Chapter 3 : Oops, I think we're in trouble

Falling For You

"Keke we shouldn't be disturbing!"

"Just let me take a picture of this!"

"What if you wake them?"

"Shut up, hyung, they look so cute together!"

Groggily, Sehun opened his eyes, staring right into Suho's camera. He blinked, confused, then looked to his right to see Luhan. Not that that was a big matter, but Luhan had his arm around Sehun's waist. Sehun let out a surprised yelp before rolling off... the bed.

"OW!"

"See, i told you you'd wake them!" Jongin rolled his eyes, helping a pouting Sehun up.

"Sehun-ah you okay?" Kyungsoo asked with his usual wide eyes, and today kyungsoo looked too much like a primary school kid.

"The is going on." Luhan asked grumpily, sitting up as he stared at the entire EXO in his room. Everyone gulped. No one wanted to get on Luhan's bad side.

"Er.. well.." Suho stuttered, because he was the one that discoverd Luhan hugging Sehun and brought the entire group in, but he couldn't possibly tell Luhan that. Luhan would kill him. They had seen Luhan lose his temper once when they were trainees, and Suho most certainly did not want history to repeat itself. "It was Kris!"

Kris's eyes bulged as he pointed at himself. The EXO-K members all giggled before pointing at Kris as well, knowing that Luhan was least likely to get angry with kris because everyone was scared of Kris. Kris frowned, still glad that at least his EXO-M members were on his side, but then Tao took the lead and pointed at Kris as well.

And then the entire EXO was pointing at Kris.

Luhan narrowed his eyes at the tall leader. "Don't think I'll let you off just because you're the duizhang. I will get back at you. Just you wait."

"Blame yourself for taking advantage of Sehun, Lulu." Kris smirked, although he wasn't the one who led EXO into their room. But hell, whoever messed with the dragon wouldn't be let off! "Oh, no, i suppose only Sehun can call you lulu."

"Hyung, its not what you think.." Sehun whined. "Things can happen when we're asleep.."

"Get out of my room, all of you." Luhan glared at the entire EXO, excluding Sehun who was hiding behind Jongin. "Now."

The boys all nudged each other and then scampered out of the room, but not before they heard Luhan said loudly to Kris.

"Oh, yes, duizhang, what were you doing with Tao in the bathroom in the middle of the night a week ago when we were in Beijing? The day you thought everyone went out?"

"Oh My God, Tao... I didn't know you and duizhang felt this way.." Xiumin whispered into Tao's ears, and Tao's face reddened visibly before he bolted out of the dorm.

"Now get out of my room. ALL of you." Luhan screamed, and Jongin who was last to leave the room got so shocked he slammed the door shut. Then he groaned and ran towards the door again.

"What are you doing, jongin, going back there?!" Kyungsoo raced after him, grabbing his elbow. Jongin looked at the door and back at kyungsoo, then back at thed door again.

"I left Sehun in there.."

"Sehun wouldn't be in trouble, trust me." Suho touched Jongin's shoulder gently. "If you want to, we can just stand outside his door and try to.. listen. If we hear any suspicious noise, we'll dive in. Don't jump to your death now, Jongin."

A smile slowly crept up Jongin's face as he pressed his ear against the door. The remaining EXO members who were still in the dorm; Yixing, Kyungsoo, Suho, Xiumin,  Chen and Baekhyun, all imitated Jongin's actions, trying to find a comfortable position. Kris had left to chase after Tao after hearing Chanyeol say that Tao wanted to kill himself which was obviously untrue, and Chanyeol had gone after Kris and Tao to spy on them.

Back in the room, Sehun was shivering with fear as Luhan locked the door, kicking the bolster that had fallen on the floor away angrily.

"What the hell happened?" Luhan asked, sitting on the foot of the bed.

"..."

"If you're not gonna tell me, I'm gonna you." Luhan threatened, and Sehun gulped nervously, looking down at the floor. He was kneeling down now.

"You were uh.." Sehun blushed, and Luhan raised his brows. "Your arm was around my waist and uh.. they came in to take a picture..."

Luhan relaxed as he lay back down on the bed. "That's not much of a big deal. God how could you guys wake me up for this little.. ?"

"Little ?!" Sehun gasped. "Hyung! We looked like gays!"

"Its called bromance, maknae." Luhan rolled his eyes and covered his face with a pillow. Sehun's pillow. Sehun his lips which had become dry. He always his lips when he was nervous, and he wondered if Luhan knew it was his pillow.

"Hyung.." Sehun whimpered.

"What." Luhan's voice was muffled because of the pillow.

