Chapter 7

Friendzoned?

."Guys this is Jenny." L.Joe introduced Jenny as they made it to Teen Top's table. "Jen, this is Changjo, Ricky, Niel, and you already now Cap and Chunji."

"Jenny!" Chunji smiled and patted the seat next to him. She laughed and sat down next to him, and L.Joe next to Jenny.

"Excuse me Jenny, but how do you know L.Joe Hyung?" Ricky asked her.

"He's my desk partner." Jenny answered.

"Yah! Why do you have to refer to me as your desk partner!" L.Joe poked her forehead.

"Because that's. What. You. Are." Jenny said, poking his arm.

"Then how do you know Chunji Hyung? Are you his Girlfriend?" Niel asked this time.

Jenny nearly choked on her sandwich and Chunji started turning red.

"No, no, he's not my boyfriend. I only met him on Saturday!" Jenny tried explaining.

"I believe in love at first sight." Niel teased

"Me too~~~" Ricky chimed in

"Okay guys, leave the poor girl alone." Cap interrupted, "Look what you're doing to your Hyung."

Chunji ducked his head in an attempt to hide his red face. Jenny couldn't help but giggle.

*aish, this kid.* cap thought to himself before he got up

"guys, Chunji and I have to go somewhere. It was nice seeing you again Jenny. I'll get your number off of Chunji later okay." Cap dragged Chunji away once again saving him from his awkward misery once again.

Jenny spent the rest of lunch with the remaining four members of teen top and she had to admit, they were a very nice bunch of boys.

 

At the end of the last class, Jenny's class had received an assignment and Jenny being the typical hardworking student she was, decided to go to the public library to get a head start on it. She went to the study part of the library and sat down at the only table with an empty seat. Moments later a boy came and sat in front of her. After 30 minutes of hard researching, Jenny took a look up from the work and saw the boy, who looked oddly familiar.

"Excuse me?" Jenny said quietly The boy looked up at her with big, round eyes that made Jenny giggle. "Have I met you before? You look awfully familiar." She asked the boy.

"You do look awfully familiar." The boy stared at her, trying to remember where he had seen her before.

A few minutes later it clicked "Ah! HOT CHOCOLATE AND BAGEL!" He exclaimed as if it were a 'eureka' moment.

This earned him many 'shhh's from library staff and studying students alike. The boy smiled awkwardly in embarrassment.

"You were the girl I served this morning, Hi I'm Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O." the boy greeted and held out his hand. Jenny smiled and shook his hand

"I think I'll stick to Kyungsoo, hey I'm Jenny." She smiled at him.

Jenny asked why him why he worked so early in the morning and apparently it was a family owned business and the coffee shop was only a five minute walk from his school, so he'd help out in the mornings. Jenny and D.O studied until it was time for the both of them to go home.

"Bye Kyungsoo it was nice meeting you." Jenny smiled at him as they were exiting the Library

"Yeah, you too. Drop by the coffee shop anytime you like! Wa-wait, one sec." D.O took out a pen and paper and scribbled something down before handing it to Jenny "Call, text, whatever. We should hang out again sometime."

Jenny looked down at the piece of Paper with D.O's number and smiled at it.

 

~~~~~

"Oh look! There's D.O!" Chanyeol nudged Kai as they were walking around tryinng to find d.o.

"Wait, isn't that Jenny?" Kai asked, trying to get a better view of the girl

"Jenny? Who's Jenny?" Chanyeol asked

"You know, the girl we played basketball with the other day." Kai said, remembering the brief conversation he and Jenny had at the end of their lunchtime basketball game.

"Oh it is basketball girl!" Chanyeol said, recognising Jenny's face, "I wonder why she's with D.O." 

*yeah, I wonder why too* Kai thought to himself.