Chapter 4 : Slave for eternity

Falling For You

"Hyung! Sorry I'm late.." Sehun kicked open the door to the dance studio, panting heavily as he fixed his own hair at the same time.

"Sehun!" Chanyeol rushed over to meet the red-faced teen, fussing over him. "We thought we wouldn't see you alive again.."

"Naw.." Sehun grinned cheekily as Chanyeol patted his . "Wasn't as bad as i thought.."

"What did he do to you?" Suho questioned, stretching against the mirror. The rest of EXO-K were scattered around the dance studio, each practicing what they were weak in. Jongin was beside Kyungsoo as usual, Sehun had noticed that Kyungsoo and Jongin stuck together a lot recently, especially during dance practices. Baekhyun was gulping down water from Suho's green water-bottle.

"He..." Sehun blinked, trying to find the right words. "He gave me hell."

"How?! What did evil lulu do to our baby hunnie?" Chanyeol pouted, wrapping his arms around the maknae who smiled awkwardly at the watching audience and wriggled out of his embrace.

"Well.." Sehun furrowed his brows, concentrating on the ground as images flashed in his mind, before it focused on a particular scene...

"Number three, I broke your alarm when it started ringing, maknae." Luhan hissed.

"I'm.. I'm terribly sorry, hyung." Sehun blurted. "But it was Jong-dae hyung who added the salt."

Sehun could hear Jong-dae gulping as the older male nodded nervously. "We're sorry, Luhan."

"Get in the room. If you don't cooperate, try running. But I will catch you in a second, so its your choice." Luhan's eyes blazed, and he didn't look like he was joking at all. Sehun walked into their shared room obediently, desperately praying that Luhan would be nice. He would agree to be Luhan's slave forever as long as Luhan didn't bury him alive. Jong-dae followed him, and they both sat on the edge of the bed Luhan and Sehun shared, looking at their knees in shame. Luhan entered the room soon after, and then locked the door, his hands behind his back as he grinned.

"Because of the two of you, I almost punished the wrong people. Kyungsoo, Suho and Jongin.."

"We're terribly sorry, hyung, please let us off." The need to apologize hit Sehun as he bowed his head, not daring to meet the older male's intimidating gaze. "I will be your slave forever."

Luhan just scowled before throwing something on the bed which landed nicely on Jong-dae's laps. Sehun's eyes widened in fear as his heart raced. Surely Luhan wasn't...

"Tie him up, Jong-dae." Luhan ordered, pointing at the thick rope. "You have 5 minutes to do it."

Sehun studied his hyung with wide eyes. Suddenly Jong-dae didn't look kind anymore.

"Sorry, hun. Hyung will treat you to bubble-tea.." Jong-dae whispered. "Luhan, where do you want me to tie him?"

"Against the bed-frame, please." Luhan smirked, staring directly into Sehun's eyes. "Thank you, Jong-dae."

"Sehun-ah.." Jongdae mumbled into the ear of the terrified boy. "Go to the bed-frame.. i'm too lazy to drag you.."

"Luhan hyung..." Sehun whimpered. "Please.."

"Naw. 5 seconds to move there, baby." 

Sighing, a depressed Sehun crawled forward and sat on Luhan's pillow intentionally, and bit his lip as Jong-dae secured both his wrists against the black bed-post. Luhan walked to Sehun after Jong-dae finished tying, and Sehun considered kicking Luhan's crotch. But no, Luhan would surely kill him then. 

"Jong-dae, I need your help."

It was Jong-dae's turn to widen his eyes as he pointed at himself. "Me?"

"Yeah." Luhan nodded, smiling. "You just have to do exactly what I do."

"Hyung..." Sehun whimpered again. "Please let me off. I love you, hyung!"

"I love you too.." Luhan winked, then pretended to gag. "Now you are really  dead for being so cheesy."

And then he started to tickle Sehun, making sure he stood beside Sehun so that Sehun's legs wouldn't kick him. He jabbed Sehun's ribs, and pretty soon Jong-dae joined in as well, grinning like Luhan. Sehun squirmed and laughed until tears fell, but still his hyungs wouldn't stop.

"AHAHAHA STOP IT!!"

"You are my slave for eternity, understand?" Luhan demanded, still tickling Sehun hard as sehun nodded in a hurry, giggling.

"I AHAHAHA PRO - AHA PROMISE!!!" 

"Good." Luhan smirked again. "Release him, Jong-dae."

The moment Sehun was free, he bolted out of the room and didn't look back until he reached the dance studio.

"Well that's.. a pretty unique method of punishing someone." Suho remarked, and when Sehun came back to his present he realized all of the EXO-K members were gathered around him. Jongin had his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder, who was looking at Sehun with his usual O_O face. Chanyeol was holding Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun jerked it away, but Chanyeol would stubbornly grab it again, grinning like a retard. Only suho didn't notice all these little things. "I will consider using it in the future if you kids don't listen to me."

