Chapter 9

Kisses for Kevin Woo

 Kiseop's head rested on Eli's laps. Woah, is this what Kevin thought it looked like? Kevin's face turned red and tears started to build up in his dark eyes.

"Ya! What are you guys doing!?" he shouted, but no one answered. Kevin walked closer to the sofa and threw a pillow at them, "Hey! I'm talking to you!"

Eli and Kiseop awakened. Kiseop rubbed his brown eyes and stood up facing Kevin.

"What are you doing, Kiseop!? How can you move on so quickly and sleep with my bestfriend?!" He yelled and pushed Kiseop back to the sofa.

Eli finally got up; it was his turn to explain. "Kev, what are you-----"

"Shut up Eli! How dare you! I thought we were best friends? Not even, I considered you as my brother! And this is what you do to me?! Those 10 years of being friends meant nothing to you, huh? I can't believe you." Kevin ran out of Eli's house drenched in tears.

Pigeon ran after Kevin, but he had already started the car engine and zoomed off.

"What happened, Eli?" The clueless Kiseop asked.

"I don't know. Oh my, he probably thought we were "doing something.""

"Oh.. what? How is that possible though? We weren't even awake.."

Eli shook his head with disappointment. He couldn't belive Kevin said that. "10 years of being friends meant nothing to you"? Eli was the one who loved him more than anything, and this is what he says?

"I guess I should be going now.. Sorry that I ruined your friendship with Kevin." Kiseop pouted and hugged Eli goodbye.


Kevin's House


"Those bastards! They said they "love" me, but they go screwing around behind my back! Kiseop was probably happy about the break up!" Kevin got the ice cream in his fridge and went up to his room. When he got into his room, he began watching kdrama. (Isn't that how most people deal with breakups? Watch drama? hehe) He raised up the volume to get the "theater" effect. "Why is her life better than mines? I honestly don't deserve all this." he sobbed and stuffed his face in the ice-cream.

Meanwhile, Eli drove to Kevin's house with a bunch of chocolate and roses to apologize. By the time he got there, it was already dark. He rung the doorbell and knocked bazillion times. No one answered. But why? Kevin was already asleep and his drama was blocking the sound of the doorbell. That didn't stop the mighty pigeon though. The first thing Eli wanted to do was apologize even though nothing happened. Our Eli continued ringing and knocking. 

9:00 p.m

It was 30 degress and dark outside. Eli was still infront of Kevin's house. "What's with him? Is he trying to avoid me on purpose? Time went by really slowly for Eli. He sat on the cement, waiting right next to Kevin's door. He started to get sleepy, but nothing would ruin Eli's apology.


Morning


Kevin stretched his long arms as he rose out of bed. He had a drool mark, and washed it off.  He was surprised that there were no ants because he had left an empty bucket of ice cream next to his bed, but then he realized it was too cold for ants to come out. He got out of his room, still upset from yesterday. "Maybe mail will help me feel a little better? Maybe noona sent me a letter!" He opened the door and forcely shut his eyes to wake himself up. As Kevin took a step out of his woodened door, he almost tripped on something. He saw someone's leg...? Kevin started to panic. He took a look to see what is was; It Eli sleeping with roses and chocolate.

 


HEHEHEHE, I wish I had a friend like Eli. SLEEP OUTSIDE IN THE COLD, WHEN YOU CAN JUST SLEEP IN THE CAR. It's suppose to be dramatic, lol~ Hoped you enjoyed it! It's cold right now D: sooooooosoooo stay warm! <3


     Eli Gifs ^~^