Chapter 1

Friendzoned?

"JENNY! TIME TO GET UP! FIRST DAY OF YOUR NEW SCHOOL! LET'S GO!" Eli barged through the door yelling.

Who needs an alarm clock when you have an annoyingly loud older cousin, right? Eli walked into the room, and went straight to the bed. "Jeeeeeennyyyyyyyy, geeeeet uuuup!" He said, shaking Jenny around and around.

"Alright, Alright, I'm up," Jenny said looking at her cousin "geez, you couldn't be a little more gentle?"

"Nope! Anyways, we're leaving in an hour so I suggest you go and wash up. Breakfast is downstairs and don't forget to eat it! It is the most important meal of the day and I want my little Jenny Wenny to have enough energy for her first day at her new school." He squished Jenny's cheeks, before she playfully slapped her cousins hands away from her face. With one last chuckle, Eli left the room leaving Jenny by herself.

Jenny went into her bathroom to wash up and to give herself a motivating pep talk to get her through her first day of school. Jenny was never good with new schools. She loved making new friends for sure, but first days were the worst. What if nobody likes her? What if she doesn't fit in? What if she'll spend the rest of her schooling life alone without any friends? These were all questions she would ask herself. On this particular occasion though, she was extremely nervous based solely on the fact that she had never been to a Korean school before, her entire life she had been living in a different country and trying to fit in with a schooling system she knew nothing about was going to be a challenge. But it was a challenge she was ready to accept.

"Okay Jen, you can do this. It doesn't matter where you are in the world, people are people. You can handle it. People will like you, just be your usual self. You'll make friends, maybe not instantly, but soon enough. For now you can just focus on the workload and worry about other things later. Hwaiting!" She chuckled to herself as she pumped her fist and finished washing up. "Hwaiting? Geez, Eli is really rubbing off on me."

After getting changed into her new uniform and tying her hair into a cute bun, Jenny went downstairs and breathed in the beautiful aroma of her favourite breakfast food....BACON! Jenny looked at the clock, 8:00. "School starts in 25 minutes," she sighed to herself before calling out to her cousin, full with Bacon "ELI! HURRY UP! THE LAST THING I WANT IS TO BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME UP EARLY AND NOT BE REA-"

"It's not very lady like to yell at people with your mouth full. Finish chewing first next time." Eli said as he came down the stairs.

"And you know everything when it comes to being a lady, right?" Jenny replied

"You bet I do, learnt it from all the girls I get," Eli winked and did some sort of dance that was meant to look cool but ended up making him look like a bird. "Anyways, we better get going, don't want little Jen Jen to be late on her first day."

"Yeah, Okay." Jenny said as she followed her cousin out the door. "*Pscht,*" she thought to herself "*What girls was he talking about? 'sif anyone would want that dork to take them out. Seriously.*"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny and Eli pulled up at the front of the school. It was was huge. The front field was green and many students were standing around talking and waiting for their friends to come to school. But there were also two large crowds on separate sides of the fields. Jenny wondered what those two crowds were. Seems like Eli had read her mind. "You see those two crowds on either sides of the field? those are the popular guys. They call them the Kingka's, which pretty much means they're top dogs. Girls love them, boys want to be them. And when I say girls love them, I really mean love them. I used to be one you know." Jenny turned to Eli with a questioning look. "Don't look at me like that missy, believe me when I tell you girls loved me! And since I know how crazy girls can get, you need to promise me you'll never become one of them, okay?" He held his pinky out.

"Yeah, Okay, I promise," Jenny interlocked her pinky with Eli's "You have nothing to worry about anyways. I've never felt the need to fangirl over a guy before, even if he is amazingly attractive."

"You never know, Korea could change you Jen. Your school is considered lucky to have two kingka groups, most only have one," Eli wriggled his eyebrows and laughed "I think you should go now. You sure you'll be okay?"

"Yeah, I'm positive. See tonight okay." Jenny said as she got out of the car and started walking through the gates.

"OH! AND JEN!" Eli yelled from the car "YOU LOOK REALLY CUTE IN YOUR UNIFORM!" This earnt Jenny strange looks from people but she just laughed it off before continuing her way in to the school.

Jenny looked up at the school building, it looked even more amazing up close. It reminded her of Charles Xavier's X-Mansion. As she made her way through the front door and to the office, she overheard people talking about two groups named Teen Top and Exo "*must be the the two kingka groups Eli was telling me about.*" She thought.