All heads jerked and looked in Suho's direction as soon as those words left the gentle leader's mouth. Suho pursed his lips, staring back at all the members as he felt his lips dry. "What?"

"You know how Kris hyung punishes EXO-M?" Jongin asked, letting go of Kyungsoo. "He scolds them and makes them do housework."

"I can't scold you guys." Suho sighed, shutting his eyes. "Lets love."

"Yeah.." Kyungsoo slid his arm around Jongin's waist, grinning as soon as he made eye-contact with the younger male. "Let's love."

"Okay seriously." Sehun rolled his eyes. "Jongin hyung, are you and kyungsoo hyung together or something?"

Jongin immediately dropped his arm, moving a few steps away from kyungsoo who was blushing as hard as him. 

"Sehun ah.." Chanyeol frowned. "What happened to Jong-dae after you left?"

"Oops! Totally forgot about him!"

"Don't you think we should rescue him?" Baekhyun asked, pinching Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol let out a yell of pain and surprise, glaring at the shorter male who looked at his nails casually. "I think my nails scratched you, yeol. Don't mind it too much."

"No. He deserves it." Suho chuckled darkly. "Boys, its already 1PM. Don't you think we should start to practice?"

"Yes, hyung."

~*~

"Hyung.." Kyungsoo didn't have to turn around to know who was calling him. None other than the boy he adored so much. 

"Yes, jongin?"

The members had ended their practice promptly at 5PM. Chanyeol, baekhyun and Sehun had gone off to get bubble tea whereas Suho had gone to check on Jong-dae, leaving only kyungsoo and jongin in the dance studio. They could both leave, but neither of them wanted to. They wanted to enjoy each other's company for once without feeling that it was wrong. They wanted each other.

They just couldn't admit it.

"About what Sehun said.." Jongin started, and Kyungsoo stopped cleaning the mirror, turning his attention to the younger male who looked sheepish and shy. "I'll stop if you don't like it."

"Don't like what?"

"Skinship between the both of us.. and misunderstandings.."

Kyungsoo's heart nearly sunk as he looked at the distressed dancer. Jongin was the most perfect human he had ever seen; not only was he good-looking, he was also good at dancing and had a nice personality. Jongin's tanned skin, Jongin's lean muscles, the way Jongin smiled.. the moment kyungsoo saw jongin, he could never think about s the same way again.

Jongin was the only one for him.

Kyungsoo grabbed Jongin's wrist. "No, i don't mind at all."

"You don't?" Jongin's face lit up with hope and joy as he stared at the older male. Kyungsoo melted helpessly.

"Yeah.. in fact.." Kyungsoo bit his lip as soon as he let the last two words out. He wanted to run away, but Jongin was looking at him with such a curious expression he had to continue. "I like it, Jongin."

"Hyung.."

"I'm sorry if you find me disgusting." Kyungsoo let go of jongin's wrist. "You should leave now. I'll clean up and then leave too." Sighing, he turned back to cleaning the mirror, trying not to look at Jongin's reflection. Damn it, Jongin, just leave.

But two strong arms crept around his waist, and then jongin tightened his grip around kyungsoo's waist.

"What if we feel the same way?" He questioned in a whisper, making kyungsoo almost moan as jongin's lips touched his ear.

"I.."

"Hyung, why are you not confident?"

"Tell me." Kyungsoo mumbled. It was taking everything not to float to kyungsoo's happy lala land. "What do you feel?"

Jongin was suddenly shy again, and he loosened his arms around kyungsoo's waist. Sensing his sudden hesitation, kyungsoo spun around to face jongin who was biting his lip in an awful manner.

Kyungsoo's heart raced. Please let him feel the same way..

"I like you, hyung. Not just as a hyung.. but "

Jongin's confession was cut off by kyungsoo's lips against his. He gasped, but kyungsoo wrapped one arm around jongin's neck and the other around his waist, deepening the kiss. It became more and more rough as time went by.

It was clear now that the both of them had waited so long just for this.

Pulling apart, Kyungsoo studied Jongin's expression carefully, wondering if he had mistakened the boy's intentions. But he had not. Jongin's eyes were still shut, his lips curved in a blissful smile.

"Don't. Kiss me more, kyungsoo." Jongin demanded, and kyungsoo grinned before re-attaching their lips. Skin against skip, heat against heat as the two men battled it out with their tongues, enjoying the kiss as though it was their first and their last.

It might have gotten deeper - might - until the door was pushed open... before kyungsoo had time to pull apart from the boy that was now finally his.

 

 

 

A/N ; Kaisoo is the first to be paired! I'm sad today so leave me more comments D: