kevin Woo, will you go out with me? I know this isn't the best way to ask you because I'm sweating and stuff, but I really like you."

"Woah, how do I say this.." Kevin paused and removed his hands out of AJ's hands.

    "Uhm, nevermind." AJ didn't want to hear it.

"Sorry, I'm actually dating Kiseop.." Even though Kevin wasn't the one getting rejcted, he was still hurt. He didn't want this to ruin their friendship, "We can still be chingus right?"

  "Oh yeah! It's not going to be awkward right?" AJ asked.

"Only if you're not going to be," The beautiful boy giggled and beamed.

   AJ smiled back and thought to himself, "I'm glad Kevin still wants to continue this friendship. Sure, I just humiliated myself but being his friend is better than being nothing." AJ took a quick look at Kevin's face and he wanted to leave, "Uhmm, well.. I'm going to finish up my jog. See you around school! Annyeong."

"Bye!"  Kevin was actually a little bit surprised. "Well, he sure isn't sad or upset.. Sheez, he says he likes me and doesn't even try to win my heart? -sigh- Why is he even running? He has a good body already?" he thought. Kevin continued walking to Kiseop's house and by the time he got there, his 'unique' caffeine was all cold.

    The unhurried boy was about to ring the doorbell, but someone had answered the door before he had the chance.The handsome Kiseop opened the door and hugged Kevin really tight! He didn't dare to let go of his precious boyfriend.

"I could smell that thing in your cup all the way from my room. I knew your were coming," Kiseop whisepered and chuckled.

  Kevin enjoyed Kiseop's hug. It was so warm, and he can feel Kiseop's abs through his shirt. [whoot whoot]

Kiseop pulled away. "Let's start planning shall we?" He smiled and allowed Kevin to enter his warm, heated house.

  When Kevin walked in, he started sweating in his coat. "Why is it so hot in here?" He complained while he removed his coat. "I'm going to throw away my beautiful creation because it's too hot in here."

"It's not hot! It's warm." Kiseop grabbed Kevin's coat and brought it to his room, "Let's go!"

    Kevin followed him into his room, "Why is it not as hot in here?"

"I have no idea, but who cares, " The ulzzang said.

   "You know your electricity bill is going to be high?" Kevin stated.

Kiseop shrugged his shoulders and gave out a little sound, "eh."

    Kevin sighed, "so careless [careless careless, shoot anonymus anonymus]."

"Get back on topic, will you? This is important right?" Kiseop sat on his bed and Kevin sat infront of him.

    "Well, I was thinking that maybe we could set the little dinner at this place Eli and I use to go to when we were little."

"Oh, what place?"

     "We use to go ontop of this little building near the outdoor outlit. We would always run and hide there, or just talk."

"Seems like you and Eli were really close.." Kiseop said in a quiet tone.

     "Yeah, were. That's why I'm making this apology the best~" Kevin smiled like a sweet angel. "Well yeah. We can set the dinner there. What am I going to cook? Uh, steak? Wait, I can't really cook.. Let's just plan the drinks first; beer? Wait, no. Redbull!" Kevin's sweet little voice filled with excitement.

"Kevin, the apology is the main idea about this whole thing. We don't have to focus on the meal right now, haha."

       "Kiseoppie, I'm not the best for apologies so give me some ideas?"

"Well.. If I tell you what to say it doesn't mean anything to you or anyone," Kiseop was so wise. He isn't going to give in for Kevin. He knows Kevin will do this right! "If you really mean it, you can blurt it out infront of Eli without any hesitation."

     "Are you saying that I shouldn't even think about it right now? And just say what's going through my mind to him?"

"Yes. If too much thought is put in the apology it won't come out naturally.. Maybe you can have a few thoughts on what to apologize about, but do not study your apology."

       "Okay, lets plot down a few things for the main things for my apology. Well..                                                            

        I'm sorry for not listening to him.

I'm sorry for treating everyone better than him.

I'm sorry for all those times I've forgotten his birthday.

I'm sorry for not being a good friend.. at all.

I'm sorry for not helping him.. even when I knew he struggled.

I'm sorry for all those times I've ditched him for someone or something stupid.

I'm sorry for thinking that he's the gullable type of person.

I'm sorry for always getting you into trouble when we were younger.

The main reason why I really want to apologize is.. I'm sorry for taking Eli for granted."

  Kevin's eyes were filled with unwanted tears. He doesn't want to show weakness, so he's tyring to hold it in. Kevin wants to be a stronger person.

Kiseop had a confused facial expression, "That's quite a list there.. Kevin, I don't think you were as bad as you think you are or else why would Eli continue to go through all these years with you?'

    "That's what I'm wondering.."

"Unless he's inlove with you.." Kiseop whispered.

     "Sorry hun, what was that? You voice is competing with the heater."

"Nothing.. Just a little stupid thought hah."

     "Okay, maybe I should just buy chicken for that pigeon instead.. wait no, that's just wrong---"

While Kevin went on and on about the dinner, Kiseop felt a little upset. "Does Eli really 'love' Kevin like that? It is possible.. Uhh, I can be really stupid sometimes! It's not real.. just chingus.." he had a conversation with himself in his mind.

        "So you're going to call Eli right? And act like nothing is happening, just a little meet up?" Kevin said.

"Yeah, of course. I'll call him right now, if you want." Kiseop's voice got quieter and quieter.

       "Oh yay!"

Kiseop grabbed his phone and typed Eli's name in the contact list. He called it and waited until someone answered. "Oh hi Eli!"

       "Hi Kiseop~" Eli's voice was hot. [Idk]

"So, uhm I'm actually going to this outlit tomorrow around.. uh.. 7 p.m. I need new clothes and I need to buy my umma stuff. I really love her! So, maybe you  can come with me because I'm not good with gifts? Please?" Kiseop's voice was so innocent; who would say no to that sweet voice?

     "Oh yeah, sure! So at 7 right? Do I just meet you up there?"

"Yeah, that would be great! I really appreciate it."

   "No problem, well okay bye!"

Kiseop hung up the phone.

   "Thanks Kiseop!" Kevin's voice got high and he scooted over to cuddle with him.


A/N : Well tomorrow is going to be dang interesting, right? Are things going to work out or not?


Alichia: Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I actually got it ready last week, but I just didn't feel like it was good enough.. So I had to watch some sad stuff to make this chapter more.. uh.. sad? Oh, also this story is coming to an end very soon~ I really appreciated every single view, comment and subscriber! Thanks! ;-*