Chapter 4

Kisses for Kevin Woo

  Eli couldn't stand looking at Kevin's puffy eyes. He came closer and moved his wet, brown hair out of his face. Eli kissed Kevin's pretty lips and stayed still; the sound of his heartbeat sounded like a loud drum.

"Eli.. Eli..?" a soft voice said.

Eli slowly opened his eyes and saw Kevin. The kiss was just an imagination. It was what he wanted to do but never had the courage. 

"hmm?" he responded.

"What were you doing? You stood there with your eyes closed for a while."

"Oh, nothing. I just had a thought.."

"What was it?"

He needed to come up with something quick and believable. "Lets go to the mall tomorrow! It'll be fun, and I know how much you love the mall!" He pinched Kevin's cheeks and hugged him.

"But I don't think the mall would help me get over about what happened.." Kevin's voice cracked.

"I'll pay for you. Will you go now?" Eli smiled.

"Hm, you'll pay for me? Like you'll buy me ANYTHING?" 

The pigeon sighed, "Yes."

"Okay. I think shopping would help a little bit."

"Just go shower and go to bed!"

Kevin walked upstairs to the bathroom and showered. Eli went upstairs to his room and fell asleep in his purple shorts. Kevin got his pjs on and walked to Eli's room. When he opened the door, he saw Pigeon laying flat on the white bed. Kevin laid next to Eli and pulled the thick, white blanket to his chin. He hugged Eli and slowly fell asleep.

 THE NEXT MORNING.

"Eli! Get up!" Kevin said while rocking Eli back and forth.

Eli kicked Kevin and continued sleeping. Kevin started getting irritated, so he grabbed a pillow and smacked it against Eli's face. He ignored again and flipped himself over. "Just give me another hour," Eli whined.

Kevin waited and waited. He went on Eli's IPad and logged onto his Twitter. "AH, I feel cute today! Hehe lets take pictures to waste some time~" he thought to himself. Kevin stared into the camera and started posing in his pajamas.  "Mm, Eli. ELLLII. ELLISON!"

"Hm.?"

"It's been an hour already. Can we go now?"

"-sigh- Fine. Are you even ready?" Eli said grumpily.

"Uh, no..." Kevin responded quietly.

" Hurry up then." Eli grabbed a black v-neck and a black coat while heading to the bathroom.

When they finished getting ready. They walked to the garage and enetered Eli's beautiful, silver Lamborghini. "So what do you want to eat, Kev?" he said as he started the engine. 

"Anything is fine. BUT I want pancakes!" Kevin giggled.

"Hm, pancakes? I know the perfect place to make my octopus happy!"

Eli drove for about 10 minutes and then they reached there destination. A crowded outdoor plaza.

"Uh.. Eli. Where are we?" Kevin said with a disgusted face.

" WE ARE HERE AT THE MALL! YAY!" Eli said with a huge smile and his arms raised high.

"When was this---"

"Lets go!" Eli grabbed Kevin's arm and dragged him into the crowded area.

At first, Kevin didn't like it, but later on he started to enjoy it. After a few hours of walking around and shopping, Kevin started to whine."We still never got our pancakes Eli! I'm soo hungry."

"-sigh- fine." Eli took Kevin to a food both and ordered pancakes and some drinks. The pancakes were placed into a foamed box and the drinks were in bottles. It started to get a little dark outside so all the booths turn on their lights. Also, since Christmas is near, there were many decorations and . Eli led Kevin to these rusty, old stairs. He put the box of pancakes in his jacket and made Kevin hold the drinks. They started to climb the stairs slowly, trying not to drop anything.

"Eli, is this safe?"

"I can't believe you don't rember this Kevin!"

They both continued climbing until they finally reached the top. Eli helped Kevin up because it loooked like he was struggling. As Kevin got up, he was amazed by the view. They were on a roof top building and they can see almost everything. His eyes were widened and his mouth dropped open. He ran to the edge and rested his elbow on the wall.  Eli grabbed the warm pancakes out of his jacket and gave it to Kevin. Kevin opened up the box and started eating it quickly. Kevin realized that Eli was standing there quietly admiring the lights.

Kevin nudged Eli. "You want some?" he said with a full mouth,

"No, it's okay. You just eat up." Eli smiled.

Kevin ripped a piece and fed it to Eli. " Go pigeon! Eat! Eat!"

Eli smiled and opened his mouth wide. Kevin handed him the drinks and then looked at the sky.

"Eli! I think I remember this place! We would always run up here and hide from noona when she was angry!"

"Ah, finally. I was waiting for you to remember." Eli scrunched up Kevin's hair.

" Yeah! It was funny how she was always yelling and chasing us." he giggled. "I miss the old days when we didn't care about anything. OH and I never thanked you, Eli. You always helped me; you would always run and hide with me when I wanted to escape. You are the only person who is there for me, but I'm never there for you. When you needed me, I wouldn't be there. I'm sorry Eli..I love you Eli." Kevin gave him a huge hug.

" It's okay Kevin. When have I ever been sad? Like maybe only once or twice, so don't worry about it. I still love you!" Eli felt like he was dying on the inside. Why can't he just confess right now? Why was it so hard? The reason why was he didn't want to ruin his friendship with Kevin. Kevin only saw Eli as a brother or bestfriend.

   Hehe, Kevin is so cute. <3