Chapter 11

Kisses for Kevin Woo

*long chapter.

  "What a stupid pigeon. What does he mean by take him more seriously? Whatevers, I'm done," Kevin rested his tiny head on his pillow and slowly fell asleep.


~~     It was a warm, sunny morning; the perfect type of weather to walk to school. Kevin walked outside his house and waited for Eli. "What's taking him so long? He's always out here before me." 5 long minutes have passed and Eli still isn't here. "Oh my gosh, he knows I like to be at school early! The school bell is going to ring soon, is he serious? This stupid guy, I'm leaving him." His skinny legs walked faster and faster as the minutes started ticking down. "If I walk fast enough I won't be late. Don't worry, Kevin. You will not get detention this time."

   Kevin was across the street from school. It was 7:55 and school doesn't start until 8:05. "What? I still have a lot of time left! I speed walked for nothing," he took a deep breath and waited at the stop light. As he waited, he heard loud laughter coming from behind that sounded so familiar. Kevin turned around and saw the tall and handsome Eli and Kiseop behind him. "Oh Eli! Where were you? You know how long I've waited?" he punched Eli soflty in the arm.

   Eli slowly went closer to Kiseop and whispered, "Isn't that Kevin? Kevin Woo? Why did he just punch me..? We never talked before.."

"Hey, I hear you!" Kevin narrowed his eyebrows.

  "Oh, you do? Well, I'm sorry for not waiting for you? But have we talked?" Eli said awkwardly.

"Elison Kim, don't you dare play stupid with me! If you're still mad about yesterday, I apologized already. Don't act like you don't know me!"

 The stop light changed, Eli grabbed Kiseop and speeded through Kevin, trying to avoid him.

"Eli! Where are you going?!" Kevin yelled and stomped his feet.

"You talk to Kevin? Since when?" Kiseop asked as he was being pulled by Eli.

"I'm serious, I never talked to him before! Everybody said he's a nice kid, but man, they left out that he was crazy.. Who goes around punching people in the arm? And he called me Ellison..?"

    What an awkward way to start the morning. The bell rang, and Eli grabbed a seat at the back of the room. Kevin rushed in the classroom quickly and grabbed an empty seat next to Eli. He tugged on Eli's strong arms and rested his head on it, "Your arm is so warm, Eli," Kevin said.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get off of me!" Eli scooted far away from him and looked disguisted.

 Kevin pouted, "Why are you acting like this? We've been friends since we were this small.. why are you acting like you don't remember me?"

 Eli's face was confused. He looked at Kevin like he was a psychopath, "Seriously. What is wrong with you..?"

Kevin felt like he just got stung. His bestfriend doesn't remember him. Kevin really studied Eli's face, "Wow, he doesn't know me at all." Somebody nudged Kevin and handed him a note.

"Are you okay? You don't look well today?"

-AJ

Kevin responded,

"Yeah, I'm fine. Something just popped up."

AJ responded very quickly,

"Okay babe. Tell me whenever you want to."

"WHAT, "BABE." He called me "babe." Oh no way." Kevin was shocked. "Me and AJ.. No way, we're just friends."

The day went by fast, Kevin waited outside the school for Eli. Eli exited the school building and waited for somebody, but who? A few seconds later, Kiseop walked out of the doors and walked towards Eli. "Oh hell no," Kevin all of the sudden had an angry expression on his face. Kiseop hugged Eli, and they just stood there, as if they were waiting for somebody else. Two girls walked out of the school and approached them. One girl hugged Kiseop, and the other kissed Eli.

  A few minutes have passed, and they were still continuing there "fun." "How can Eli not tell me about his girl-- Oh yeah, he doesn't remember me. Well, stupid teens these days! Go get a room!" Kevin said as he looked through a bush. All of the sudden, someone came from behind and hugged Kevin tightly. It was AJ of course. He gave Kevin a small kiss on the cheek.

"Oh hi, " Kevin immediately moved his hands away from the bush.

"Hi, what are you doing at school still?"

"Nothing. I thought I left something he-re. B-but I guess not." He hestated and stuttered.

"Since you're here, I can walk you home!"

"Oh.. No it's fine. I have plans ri-right now."

AJ could tell that Kevin was trying to keep a distance away from him, but why? "Maybe if I try to act cute he wouldn't want to stay far away from me.." He hugged onto Kevin's skinny arms and started puffing his cheeks.

Kevin looked at AJ, "What the heck is he doing.. So awkward," Kevin thought.

"I think this is going well," he said to himself. Kevin continued walking and AJ continued hugging. He stopped Kevin from walking and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I swear." Kevin smiled a little. AJ smiled back and began clinging onto his arm again. "Man, AJ is so clingy!" The little voice in Kevin's head said. AJ moved his arms to Kevin's skinny waist and lie his head on his shoulders. Kevin scooted away and said, "I think we should break up." It was a little funny to Kevin because he doesn't even remember getting with AJ.

"What, why?"

"I'm not feeling it anymore. You know, the connection?"

