Chapter 1 : He's Too Much For Me

Falling For You

"SEHUN!"

Groaning, Sehun dragged his tired body off the chair and dragged his feet all the way to the living room. It had only been 2 days since EXO-K moved into their new dorm in Korea and the dorm was inasnely messy. Not to mention, they had to clear an extra room for EXO-M since EXO-M would be staying in Korea for a while before going to China for promotions.

Imagine how grumpy everyone would be, 6 boys in one room. Until EXO-M was more popular in China, SM entertainment certainly would not buy a new dorm.

"Yes, hyung."

Suho patted the maknae's back, beaming.

"EXO-M will be reaching in 30 minutes, but you'll be the only one here. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went grocery shopping, kyungsoo and jongin are in the dance studio and manager just called me over. Will you be okay helping them settle in?"

Sehun rolled his eyes at the thought of one particular person, but nevertheless he nodded, willing to do anything for their leader. Suho nodded happily.

"Then I'll be off."

Sehun waited until the door closed before looking around at the living room, intending to start cleaning up a bit. He most certainly did not want EXO-M to come back to such a messy home and of course he was afraid of their leader, Kris, with his famous -face. If he was Tao, though, he was sure he would be able to get away with anything, judging the fact that Kris treated Tao like his own baby. Sighing, Sehun started to arrange his hyungs' shoes neatly in the shoe-rack, frowning at the smell. Then he proceeded to moving all their boxes and clothes inside EXO-K's room, glad that at least the room was big enough for 6 boys to sleep in. The door-bell rang, and Sehun's heart clenched as he walked toward the door, opening it.

He bowed down quickly. "Welcome to our house, hyungs."

"Hyung? Aren't you being so polite today?"

Sehun looked up with terrified eyes, knowing whom that voice belonged to. None other than Luhan, the one who treated him like he was some sort of servant. His lips quivered. "Where are the others?"

"Is that a question I should answer you? I don't feel like telling you." Luhan smirked, pushing the teen aside roughly as he pulled his own suitcase into the new house, taking a deep breath before wrinkling his nose. "God, this place smells like chicken feet!"

Sehun secretly smiled, glad that he had arranged the shoes after all. He made a face behind Luhan, hoping that this horrible stench would follow the older man until the day he died. And of course Sehun would love to cause his death. 

"What are you doing?" Luhan frowned at him. Then he smiled, walking toward Sehun until Sehun was pinned against the wall, trying to avoid eye-contact. "You're in love with me, aren't you?"

"What?" Sehun gasped, not because he was surprised but because Luhan's statement was just too ridiculous.

"I said, you're in love with me." Luhan said proudly. "That's why you were looking at me and smiling like some creep!"

"I..." Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. He had been smiling because he had been thinking of the many ways to kill Luhan and commit the perfect crime so that he could peacefully continue his career. "I'm not.."

"Don't fall in love with me." Luhan said seriously, and Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Don't mess with me." Sehun retorted, pushing Luhan away with all his strength as he bend down and started to pick up the clothes that had fallen on the floor. He must have been careless while transporting the boxes into the room. His hyungs would kill him if they knew their clothes had been dropped on the dirty floor that hadn't been cleaned yet because EXO-K was just too tired. Lazy would be a more appropriate word, but they had to be able to face up to their own conscience.

"Hey." Sehun felt something poke his , and he rolled his eyes again, knowing that it was Luhan kicking his . "Go mop the floor, its dirty." Luhan ordered.

"I don't want to, i'm tired." Sehun protested. "Plus we don't even have a mop. Baekhyun hyung is buying it now."

Luhan just raised his eyebrows, his eyes cold as he continued to watch Sehun pick up the clothes. "Use a rag, then. Don't tell me you have no rag either."

"We don't." Sehun replied bravely, knowing that Luhan was about to get angry.

And he did.

"Use your ing shirt then!"

Sensing trouble and wanting to be defiant, Sehun stomped to EXO-K's room, throwing the pile of clothes onto Suho's bed before removing his own shirt. It was okay since he was wearing an old T-shirt. If Luhan wanted to challenge him, he wasn't going to chicken out. His confidence faded as he walked out of EXO-K's room, where Luhan was sitting on his own suitcase, his back against the wall. They didn't exchange words as Sehun walked to the sink and wet his T-shirt before squatting down and starting to clean the floor.

"You're doing it wrong." Luhan was by his side in a moment, and Sehun gritted his teeth.

"Why don't you show me how to do it, hyung?"

Luhan narrowed his eyes, snatching Sehun's T-shirt. He got to his knees and started to wipe the floor. Back, forth, back, forth. This was it. The teen watched with rapid interest, amazed at Luhan's speed and strength and his knowledge of housework as well.

"So, pretty boy, got it?" Luhan stood up, tossing the shirt at Sehun. Sehun nodded curtly, following Luhan's action as Luhan grinned half-heartedly. "You're one fast learner."

