Chapter 2 : Hello, Room-mate

Falling For You

 

"Alright, these three in a row, they're ours." Suho said proudly, standing outside their old dorm. "I'm staying in this dorm."

Slowly, the boys started to move to the dorms they wanted. Baekhyun and Chanyeol moved to the same dorm, and Kyungsoo and Jongin  to the third. Sighing, Sehun stood beside the leader shyly as Suho grinned.

"Okay, good night, boys! Remember that we have no schedule tomorrow so show up at the dance studio at 11AM for practice!"

"Yes, hyung! Good night!" The boys all answered one by one before entering their newly-selected dorms.

"AH KRIS!!!!!!" Hearing Chanyeol's cry of happiness, Suho chuckled, opening the door of their old and first dorm. "Let's go, hunnie."

Sehun nodded and followed the leader in, closing the door gently behind him. The lights were off, except for the room lights, but the doors were closed.

"Lets check out my room-mate." Suho cracked his fingers playfully before opening the door to where EXO-M used to sleep. Yixing was at the computer table, gaming. He didn't even turn around when the door opened.

"How lucky of you, hyung." Sehun smiled, hoping he wouldn't get that deer. That horrible cruel evil baby-face jerk.

"Yixing ah, don't you think you should greet me~" Suho mumbled and Yixing paused the game, turning to Suho with a broad smile. Sehun liked Yixing rather much, he was rather quiet but he was fun to talk to when it came to dance. Of course, Kai was also fun talking to about dance, but Yixing just had that mysterious aura. Plus, Yixing was also handsome without make-up. Sehun left the room silently, muttering a silent prayer before opening the remaining room.

The room's light was still on, and there was one person lying on the bed beside the wall, his blanket covering his entire body so Sehun couldn't tell who it was. There was only one big bed. Just one. Quietly, Sehun tapped the bulge.

"Hey there~" He whispered.

The bulge let out a groan before kicking the blanket off, and Sehun literally fell back in shock, groaning in pain as his came in contact with the hard wooden floor.

"Lu - luhan.."

Luhan rubbed his eye, his hair messy from sleeping as he grinned. "I see you're my new room-mate, pretty boy. We're gonna have lots of fun together."

"This cant be happening.." Sehun whispered to himself. "I can't..."

"What's wrong?" Luhan frowned. "Aren't you happy?"

"NO!"

"Why!"

"You're gonna order me around again, that's why!" Sehun pouted, standing up as he glared at the older male. "Unless you promise not to order me around anymore, I'm going to tell Suho hyung and exchange rooms with him. I'm sure I'll be happier sleeping with Yixing hyung!"

Luhan snorted before pursing his lips.

"So?" Sehun pressed on. "Is that a yes or no?"

"Fine." Luhan answered curtly. "I won't order you around anymore." Then he pulled the blanket over his entire body again.

Grinning in triumph, Sehun stretched, gathering his clothes to go shower. All he wanted right now was a warm bath and a warm bed and good sleep.

~*~

Kyungsoo stared hard at the large mirror in the dance studio, his own big eyes almost creeping himself out as he tried the dance moves they had been taught yesterday again. Sighing, he turned off the radio, sitting with his back against the mirror.

It just looked wrong and weird.

"There's just one wrong step, and that's why it looks weird."

His heart skipped a beat as Kyungsoo raised his head timidly to see Jongin walking into the dance studio, his hands in his pockets. Jongin smiled, pull kyungsoo up by the elbow.

"Come on, I'll teach you. You're so hardworking to still be here dancing at 4 in the morning."

Jongin did it once first before the two of them danced together, but something about Kyungsoo's steps still looked wrong. Jongin frowned, making kyungsoo dance alone as he tried to see exactly where went wrong. As soon as the music ended, Jongin's face lit up knowingly.

"Ah, I know." He mumbled. "The part towards the end."

