Chapter 12

Friendzoned?

 To: Eli. 

Not getting home until later. 

Hanging out with a friend

From: Jen.

 

Jenny put her phone in her pocket after she had sent the text. There was no way she would be able to make it home late and survive without informing her older cousin first.

L.Joe and Jenny continued walking around the streets of Seoul. It was a nice afternoon, not too hot, not too cold. The streets weren't too crowded either since most of the people that would usually been seen at these places were still in school.

Jenny chuckled to herself. Never would she have thought that she would be skipping classes with her desk partner.

"If we get caught by anyone, I'm blaming you." Jenny said to L.Joe.

L.Joe raised his hands defensively.

"Hey! You're the one that walked away from school! Face it Jen, you are a truant." He said to her.

"I wouldn't be a truant if You didn't drag me out of school in the first place." Jenny accused. "So it's YOUR. FAULT."

She poked his chest and he smirked as he grabbed her hand and turned her so that she was facing forward.

"Whatever you say, darling." He joked with her before releasing his grip. "Anyways, Ricky ate all my food so let's find something to eat."

Jenny nodded and the two started their search for food.

>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Ricky-Hyung?" Changjo shook Ricky who didn't respond. "Hyung?" He asked again.

Ricky sat there with his arms crossed, ignoring Changjo. Evident that he was angry with the maknae for not bringing him the food he had promised to bring him.

"Hyung, is this about the food? Geez, you're more childish than me!" Changjo slouched and gave up trying to get Ricky to talk to him.

After the argument with Kai and D.O, Ricky had joined the rest of Teen Top to cool down.

"Ricky-ah, where's L.Joe?" The eldest asked.

"Don't know." Ricky said bluntly.

"What do you mean you don't know? You were with him?" Cap asked Ricky.

"I mean that I don't know. He went off dragging Chunji Hyungs girlfriend somewhere." He answered.

Chunji began to grow red at the comment and ducked his head down so that the rest of teen top couldn't see.

"Y-Yah! She's not my girlfriend." He said shakily as he felt his face heating up. Cap pat Chunji's back.

*Aigoo, you could at least try to make it less obvious Chanhee* He thought.

"Why did he drag her away?" Niel asked with a mouth full of food. "Does Hyung like Jenny too now? Has he finally gotten over Hyunmi?" A mischievous Niel leant over and poked Chunji. "Chunji-Hyung better watch out now that there's real competition."

"SHUT UP NIEL. It's because she was with Kai and D.O!" Ricky snapped.

Chunji's head shot up after hearing the two exo members names, and Cap looked at him, eyes full of concern for his dongsaeng.

"We got into an argument." Ricky paused for a moment. Chunji stood up and left the table. The group of boys knew it was best to leave him alone for a while. Chunji would come back when he was ready to.

There was a silence as the rest of Teen Top understood why Ricky was in a bad mood. The boy sighed.

"Hyunjoo was there too. She stopped the fight." Ricky said quietly. The remainder of Teen Top's eyes widened.

"HYUNJOO!" They yelled in surprise.

Ricky nodded before standing up.

"I'm getting a drink."

>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<

After searching high and low for a place to eat, Jenny and L.Joe found a street that had many different stalls. The stalls ranged from food to toys to jewellery to clothes. The two spotted a cute Dukbokki stand and went to eat.

"Wow, you sure can eat." L.Joe teased as the two received their food.

"Yes Byunghun, eating is a necessary part of living." She replied sarcastically. L.Joe smiled.

"No I meant that most girls I've been out with are too embarrassed to eat infront of me. Or any other guy for that matter." He explained.

"Well not me! If the food's good, I'm going to eat it." Jenny gave L.Joe a thumbs up. He chuckled at the childish girl before poking her cheeks.

"Aigoo, who knew Jenny could be so cute." He as she hit him playfully.

"Young Love, I remember when we used to be like that." The two heard an elderly woman say to her husband as they walked by. The two young ones smiled at the older ones.

"I'm sorry Ahjumma, but we're not dating." L.Joe bowed slightly at the older woman.

