Chapter 7

Kisses for Kevin Woo

It was 7:30 a.m. It was a rainy day and 35 degrees outside. Eli got out of his bed and washed his pale face.  He looked into the mirror and got disguisted of his own reflection. He couldn't stand looking at himself, so he went to his closet . Eli had so much clothes that he couldn't decide what to wear. "Ah, what's the point if Kevin isn't going to be impressed anyways," he said to himself. Eli grabbed a pair of gray sweat pants, a plain white v-neck and a black jacket. He walked out of his house and drove to school.

While Eli was on his way to school, Kiseop barely woke up. He got up and went the bathroom to wash up. He looked into the mirror and was proud of what he saw. He went to his closet and wanted to make sure he picked out a good outfit. "Hm, does blue match with purple? Eh, I'll just wear black jeans. Black matches everything!" Kiseop's phone beeped and recieved a text from Kevin, "Let's hang out at lunch?"   He smiled and looked at the time. He started to freak out, "WHAT THE HECK! It's 8 o'clock already!?" He grabbedd his jacket and rushed out of his house and drove to school. When Kiseop arrived to school, he was tardied. He earned himself 30 minutes of detention after school.

During first period, Eli sat down and then Kevin grabbed a seat next to him. "Hey Eli! You haven't texted me for a while, and you always text me! What's up with that? You got a new girlfriend, huh?" Kevin elbowed him and giggled.

"What? No." Eli tried to make his voice sound serious, but it got high instead.

"Mhmm, sure. Well, come hangout with me and Kiseop at lunch okay?"

Eli nodded his head and smiled. He couldn't stay mad at Kevin forever. It isn't even Kevin's fault to begin with.

Second period had pass and it was finally break time! Kevin was walking to his 3rd period early, and on the way there he bumped into somebody. His binder, and papers were all over the floor. Kevin squated down and tried to pick up the papers quickly. While gathering the papers, the stranger helped him. They finished and got up together. Kevin looked up, "Oh, AJ?" 

"Oh, hi Kevin!" AJ said excitedly.

"Sorry for walking into you! I guess I was just in a rush."

"Oh no, it's my fault! If I had looked, I wouldn't have bumped into you. Let me make it up to you, yeah? I'll treat you to lunch!"

"Oh sure.."

"Okay, great! Lunch it is! Meet me at room 0330!" AJ waved goodbye to Kevin and continued walking.

Kevin began to walk to his class with a smile. He had totally forgotten about Kiseop and Eli."

While Kevin and AJ ran into eachother, so did Eli and Kiseop. 

"Oh, sorry bro." Eli said as he tried to study his notes last minute.

A hand grabbed his shoulder, " It's fine, Eli." 

He looked back and saw the flawfless Kiseop. "OH! Annyeong!"

"Hehe, so I heard your going to meet me and Kevin at lunch?" 

"Uh yeah.. Is that a problem? 'cause if it is, I won't go."

"Ani, it's fine! I just wanted to make sure!"

"Okay, I guess I'll see you at lunch then! Bye!"

"Bye! And good luck on that science quiz! It's pretty hard!"

They both continued walking seperately and got to their 3rd period.

RING RING!

"Yes! It's finally lunch time!" All the students ran out of class and got into the lunch line.

Kevin walked to room 0330 and saw AJ. "Ready to take me?"

"Yes!" AJ said. They walked to the gate and got into his car, "I don't understand why there's such a long line to lunch! School lunch is so gross!"

"Uh, yeah totally.." Kevin lied. (he enjoyed some of the lunch, but not all)

Kiseop met with Eli and got lunch together. As they walked out of the cafateria and waited for Kevin.

"Why is he taking so long?" Kiseop said with impatience.

"I know. What is he doing?" Eli glided his fingers through his soft, fluffy hair.

Kiseop and Eli ended up eating without Kevin. They talked and enjoyed each others company.

5th period began and Kevin and AJ didn't come back yet. They arrived to back to school during 6th. Since they were late they both got detention. Kevin and AJ's class were near eachother so they ended up walking together half way. 

"Thanks for the lunch, AJ!" Kevin said while holding onto AJ's arms.

"No problem! Willing to do it anytime!"

"Hehe, uh is it okay if you walk into detention with me? I've never been to detention before."

"Yeah, okay! I'll meet up with you outside your class! Annyeong!" he waved goodbye and walked away from Kevin.

Kevin got to his class and sat down. All he ever thought about was AJ. "He's such a good guy. He's so handsome. He's so sweet. He's so funny." That's all he thought.

RING RING!

"Ah, great. Detention." Kiseop said. He walked to detention slowly because he wants to go to detention? He grabbed a seat at the back and said hi to the teacher. He looked around the classroom and tried to do something to cut the time. The reason why Kiseop got 1 hour was because he had never had done anything wrong. All the adults and kids loved him! He rested his head down onto the desk and relaxed. As he rested, he could hear a loud laughter that sounded familiar. He just ignored it and continued resting.

Kevin and AJ walked to the class room laughing. They pushed open the door and noticed that the teacher was mad. Kiseop looked up and saw Kevin and he saw Kiseop. Kevin looked away quickly and apologized to the teacher for being disruptive. Kevin and AJ sat down on the opposite side of Kiseop. When Kevin looked over at Kiseop, Kiseop looked away angrily. 

"Lee Kiseop. Your time is up." the teacher announced.

Kevin looked at him as he got up. Kiseop grabbed his back pack angrily and pushed the door with force. He texted Kevin, as soon as he got out the door, " We're done. Sorry, I don't do relationships with liars." Kiseop also texted Eli, " I know where Kevin has been.-_-  I'm coming to your house right away."


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ Well, hoped you enjoyed Chapter 7! Sorry if it's not that great ;__; -sigh- Kevin. Room 0330, heh see what I did there? S0O0SO0OS0OS0O I've been working on this oneshot and check it out for me?  and subscribe! if you want. no pressure.. heheheee  :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/355474

Okay, happy [late] new years and look out for more chapters! <3