Chapter 2

Friendzoned?

After Jenny had finished eating, she decided to do a little 'lunch time exploring' to familiarise herself with her new school. There were a few boys on the field playing soccer, and a few groups of girls sitting around and chatting to eachother, doing each others hair, and talking about the boys playing soccer - you know, the usual girly things. She continued exploring and soon found her way to the library. She went in and immediatley engulfed herself with the scent of books just waiting for them to be read.

As she was reading, she was interuppted by an old sounding voice.

"Excuse me miss, are you aware that you are meant to be in class now?' 

Jenny looked at the librarian and then at her watch, and low-and-behold, she had not only spent the rest of her lunch reading, she had spent the first 20minutes of sixth period reading to. Jenny looked shocked and apologised to the librarian as she hurried out of the library and tried to find her next class.

"Glad to finally have another book lover in the school," the librarian said to herself before she continued putting books away.

Jenny entered the classroom, preparing to get told off by Mrs. Lee.

"Oh, Jenny dear, you're late. Is everything okay?" Mrs. Lee said, sounding more concerned than threatening. 

She just nodded her head and went to sit down. On her way to her desk she realised that Byunghun wasn't there. 

"Hmmm....I wonder where Byunghun is." She thought to herself as she unpacked her things and prepared for the already half-finished lesson.

The rest of the day was uneventful and as soon as the bell went, Jenny couldn't wait to get home. She was waiting at the school gate for her cousin to pick her up when someone grabbed her from behind. 

"AAAH!" Jenny Screamed.

"Jenny-boo, don't scream! people are going to think I'm kidnapping you!" The voice said.

There is only one person in the world that calls her Jenny-boo, and that was Eli's best friend Kevin.

"YAH! KEVIN! WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND NOT EXPECT ME TO SCREAM!" She nagged. "Where's Eli? I thought he was picking me up." 

"Some stuff came up and he asked me to get you. Come on! I don't have a car so lets get walking!" Kevin said pumping his fists in the air.

Jenny just laughed. Even though most people would be embarassed to be seen with a guy pumping his fists in the air whilst walking, She couldn't care less. The walk home was entertaining and Kevin kept trying to get Jenny to spill any secrets about whether or not she liked anyone. 

"aish, that kevin, so nosey." She thought to herself. 

Finally, they made it home and knocked on the door. Expecting to see Eli, Jenny was surprised when the rest of Ukiss opened the door. 

"Jenny! How was your first day?" They all asked in unison.

"Don't even bother guys, she has no secrets." Kevin said waving his hands at Ukiss.

After hearing that, they all dispersed from the doorway and made their way to the living room. Jenny went and sat on the floor next to Kevin. Despite how annoying Kevin could be at times, out of ukiss (Excluding Eli) she was closest to Kevin. 

"Uh, not that I don't appreciate you guys being here or anything...but why are you here? and where's Eli?" She asked.

"Some stuff came up so Eli told us to come and look after you." Kiseop answered. Nothing was said after that.

Jenny puffed her cheeks and went up stairs to get changed out of her uniform. She showered and then got changed into her pajamas. It was a little early, but she didn't care. As she came back down the stairs, she was greeted by her cousins voice

"Congrats on officially finishing your first day at a Korean School Jen!" His voice boomed. 

Jenny looked down and saw that Eli had actually prepared a feast of all of her favourite foods and in the middle was a cake that said 'Congratulations'.

She stared at Eli. "Seriously? You had to get all of your friends involved to make me dinner?"

"Aish, So unappreciative." Eli said, rubbing his head.

"You know I'm kidding," She smiled "Thanks Eli."

After hours of eating and talking, Ukiss had to go back to their homes. It was a fun night.

Before going to bed, Eli and Jenny were having one of their 'cousin talks'

"So, how was your first day?" Eli Asked

"It was good, my teacher is very energetic." She Chuckled as she thought of Mrs. Lee.

"Make any friends?"

"Not exactly....I talked to people."

"......anyyyy..." Eli started

"You too! Geez, first Kevin, Then every single one of your friends and now you!" Jenny cut him off. "Honestly, it's the first day, I barely know any guys properly, how do expect me to have a crush on one!" Jenny poked her cousins forehead.

"Okay, Okay, Geez, calm down. I was just curious."  Eli responded "But if you do end up having a crush on some guy, he better not be a kingka player, or a punk in a gang. He needs to be respectable and polite. Someone who deserves my Jenny-Wenny's affections."

"Whatever Eli," Jenny Laughed at her older cousin "What if I told you that I had a crush on Kevin?"

"No. Kevin is a No." Eli said. "Don't you even THINK about dating him. He already gets away with calling you 'Jenny-Boo' and I am in no way, shape, or form going to let him date you."

"...okay, just a thought. Anyways, I'm off to bed now. Good night." Jenny said before she went to bed. 

 

 

Chapter 2 YAYAYAYA! 

There'll be more L.Joe in the next Chapter and I'm still deciding when I want D.O to come in. You know, the more I write, the more Ideas for the story comes into my head. Is that normal? EXPERIENCED WRITERS IS THIS NORMAL! hope so :) It's not a bad thing...just wondering.

 

 

aaaaaw, I love kevin. I wonder why Eli is so against it? hmmmmmmm *looks left and right with a thinking face*