"Aah, but a girl like yourself couldn't possibly resist a handsome young man like him." The woman said to Jenny.

"I'm sorry Ahjumma, I don't feel that way towards my desk partner." Jenny smiled and the old lady nodded.

"Yaaah! I told you to stop referring to me as your desk partner." L.Joe whined as Jenny facepalmed herself.

The old lady pat L.Joe's shoulder. "It's okay." She told him

As the old lady's husband started to lead her elsewhere, she called out to Jenny and L.Joe.

"One does not simply skip school with someone, unless they mean an awful lot to them." The two laughed at the old lady before continuing their walk.

"So, you sure who haven't fallen in love with me? A girl like yourself couldn't possibly resist someone as handsome as me." L.Joe teased, smiling brightly.

"A girl like myself has seen many men more handsome than you, Byunghun. Don't let the old lady's words get to your head." She replied quickly.

The two laughed as they walked around the streets looking at all the other stalls.

~~~~

The two had walked around for two hours and it was nearing 5:00. L.Joe spotted a clothing store and they went inside to look. Jenny helped L.Joe pick out a new shirt and a new pair of jeans. The shirt was a light blue long sleeved collared shirt and the jeans were black. Jenny didnt know what L.Joe needed the clothes for, but she decided to help him pick out the outfit anyway.

After the clothing store, they went inside a toy store.

"Really Jen? A toy store?" L.Joe asked.

"Don't look at me like that. I enjoy looking at toys." She said seriously.

"You really are just a big kid aren't you?" Jenny nodded her head as she continued looking at toys.

"I didn't want to be one of those kids who tried growing up too fast." She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

After the they had finished looking around, the sun was starting to set. They caught a bus and L.Joe walked Jenny home. The walk was silent as Jenny took in the beautiful night scenery.

"You know it's kind of stupid." Jenny said out of nowhere. L.Joe looked at her and she, at him.

"When you said that it'd be best if you don't bother trying." She stated "it's kind of stupid."

L.Joe looked down and started kicking a rock whilst walking. Listening to what Jenny had to say.

"I mean, not trying to fix something that you know has the potential to be fixed. It's stupid. Especially when you know that both parties genuinely want the best to happen." Jenny paused and let out a sigh.

"In this situation, not trying isn't the best option in my opinion. The least you could do is clear things up between Hyunjoo. Tell her how you felt, tell her how you feel." She paused again as L.Joe continued kicking his rock.

"...and I think the only reason why you haven't done that yet is because you were a lot more hurt by what happened than you make yourself out to be. It's understandable. You're the guy. You're not meant to show how much you're hurting. It's probably a lot harder for you being a Kingka and all...."

Jenny stopped talking and looked at L.Joe. She smirked and stole his rock away from him with her fancy foot work. L.Joe looked at her

"So now you're pro at soccer?"

"I'm pro at everything." Jenny poked her tongue out at him.

The two ran up and down laughing at each other as they played their own mini game of rock soccer. They stopped as they reached the front of Jenny's house.

"Well...see you tomorrow Byunghun." Jenny farewelled before turning to go into her house.

Once she was safely inside L.Joe released a breath that he didn't know he was holding before walking to his place.

~~~~~~~~

When he was walking to his house, L.Joe saw a figure sitting by the end of his driveway. As he moved closer, he recognised the person.

"Chanhee?" He called.

Chunji looked up at him with annoyed, confused, tired eyes.

Seeing his best friend like this, L.Joe quickly went up to him.

"What happened? Are you okay?" L.Joe asked concerned taking a seat next to him.

Chunji looked at L.Joe.

"Byunghun, Why the hell was Jenny with Kai?"

 

 

________________________

 

 

 

 

Lalalala. So Chunji doesn't like Kai. I wonder why? Hmmmm. I've been switching between organising, writing and blogging all day. Suprisingly, it's actually very tiring. :/ Hope you all enjoyed the chapter ^^ tell me what you think? My siblings are playing zombies on black ops. I failed so bad at it yesterday. I really enjoy cod though. I've just always been to scared to play zombie mode. Apparently I'm really fun to watch.