"Oh okay. If you say so.." AJ felt like his tears were about to burst out of his eyes. He left Kevin alone and walked the opposite direction.

"I feel bad now.. I should've let him off easier.. I need to talk to Eli," Kevin thought, "Oh wait. I can't." It started to get dark, but Kevin still continued stalking watching Eli and Kiseop. Kevin caught up behind them, and they arrived at Eli's house with  the girls. They went to the living room and sat on the sofa. In order for Kevin to see, he had to go to the backyard and look through the glass window that didn't have a curtain. There was a bench in the way with a bunch of heavy flower pots, but Kevin could just sit on the bench and watch them. One of the girls kissed Eli and didn't stop. The other girl kept touching Kiseop's precious face. "Why can't they keep their hands to themselves? Nasty."

  They've been doing the same thing for about 10 minutes and it was disgusting. Later on, one of the girl's answered her phone. It seemed to be that they were leaving. "I'll see you later on tomorrow, right oppa?" the girl said to Eli. Pigeon nooded his head and gave her a hug goodbye. While they were being lovey dovey, Kiseop and his "girl" were being awkward. It seemed to Kevin that they didn't fit each other. "What's wrong with them? They don't even kiss goodbye?" Of course it was awkward for Kevin because his ex is dating somebody else. You can tell that Kevin still feels something for Kiseop.

     When the girls finally left, [U-KISS is finally "Alone" HAHAHAHAHAHAH] Kiseop was being extra quiet. Eli walked towards Kiseop and placed his muscular arms on his shoulders, "What did you think of Ellan? She seemed nice right?" Eli was hoping for a good responce.

"She's ehh.. I don't think I make a good match with her. She's too..shy? I don't know."

"Well, what's your type?"

"Someone sweet, and brave. Wild, but not a party animal. Someone with strength, but not a work out freak. Someone who's derpy, but adorable at the same time.." he said softly.

"That sounds like me.." Eli responded with a weird look.

"Ani! You're my best friend, I wouldn't take any chance of ruining our friendship! You know I tell you everything. I would never keep anything from you. Eli, you tell me everything right?" Kiseop placed his palm on Eli's shoulder.

 Eli nooded.

"I know everything about you. I always cry to you and you cry to me. Isn't that what bestfriends are for? Being there for eachother? Not being selfish? Listening to eachother? Telling pointless stories?"

"Yeah, thanks. I'm very thankful to have met someone as great as you. Without you, I would be miserable. Well, I don't want you to lack sleep, so go home and sleep! Bye, sleep well!" Eli waved as Kiseop left.

Kevin started to felt upset. "Eli never came to me for anything.. Why is he doing this with Kiseop instead of me? Do I make Eli miserable?" All of the sudden there was a loud shatter. Kevin accidently knocked one of the pots and it landed on his foot.

 "What is that?" Eli yelled, looking out of the window. He his light and saw Kevin, "Seriously, what the hell are you doing here?! Get out!"

"I can't!" Kevin began crying in pain.

Eli came outside and carried Kevin into the house. "Why are you here!? Aish, those flower pots are my umma! She's going to kill me!"

" Sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Why are you here?"

"I'll explain later. Just help me please? My leg hurts." Kevin tears fell down quick.

"What do I do?" Eli panicked.

"Cut my jeans!"

"WHAT.!?"

"Cut it so you can remove the glass!"

Eli grabbed scissors from the kitchen and started to cut Kevin's jeans near the calves. Kevin is clenching his fist togther. Eli slowly removed some of the glass and cleaned Kevin's small legs. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks." Kevin tried to get up slowly.

Eli pushed Kevin down, "You shouldn't go. You're hurt." Eli thought to himself, "What the heck are you thinking Eli? You're letting this crazy kid in your house!"

"But I really don't want to---"

"Just stay. It's very dangerous." He didn't want him to stay.

"Stupid pigeon. He thinks I'm a crazy person trying to break in his house, but I got hurt so he lets me stay. What if I robbed him?" Kevin thought.

Eli came with a blanket and put it on Kevin. "I hope this is warm enough?"

Kevin nooded, "Thank you."

"Uh, you're welcome. But you never answered why you are here."

"It's nothing."

"Kevin, is it weird that I feel like I've talked to you before..? Like, we met a long time ago?"

"WE DID MEET A LONG TIME AGO."

"I don't remember. But I'm making you soup.. is chicken noodle okay?"

Kevin nooded. "Eli, so sweet and kind. Too bad he doesn't remember me."

"Since you're here, do you want anything else?"

" I want Eli to my best friend again." he whispered.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Tears slowly fell down Kevin's pale face. "Do I have to regain my friendship with Eli in order for him to remember me again? What is this? Is this like, a movie? I never said or wished anything about Eli not being apart of my life!"


Kevin woke up and started panting, "Woah, I need to call Eli. That dream felt so real."


HEY THERE!   - that was from sone_009. she's so co0o0o0o0ol. <3

SO LONG. It took me like, half of the day to type and think. - Alichia