Chapter 15. The End.

Kisses for Kevin Woo

"What is he doing here, Kiseop?" Eli whispered.

"Go to him," Kiseop said.

"I don't want to talk to him," the pigeon stated.

Kiseop started to feel annoyed. Why is Eli trying to play hard to get? "Why not? Kevin put in a lot of effort in this and you don't even want to hear what he has to say?"

"But you dont under---"

The ulzzang pushed Eli roughly over to Kevin. Kevin wanted to change his mind about this dinner. He knew it wasn't going to go right. Eli doesn't even want to hear what he has in mind.

"Uh.. hi Eli," Kevin said shyly.

Eli ignored him and grabbed a seat with the table that was nicely set. Even though he was pissed off at Kevin, he still enjoyed the nice view. By now, Kiseop had left.

"So how've you been?" the nervous Kevin asked.

Eli still didn't answer. Instead he grabbed his fork and picked on the plate infront of him. The plate had steak; Eli's favorite. When Eli took a bite of the steak, he thought it was really amazing. It tasted so good, but he didn't want Kevin to know that he was impressed.

Kevin knew Eli was trying to hold in his smile, "Do you like it? I made it myself!"

Still no responce from Eli. Nothing. Not even body language.

Kevin had enough. "Okay, if you don't want to communicate, leave," the sweet angel was now scary. If you looked closely, you could see tears forming in Kevin's eyes.

Eli got up from his chair and was about to leave, but something was stopping him. Kevin. He didn't want to see Kevin cry. "Fine. I'll talk."

Kevin looked up at Eli and smiled, "really?"

The pigeon sat back down in his seat and continued eating. "The steak is good," he said awkwardly.

"Really? I watched a lot of those cooking shows and tried to learn," he was so glad Eli is talking to him again.

Eli chuckled. Sigh, he couldn't stand how flawless Kevin is. Everything Kevin does is perfect.

It was still a bit awkard for the both of them, so not a lot of talking was going on right now.


Meanwhile, Kiseop is down the stairs listening to their conversation. "Wow, they need lots of help. Why isn't no one talking? Aish, don't they know how conversations work?"


"Kevin.." Eli mummbled.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you want me to be your friend so bad?"

"Well, I've known you for a long time, you're the only person who is ever there for me, I can be myself around you, and you're the only person I really need to survive. I'm not an independant person, but you teach me things so I can do them on my own. Without knowing you, I wouldn't know as much. That's why you're so important to me," Kevin said.

The pigeon blushed and thought to himself, "Why is he so cute? I love you Kevin Woo."

"I have to ask you something now."

"What is it?"

"Why didn't you accept my apologies in the begining?"  Kevin asked while looking down at his fingers.

Eli hesitated for a little. "I guess the reason is that you took advantage of me and I just had enough. Of course it was hard trying to ignore you, but I didn't want to seem easy. The argument wasn't even that serious, but I had to teach you something."

Kevin had a blank face, "Oh." He then beamed, "You did teach me something. You taught me how to be a better person."

"I want to tell Kevin the truth!" Eli argued to himself. "I love him, I have to tell him. Wait, but what if he doesn't feel the same way? Uh, just do it! 1, 2, 3"

"I love you.." Eli said.

"What! Why are you telling me this now..?!" Kevin was suprised.

"I thought you'd never feel the same.. but I couldn't keep it in me any longer.."

"Wait, since when did----"

He interrupted and pulled him closer.

Eli leaned in and kissed the angelic Kevin.


Kiseop was listening to this. He had a feeling this would've happened. The boy tried not to let any tears fall down. Kiseop was upset, he felt so betrayed. He wanted to go back upstairs and talk to the two.


Eli pulled back from the kiss. He was hoping for Kevin to say something, but he didn't. Kevin was shocked; he'd never knew Eli liked him. To be honest, Kevin kind of liked the kiss.

"Wow.. Eli 'loves' me?" Kevin thought, "He's so sweet and handsome. Any person would be lucky to have him. I love him too."

"Hey! Why are you two doing!?" Kiseop shouted.

Kevin backed away from Eli immediately.

"I heard everything.." Kiseop said, but this time calmly.

"I'm sorry," Eli aplogized.

"Kevin.. you love Eli. I know you do. You don't love me like you love him, so just go. You just didn't know you liked him, but I knew this whole time.. See, you spent so much time perfecting this for Eli." Kiseop faked a smile.

" I.. I love.." Kevin paused to look at Eli and Kiseop. "Eli."

Kevin walked close to Kiseop and hugged him tightly, "I'm so sorry."

Kiseop hugged back, "It's okay, I approve of Eli. We can still be chingus, right?"

Kevin gave a small laugh as tears fell down, "Of course." Kevin walked closer to Eli and held his hand.

"Treat him well, Eli, "Kiseop smiled and waved goodbye. He walked down the stairs and left. "If Kevin's happy, I'm happy. I'll move on soon, it may take a while, but I eventually will," he thought.

Eli smiled so big, but that couldn't even express how happy he was. He looked at Kevin, " I finally have what I've wanted for the longest time. You."

Kevin blushed. They finished their meal together and enjoyed the rest of the night with eachother.. as a couple.


 

Alichia: Hiiiiii~ Hope I didn't keep you waiting for long. Well, this is the last chapter (: I'm sorry if you were expecting the ending to be something else, but I hoped you enjoyed it anyways.. <3 Thank you for subscribing, and commenting! I really appreciate that you guys took time to read my story <3 Hopefully, I'll write more stories and improve :D Mwuuah :* bye!