Chapter 4

Friendzoned?

When Jenny got to class she happily sat in her seat next to L.Joe,relieved that she wasn't late to class again but also unaware of all the glares and death stares that girls we're giving her. As she was doing her work, L.Joe leant over Jenny and asked her something.

"Hey, just out of curiousity, what did you do at lunch?" He said, just quiet enough for the both of them to hear.

"I played basketball with these guys, it's was pretty fun!" Jenny smiled at L.Joe.

"What guys? Did you catch their names?" He asked.

"Waddup with the interrogation? There names were Kris, Sehun, Suho, Chanyeol and Kai." Jenny answered.

L.Joe rubbed his forehead and sighed

"Okay. I'm not going to tell you who and who not to hang out with, but if I were you, I'd be careful." Jenny looked at L.Joe confused. "Just watch out for girls." L.Joe said nodding towards all the girls glaring at Jenny. "They're crazy and your already pushing the limits by sitting next to me."

And with that, they both continued doing their work quietly. As the bell went, L.Joe gave Jenny a 'goodbye nod' and walked out of the classroom.

*I wonder what I did that made all those girls dislike me* Jenny huffed before leaving the classroom.

Once again after school, Jenny was expecting her cousin to come and pick her up but instead Kevin was there.

"Hey, where's Eli?" She asked.

"At your place, I was walking by and told him I'd take you home since I was already in the area." Kevin explained. Jenny nodded in understanding and they started making their way home.

"How was your day today, Jenny-boo?" He asked.

"It was good," she smiled "I played basketball with a few guys and I found out my desk partner can speak english."

"Guys?" Kevin asked, sounding intrigued "what were their names?" He asked.

"Chanyeol, Kai, Suho, Kris and Sehun."

"Are they attractive?" He asked curiously.

"Not gonna lie, They are. And they're super nice too! But that doesn't mean I like one of them okay!" She said, wagging her finger at Kevin.

"Okay, Okay." Kevin said, giving up on the topic, "So you still play basketball? You, Eli and I should go on a basketball date over the weekend!" He said excitedly.

"Yeah, that would be fun! Saturday?" She asked

"6:30?" Kevin responded

"Am or pm?"

"Pm of course!"

"Oh, right. Usual court?"

"You know it!"

"Cool." They both laughed. The rest of the walk home was silent, but not an awkward silence, a comfortable one.

"Anyways, see you later Jenny-boo." Kevin said as they had reached their destination.

"Bye Kevin, thanks for walking me home," Jenny waved before walking into her home. As Jenny went inside, She went up to her room and got changed before going downstairs to tell Eli about what was happening on Saturday.

"Hey, we have a date with Kevin on Saturday, 6:30." She said.

"Basketball?" He asked

"Yup!" Jenny smiled and put two thumbs up.

"Cool." Jenny then went upstairs to do her homework. After a few hours of getting distracted from her homework by the internet, Eli called her down for dinner. After eating, she went to go and watched tv, before Eli nagged her to do the homework he knew she didn't do.

Finally, she finished her homework and went to show Eli. They then started talking about school.

"So Jen, how was your day?"

"Yeah, it was pretty good. Played basketball, talked to my desk partner more." Jenny said tiredly.

"That's it? It looks like something is on your mind..." Eli asked concerned.

"...well, you said you were a kingka right? How crazy were your fangirls?" She asked.

"Pretty crazy, girls would do terrible things to other girls for talking to me or hanging out with me, it was terrible. Why do you ask?"

"Because it turns out my deskpartner, Byunghun, is a kingka and he told me to be careful who I hang out with..." She said, remembering all the glares she received earlier on in the day.

"Really? Well Jen, you're a strong girl! You'll be fine. But if you ever get bullied, you tell me and I'll sort it out, okay?" Eli comforted his younger cousin.

"Okay, thanks Eli," Jenny yawned and stretched before getting up to go to bed. When she was halfway up the stairs she turned around to say something.

"Eli? If Kevin is a no, why do you keep letting him pick me up from school?" She looked at Eli with a curios expression.

"Because I'm lazy, and he offered." Eli laughed "now go to bed, goodnight."

She went upstairs thinking about what Eli had said before going to sleep.

________________________________

Wow! So much talking ;_____; but on the other hand, updated again! I'm so proud of myself at the moment ^^ Hope you enjoy the chapter! Let me know what you think of it :)