"Hmm.." Kyungsoo nodded distractedly, already sleepy. Chuckling, Jongin moved directly behind kyungsoo as he pressed his body against his back, making kyungsoo's eyes widen as he stared at their reflection in the mirror. 

"Relax, I'm just teaching you." Jongin smacked Kyungsoo's forehead lightly before holding both of his arms from behind so that he was controlling kyungsoo like a robot. "Okay, when the drums start, you move your arm up like this."

Kyungsoo gulped, trying to focus but his heart and mind wasn't listening to him at all. His heart felt like it was going to explode, he could literally feel jongin's heartbeat against his back as a wave of dizziness invaded his head. His face was red, almost too red, and he hoped Jongin didn't notice and find anything weird about that.

"Got it?" Jongin beamed at the older male with those killer large eyes.

Kyungsoo gulped and nodded quickly, looking down at his feet as he tried to think of how to slip away.

"You look tired." Jongin remarked, and Kyungsoo nodded again.

"I'm going to go to bed now.." 

Jongin suddenly looked lost and sad. "Good night, hyung."

Kyungsoo forced a smile back at the dancing machine before taking off, racing out of the dance studio and all the way back to their dorm. By the time he had arrived, he stood outside the door, trying to clear his mind.

Only an idiot like Jongin couldn't see how much he liked him. Not just in a brotherly way, but in every way possible.

~*~

Sehun was awake. Well, his eyes were closed, and he still remained in that haze, but he didn't want to wake up just yet. His alarm hadn't rung, and sleep right now was like a huge bonus point. He could sleep in for today. Without thinking he snuggled into the little warm ball on his right, a blissful smile on his lips.

Wait... warm ball?

Opening his eyes, he was both horrified and disgusted to see Luhan the devil just right beside him, still deeply asleep. Sehun had been cuddling with Luhan just moments ago, the bolster used to separate their 'personal space' somewhere on the floor.

"What the ?" Sehun cursed softly, quickly getting up as he rubbed his own eyes, looking at the devil who was still asleep. The devil looked alot nicer when he was asleep. His body was curled up, and he was hugging his own knees. Luhan's blonde hair was messed up and his mouth slightly parted, and Sehun gulped as he realized that a sleeping Luhan was attractive as hell.

Even cute.

9AM. 2 more hours to sleep and it had been ruined by the devil just like that. Suho did say to gather at the dance studio at 11AM, but being Sehun he only needed a maximum of 10 minutes to get ready and run into their company which was just next to their apartment, so he would reach there at most 11.15AM. 

It was far better than his hyungs, who would only start strolling in at 11.30AM with their eyes still closed.

I should go back to sleep... Sehun sighed softly, careful not to wake Luhan, only realizing the throbbing pain he was feeling now. His head hurt. Alot. He figured it might be due to the lack of sleep and looked at luhan who was lying exactly on the middle of the bed, leaving Sehun no space to sleep.

And no way was Sehun going to sleep on the floor!

Making his decision and getting brave, he shook Luhan gently. It did not even seem to have an effect on the older male who was still deep in lala land. Sehun shook harder, and Luhan let out a soft groan before opening an eye. Not even opening, his eye was only half-open.

"Move back to your own space please, hyung." Sehun said through gritted teeth, not wanting to piss Luhan off in the early morning.

Luhan blinked once. twice. thrice. Then he patted the small empty space beside him. "Just sleep here, Sehun.."

"HYUNG!" Sehun cried out. "I need to sleep too!"

"Take it or leave it." Luhan yawned. "If you don't mind, I'm going back to sleep..."

And then no matter how hard Sehun shook him, he wouldn't wake or budge. Pouting, Sehun crawled back onto the bed, lying down beside Luhan, careful not to let his own long body touch the little ball of warmth.

"Hmm.. good night.." was the last thing he heard from Luhan before drifting back off to sleep, and the last thing Sehun felt was something warm resting around his waist, pulling him closer.

And at that moment he didn't mind it one bit, because it felt too warm and nice.