"Heard that alot." Sehun repied arrogantly, tilting his chin up as he scrubbed even harder.

"By the way, maknae." Luhan called, making himself comfortable by sitting on the dining table. "You look gorgeous."

Sehun nearly banged his head against the kitchen counter.

===

By the time Baekhyun and Chanyeol returned from their trip, Sehun was already done with the kitchen and was just starting on the living room. Luhan followed behind Sehun, barking orders at the teen and often teasing him, one moment saying his body was gorgeous and the next saying that he had nothing but fats.

"Wow, maknae!" Chanyeol grinned. "I'm so proud of you. Thanks for doing this."

Sehun rolled his eyes at the tall male. "Its your turn next."

"Oh, Luhan!!!" Baekhyun waved excitedly, dropping the plastic bags containing their food on the floor as he rushed over to Luhan. Luhan grinned back, and Sehun cursed under his breath. Trust that devil to act nice in front of his hyungs.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol yelled. "WHAT IF YOU DAMAGE THE FOOD?"

Baekhyun winced and ran back to the plastic bags, picking them up again as the two of them headed to the kitchen.

"Pretty boy." Luhan took this chance to poke fun at Sehun again. "Seems like you have potential in being my servant."

"Shut up."

"GUYS~ ARE YOU HUNGRY?" Chanyeol shouted from the kitchen.

"Are you, pretty boy?" Luhan kicked Sehun's again, lightly this time.

"YES,  HYUNG. THE USUAL FOR ME!" Sehun completely ignored Luhan and shouted back to Chanyeol.

"I'LL JUST HAVE WHATEVER OUR PRETTY BOY IS HAVING!" Luhan yelled as well, and Sehun almost face-palmed.

Damn, wasn't Luhan annoying?

"What do you eat usually?" Luhan asked again. He just wouldnt stop bothering Sehun.

"P-I-Z-Z-A." Sehun replied.

Luhan oh-ed and ah-ed, then kicked his again. "Lets go out for pizza soon."

"With you?" Sehun chuckled. "Hell no."

"Aww, i'll treat."

"Leave me alone."

"You aren't angry, are you?"

Sehun stopped his cleaning work, glaring at the older male. "Took you long enough to realize. Why do you like to order me around so much?"

Before Luhan could stop himself, his true feelings left him.

"Because you're cute."

"Wh - what?" Sehun gasped in shock. Luhan closed his eyes, wondering what he should do.

"I said, because you're cute. You're ing adorable, and that's why I can't leave you alone." He decided to admit his feelings. "Don't get cocky, kiddo, because you aren't as cute as me yet."

And for once, Sehun smiled at him. A genuine one that sent Luhan up the clouds and to the point of no return.

~*~

 

"Thanks for the hard work!" All EXO-K boys shouted in harmony as the staff members started to clean up after their photoshoot. They were in a very good mood as the photoshoot turned out better than expected, and because the photographer was nice and they all looked smoking hot. Thankfully, EXO-M and EXO-K had different schedules and since EXO-K and EXO-M slept in two different rooms, Sehun didn't really had a chance to be alone with Luhan for the past week.

Not that he minded. And if he was with someone else, Luhan would treat him nicer. 

"Double joy!" Suho clapped his hands like a kid as he leaned against the tall happy virus, Chanyeol, or otherwise 'Creepyeol'. The members had all started calling him 'Creepyeol" after spotting a comment a fan left online.

"Yeah, I love your dad so much!" Baekhyun beamed at kyungsoo. Sehun looked at his hyungs, lost. He had been thinking of many things earlier and didn't really pay attention to what they were saying.

"What's the joy?" He asked Jongin who was beside him.

Jongin arched his eyebrows. "Kyungsoo's rich father bought two more dorms for us, on the same level after he went to complain to him. So now that there are six rooms, we won't have to all squeeze in one room anymore."

Sehun pouted slightly. He had enjoyed sleeping in the same room as his hyungs rather much. 

"And since we have to help EXO-M with their korean and learn chinese from them, we have decided to pair up with them!" Suho added, and Sehun nearly choked on his water. His eyeballs bulged at he stared at the leader.

"How are you going to split us up?" Chanyeol asked.

"Good question, creepyeol." Suho replied, earning a glare from the tall rapper. "I messaged Kris earlier on, all of them have split up and there is one EXO-M member in each room. We go home and choose without seeing who our room-mates are. This way, its fair."

"Huh~ then I won't be staying with baekhyun anymore?" Chanyeol pouted, holding on to Baekhyun's arm. "I don't want to~"

"Me and Sehun are going to be separated too!" Jongin joined in as well, hugging the maknae from the back playfully. Kyungsoo glared at Jongin.

"How dare you cheat on me?!"

His hyungs' words made Sehun laugh and pretty soon the other 5 boys joined in. Sehun really loved them, they were one family.