"Did you really.. uh.." Sehun blushed again as he buried his face in his arms. Curiously, Luhan pushed the pillow aside, studying the maknae who was suddenly so shy.

"What?"

"They said you.. Kris hyung said you.. took advantage of me? Did you do something else other than.. hug me?"

Luhan groaned and face-palmed before he smirked, deciding that he could have some fun with the mature-looking but cute maknae. He got off the bed and walked to Sehun who was leaning against the wall, staring up at him with fear in his wide eyes. Squatting down so could stare the maknae in the eyes, Luhan beamed, brushing his finger-tips across Sehun's smooth and hot cheek.

"I think we did something more.. like.." His fingers moved to Sehun's lips. "Kissing."

"WHAT?!"

"Just kidding!" Luhan announced, flicking Sehun's forehead. "You idiot. Of course we didn't. Now go get me a glass of water, I'm thirsty."

"No!" Sehun frowned, pushing Luhan back. He was mad at him for joking like that. Obviously that devil didn't know how Sehun's heart raced and how confused it made Sehun. "You said you wouldn't order me around anymore!"

"I did?" Luhan blinked. "When?"

"Last night."

"Last night.." Luhan grinned, a creepy sort of grin that reminded Sehun of creepyeol when he wanted to play a trick on the innocent Baekhyun. "If you don't get my water, I'm going to make sure your hyungs really have something to talk about tomorrow morning.."

"... Fine." Like a kid, Sehun got up and stormed over to the door, opening it to see jongin and kyungsoo lying flat on the ground on top of each other, frozen. Suho was innocently leaning against the wall beside the door, reading a magazine casually as Yixing and Xiumin sat a few inches away from Kyungsoo and Jongin, playing some sort of hand-game. Chen and Baekhyun were hiding behind the sofa, thinking that Sehun couldn't hear them giggling. The maknae grasped the situation in no time at all as he made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, filling it up with plain water. He took another glass for himself and filled it with water, then put both of them on a tray to serve to Luhan and himself. Just when he was about to go back, Jong-dae grabbed the tray and placed it back on the table.

"What are you doing?" Sehun questioned. Jong-dae ignored him as he took out something from his pocket.

A salt shaker.

Sehun's eyes widened as Jong-dae poured in an unhealthy amount of salt into the first cup, then the rest of them into the second cup. Looking around for a chopstick, he sighed and used his finger instead, stirring until the crystals dissolved. 

"He will kill me.." Sehun whimpered, but Jong-dae slapped the younger male's thighs.

"You know what legs are made for?" jong-dae asked seriously. "Running."

Nodding with excitement now, Sehun made his way back to the room, where kyungsoo and jongin were both far away from each other. Jongin was looking out of the window in the living room while Kyungsoo was all the way over at the door, facing the door like some sort of possessed person. Shaking his head, Sehun opened the door to his room again. Before he closed it with his feet, he poked his head out and grinned at Suho.

"Hyung, you're reading it upside-down."

"Oh, i was?" Suho frowned, then laughed sheepishly. "I was er.. training! I had to find some special talent for myself."

Sehun simply shrugged and left the door half-open, knowing that he had to run for his life later. But hey, Luhan did promise not to order Sehun around again! As the teen approached, a smile grew on Luhan's face and he grabbed the first glass of water, the one that had less salt. Taking a generous sip, Sehun giggled as Luhan's eyes widened before the older male spit it out, narrowly missing Sehun's abdomen. Choking, Luhan grabbed the second glass, the one that contained more salt. Sehun's eyes sparkled as he settled the tray beside Luhan, getting ready to run but Luhan was too busy choking to notice that. Bringing the glass to his mouth, Luhan poured the clear liquid down his throat and this time he spit it out again as he began coughing hysterically. 

Sehun slammed the door after him, shouting "RUN!" as he raced out of the dorm. Jong-dae pumped his fist in the air, knowing his prank had suceeded and followed after Sehun, while the other members just stared at each other, confused. Suho opened the door.

"Kids, I think Luhan is dead." He announced in a small voice. "Jongin, go check on him.."

"Me?!" Jongin gasped. "Kyungsoo hyung, come with me.."

Forgetting how they had fallen on each other earlier, kyungsoo went over to Jongin and walked into Luhan's room hand-in-hand, pointing at the man who was lying on the bed, exhausted from his coughing fit.

"Luhan..?" Jongin squeaked and almost screamed when Luhan's closed eyes suddenly flew open. "Guys, he's not dead!"

Suho entered the room warily this time. "That's a even more dangerous news.."