As she was waiting in the office, she heard two giggling girls talking about a guy named L.Joe. Apparently he was part of Teen Top, He could rap and he could speak english. The last statement caught her attention but before she could ask the girls any questions, she was given her timetable, assigned her class, given a map of the school and sent off. Luckily she had come to the school before with Eli, otherwise she would've gotten lost. When she found her classroom she knocked on the door and the teacher came out.

"Ohohoho, yes! They told me you were coming, How exciting! Come in, Come on. I'm your teacher, Mrs. Lee," Jenny Laughed at how bubbly her new teacher was and walked into her new classroom. "Class, Class, We have a new student joining us! Would you like to introduce yourself darling? Don't be shy." She looked at her classmates. They all seemed like a nice bunch.

"Uhhh...annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jenny and...yeah." Jenny stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do or say.

"Jenny, what a nice name. Okay Jenny dear, you can take a seat next to..." Mrs Lee scanned the classroom for an empty seat "ahh, yes, next to Byunghun, the nice young man in the back corner." Jenny looked towards the back corner and started making her way towards her new desk partner. She didn't even notice the glares other girls in the class were giving her.

"Uhh.. hey, I'm Jenny," Jenny said as she reached the desk "looks like we're going to be desk partners." The person known as Byunghun just smiled and gave her a nod. "*guess he doesn't talk much*" She thought to herself before sitting down. It wasn't hard for Jenny to pay attention in class. The energy that Mrs Lee had made everything more entertaining. It was actually so entertaining that Jenny was surprised when the lunch bell went.

"Wow that went fast!" She exclaimed

"Eh, you get used to it I guess." Hearing a comment shocked Jenny as she looked towards the source of the noise, Byunghun, who was packing his bag and preparing to leave.

"So you do talk," She replied. Byunghun just looked at her with a confused expression before smiling and letting out a small chuckle as he was walking out the door. "Wait! Byunghun!" She called out, Byunghun turned around staring at her "uhh...I was wondering if you could show me where the cafeteria was, I've never been down that part of the building before and uhh....I don't really know many people here so....ummm, I was wondering if I could sit with you?" Once again, Byunghun smiled and gestured her to come forward.

"I'll show you where the cafeteria is but I'm afraid you can't sit with me, if you want, you can sit at one of the tables outside. They're nice and you won't look lonely." Byunghun walked Jenny to the cafeteria and then left. Jenny went into the cafeteria, got her food, and followed Byunghun's advice and sat outside.

As she was eating two girls came up to her. In fact, they were the same girls she had seen giggling in the schools office earlier that day.

"Hello." Jenny greeted with a smile

"Hi. We were just wondering if you could answer a question for us." One of the girls asked.

"Uuuhhh...yeah I guess so," Jenny replied.

"What were you and L.Joe Oppa talking about?" The second girl asked

"I'm sorry, who?" Jenny asked confused.

"L.Joe Oppa. You were talking to him in the hallway just now. Do you guys know each other or something?" The second girl continued to ask.

"...hallway? OH! I think you've been mistaken," Jenny laughed, " that wasn't L.Joe, that was Byunghun my desk partner! I've never met this L.Joe you speak of."

The two girls looked at each other in disbelief before the first one spoke up again

"oh...we understand. You must be new here. You see, Byunghun your desk partner and the guy you were talking to in the hallway is actually one of the most popular guys at G-Academy. Most people wouldn't call him Byunghun. He actually prefers to go by the name L.Joe. Anyways, I'm glad we could clear things up for you, sorry if we were a bit intrusive, we'll be going now. Oh. And just a word of advice if you're going to hang around Oppa, be careful. Some girls are crazy and will do anything to get him."

The two girls left and Jenny sat there thinking about what she had just been told. "*so Byunghun is a kingka? And he's the L.Joe that can speak english...interesting.*"

 

okay, first Chapter's up! :) sorry it looks the way it does, I wanted to get it up before my internet gets cut for 2 weeks ;________; once I get the chance to use a pc, I'll try and fix it up. Anyways, what do you guys think? Good? Bad? Boring? Entertaining? Critics are more than welcome! I think that's all I have to say for now. Comment. Subscribe maybe? Feel free to talk to me too! Byeeeeee :)

...obviously I found my way to a computer so ummm...ignore that top note yeah? :P anyways, Hope you all enjoy the first Chapter I'll try and get a new one up as soon as possible.