Chapter 5 : Tutor

Falling For You

"... Jongin? Is that you?"

Kyungsoo pushed Jongin away, startled as his eyes grew even wider at the thought of being found out by anyone. The both of them turned to the door to see duizhang Kris there, his mouth open in shock.

"Hyung.." Jongin took a step toward Kris, but Kris shook his head as he walked into the dance studio, closing the door after him.

"Its okay. I won't tell."

".. really?"

"Yeah." Kris grinned, bending down to take the radio set. "I totally understand, man."

"What do you mean?" Kyungsoo spoke up, his fists clenched so hard his nails dug into the skin. Kris raised his brows, sweeping his blonde fringe back as he sighed dejectedly.

"I know how you two feel. In fact, I'm envious."

"What?" Jongin asked, sitting down beside the handsome duizhang as Kris buried his face in his hands.

"You like him, and he likes you back. I'm envious." Kris explained, and Kyungsoo and Jongin exchanged are-you-thinking-what-i'm thinking looks as they looked back at the distressed blonde. Kyungsoo sat on the other side of Kris.

"Do you have someone you like, too?"

Kris looked up, a small smile tugged on his lips. ".. Yeah."

"Is he.. Tao?" Jongin asked, and Kyungsoo nodded to let Jongin know that he had the same person in mind too. Kris's eyes widened as he stared at Jongin.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Actually.. yes." Jongin sighed. "But don't worry, the others think its just cute bromance. Does Tao know about you liking him?"

Kris shrugged. "I don't know. Everytime I tell him 'I love you', he just nods. I think he thinks I'm just joking since I've never confessed my feelings before.."

"And what's stopping you?" Kyungsoo asked. Jongin got up and moved to sit beside Kyungsoo.

"I don't know how to do it." Kris said.

Jongin chuckled, slipping his hand into Kyungsoo's as he placed a chaste kiss on the older male's cheek, making Kyungsoo go red as he ducked his head, shy. "Just let nature take its course then, Yifan hyung."

Kris cringed. "God, I can't even stand being in your presence now. I'm going to go look for Tao. Suho sent me to get this radio set and he also asked you two to go back to the dorm because there's some emergency meeting. EXO12 will be there. And don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

Kyungsoo smiled. "Thank you."

~*~

Sehun was very unhappy. He was the last to reach the dorm because he had gone off to get bubble tea with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, but halfway there the two got into a stupid argument over who could attract more girls. The argument got serious when they reached the bubble-tea shop, and Baekhyun had stormed off, saying that he hated Chanyeol and Chanyeol had stormed off either, saying he never ever wanted to see Baekhyun ever again. And so Sehun had to buy bubble-tea alone. On the way back, though, he realized that his phone was missing and walked back all the way to the bubble-tea store, keeping a look-out for his precious phone but he didn't see it. He even went back to the dance studio, but it was nowhere in sight. And when he arrived back at the dorm, all 12 members were gathered around the dining table and had already started eating their sea-food noodles that Suho and Kris had ordered for 'a big announcement'. To make matters worse, the only seat left was beside Luhan at the end of the table.

"Sup hun, you finally here!" Xiumin waved as the youngest joined them, scowling as he took his seat beside Luhan. Luhan turned to Sehun, grinning.

"What took you so long?"

"I can't find my phone." Sehun pouted. "Did you see it?"

"Um.. yeah?" Luhan raised his brows. "It was on the table all along in our room."

"Stupid me!" Sehun groaned.

"SILENCE PLEASE." Kris yelled, and the entire table filled with chatters fell silent, all eyes on the two leaders who were standing at the head of the table.

"Okay, kids." Suho cleared his throat and began. "As you know, after today, it will be a very important period for our jongin and sehun because they will be preparing to take their college entrance exams. It is very important for a celebrity to be smart as well, so we must assist them in any method we can. I have gone through all your school reports," (gasp from Jong-dae) "and we have found out that Sehun is weak in mathematics whereas Jongin is weak in English. And guess what, we have found the perfect tutors for the both of you!"

"Is she pretty?"

"How old is she?" Jongin's eyes sparkled and his face fell when Kyungsoo stepped on his foot. Hard."

"Well.." Suho looked away, avoiding their hopeful gazes. "Luhan is a genius in mathematics and Kyungsoo is a genius in english..."

"... I hate my life." Sehun mumbled.

"After today," Kris said after Suho ended. "Strictly no outings for Jongin and Sehun. The two of you are to stay at home and study your butts off the moment practice ends."

"And we hyungs will be cheering for you guys!" Yixing finished, clapping and soon the other 10 members joined in. Except Sehun and Jongin, of course.

They wanted to cry.

And Sehun had failed to notice that Luhan seemed overjoyed with his new job of being the youngest's mathematics tutor.

~*~

"Therefore, we add Y and X, and we get a total of 19804. Understand?" Luhan was a totally different man when he taught. After the dinner, Suho had chased everyone back to their rooms. There were changes in room-mates, Jongin and Sehun now lived in the same dorm. Luhan and Sehun shared a room, like before, but now Kyungsoo and Jongin shared a room. Kris had smirked when he announced that, and a mad red invaded Jongin's cheeks as he glanced at Kyungsoo who was nervously staring at the food. Sehun just groaned and whimpered. Back to the topic. Luhan was a totally different man when he taught, he was serious and strict, not like the bully Sehun knew.

But the maths just wasn't getting into the maknae's head.

"I don't.. really get it, Luhan hyung." Sehun mumbled, expecting Luhan to get mad and scold him but instead, the baby-face hyung just smiled gently as he knocked Sehun's head softly.

"I'll explain one more time..."

Sehun looked at Luhan's side profile in pure surprise that the older male didn't lash out at him, and for once, Luhan actually looked... gentle. Smiling, Sehun turned back to the question they were working on, and then he finally got it.

 

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin were both busy. Kyungsoo was busy working on a worksheet Jongin had passed to him, claiming that he did not know how to do a single question, and Jongin.. well jongin was busy all right. Jongin was hugging Kyungsoo from the back, kissing his cheek and earlobes and then down his neck where he began to nip and and , making the older male moan.

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo cried, frustrated.

"What, hyung?" Jongin whispered against Kyungsoo's neck.

"Stop it! I'm trying to get work done here!"

"I still have a month, Kyungsoo." A nip on his earlobe. "Tonight lets just enjoy the fact that we're finally, finally, finally," A kiss on his neck. "Together."

Kyungsoo let out another moan much to his own dismay as he sighed, turning slightly to push Jongin away. "Jongin, do you have any idea how terrible I'd feel if you don't get good grades? I'm supposed to tutor you, don't let any of the hyungs down, and don't let me down."

Jongin moved away immediately, pouting as he looked at the worksheet. "Fine."

"Okay, so what do you not know?"

Jongin started to study the questions for the first time and he was pleasantly surprised to find out that he knew all the answers to every single question.

"Hyung.." Jongin asked innocently, staring up at Kyungsoo with puppy eyes. "If I'm a good smart kid, do I get rewards?"

Kyungsoo blushed. "What.. rewards?"

"Maybe.. a hug? A kiss? Bedtime?"

Kyungsoo's face grew hotter at the thought, but he nodded anyway. "If that motivates you, sure."

"Heh." Jongin grinned. "Go brush your teeth, kyungie, and get ready for bed."

 

 

 

A/N ; Heh fluff for kaisoo shippers (LIKE ME)~ :3 okay so the main couples i'll be focusing on are kaisoo & hunhan, but more hunhan! For now its kaisoo, and then i'll be focusing on hunhan! (: enjoy xoxo