"I.. need.." Luhan started weakly, and the caring kyungsoo leaned down so he could hear luhan better.

"Hmm, what do you need, baby?"

He didn't notice the dirty look Jongin sent the both of them. Well someone was obviously jealous.

"Water.." Luhan whispered hoarsely, his eyes shut again. Kyungsoo frowned and grabbed the glass of water placed on the bed-side table and handed it to Luhan.

"Do you need me to feed you?" 

"I'm very sure he can drink it himself, hyung." Jongin interrupted.

"Okay." Kyungsoo nodded as Luhan took the glass of water unsuspiciously. The rest of the EXO members who were still in the dorm were all in the room now, huddled together as they watched Luhan gulped down the water.

"!" Luhan screamed while spitting out the extremly salty water again, thankfully dropping the glass on the bed. "I'm dying!"

"You know something?" Yixing whisperd to Baekhyun who was beside him.

"What?" The innocent looking boy asked, tearing his gaze away from  Luhan.

"Now I think I understand why Jong-dae carries a salt shaker with him." Yixing grinned slyly. "Get what I mean now?"

Baekhyun's face lit up with enlightenment, and then slowly and quiet, both he and Yixing left the room and bolted out of the dorm as well. Recovering from his salty experience, Luhan sat up, and then stood up, glaring at all the people staring innocently at him. Especially kyungsoo and jongin who were standing just before him.

"What's wrong, Luhan?" Suho asked.

"Oh, nothing.." Luhan chuckled, preparing to make his move and pounce on Kyungsoo who had handed him the glass of salt water the third time. First he was going to kill Kyungsoo, then he was going to hunt Sehun and eat him. "Just.. maybe we should have a little chat.."

"About what?" Suho asked again. Sensing the tension building up, Xiumin grabbed Suho's little finger and backed away and out of the room slowly, pulling a confused Suho with him.

"Smart move, Xiumin." Luhan nodded. "Shut the door after you, please."

"No problem!" Xiumin winked before closing the door.

"What's wrong?" Suho asked again. "Why did you leave? i wanted to hear what he wanted to chat about."

"Are you stupid?!" Xiumin face-palmed. "You can go back there yourself..."

"Okay." Suho shot him a weird look and then entered the room again.

Xiumin slapped his own face. "God bless EXO-K."

~*~

"That was pretty neat, hyung!" Sehun grinned as he entered Jong-dae's dorm. Jong-dae shared the same room as Baekhyun, and the same dorm as Baekhyun and Chanyeol and Kris. 

"Yeah, cleaning out salt in my pockets everyday was worth it." Jong-dae winked, slightly out of breath from running.

"If Luhan asks.. you're responsible."

"Sure.." 

"Where's Chanyeol hyung, anyway?" Sehun looked around.

"He went to chase after Kris who went to chase after Tao. That -blocker." Jong-dae rolled his eyes. "Want gum, Sehun?"

"Nah. I want bubble tea. Do you wanna go buy some with me?" The maknae grinned.

"I hate bubble tea."

"Oh." Sehun nodded sadly. "But hyung~"

"What."

"Look at me!"

"Wait, I'm finding the expire date on the gum!" jong-dae frowned. "Assa, it didnt expire yet." Then he looked up at Sehun.

"Bbuing bbuing!"

" no.." Jong-dae groaned and laid himself flat on the ground. "I'm not going anywhere. I refuse to move!"

"Pleeeeeeease?"

"No, no, and no. Ask one more time, and I'm going to tell Luhan you added the salt."

"Talking about that, don't you think we should go check out the situation right now?" Sehun suddenly said and left Jong-dae's dorm. Groaning, Jong-dae followed after him and back into the dorm where the crime of the century happened. 

"Its strange.." Sehun frowned, creeping into the dorm. "The door's closed.. and where are the others?"

"Do you think Luhan took it out on them?" Jong-dae suddenly felt guilty now.

Sehun gasped as he walked over to the door and pressed his ear against it. "I can't hear anything."

"That means they're alright. I think they all left. Oh ya, Sehun, don't you have dance practice today?"

"Why didnt my alarm ring? What time did you guys first creep in?"

Jong-dae looked at his own watch. "Around 11.10AM.."

"Did my alarm spoil? Damn, i really liked that one.."

"Number one," A voice from behind them made the both of them jump. "I am right here."

It was Luhan.

"Number two, I've been looking for you too."

Jong-dae and Sehun turned to each other and gulped nervously.

"Number three, I broke your alarm when it started ringing, maknae."

And Luhan didn't look happy. Not at all.