Chapter 13 : Secrets

Falling For You

 

“Lu Han, come with me,” Kris burst into a room and immediately grabbed Luhan’s wrist, nodding at Sehun slightly to acknowledge him. Sehun and Lu Han exchanged looks of confusion before Lu Han followed Kris out, out, and out, until they were safely outside the dorm and in the elevator where no one could listen to their conversations.

“She’s here.”

“Who?”

“Lu Min.”

Kris watched as Lu Han’s eyes grow twice their normal size and he gaped at the taller blonde. “Wh – what? Why is she… what does she want? Did she contact you? Did she threaten you in any way?”

Kris laughed, ruffling Lu Han’s hair. “I’m so much bigger than her, silly; she wouldn’t dare to threaten me. But she came by to SM, I was there just now and I saw her. She didn’t see me, but I saw her. It’s her all right, Lu Han, Lu Min is here.”

Lu Han clenched his fists, heart clenching painfully as well as he looked down at the ground. “I’ll deal with her, sorry for making you worry and thanks for informing me.”

“Do you even have any idea how to get in touch with her?”

“She’ll contact me. The only reason why she’ll be in Korea is because of me, there’s definitely something she want from me, and she’ll contact me sooner or later.”

The lift doors open and a cold gust of wind rushed in to meet them, stunning them both into silence for a while.

“This almost feels like home, you know, it’s just about as cold as here in China.” Kris mumbled after a long while of silence, smiling broadly at Lu Han. Despite himself, Lu Han smiled back.

“You know I don’t have a home, Kris.”

“You found your home here,” Kris tilts Lu Han’s chin up, looking straight into his eyes. “And I think you should be more aware and sensitive to other people’s feelings.”

“What do you mean?” Kris loved how Luhan looked when he was surprised, innocent, pure, not the Lu Han with clouded eyes and a big mask he cannot remove. “What are you talking about, duizhang? You are being very weird.”

“Yixing.” Kris sighed, dropping his hand as he ran his hand through his hair. Yixing would kill him, but he was tired of watching Yixing love Lu Han quietly like this. “It’s obvious that he’s in love with you, isn’t it? Think about it, Lu bao, and don’t… hurt him.”

With that, he pushed past Lu Han, stepping into the freezing day as he waved good-bye. “Remember, Lu Bao, no matter what you do, don’t hurt Yixing. I’ll personally kill you with my bare hands if he cries.”

 ~*~

 

The girl was slim and slender, tall and beautiful with large eyes and long lashes, curled hair tucked in her red beanie as she sipped her mocha gracefully, inhaling the scent blissfully.

“Have you been waiting for long? Sorry I’m late, something held me back at the studio.” Zi Tao panted, pulling his cap off as he beamed at the girl.

“It’s okay, it’s nice watching the snow. It’s really pretty, Korea’s really pretty.”

“Korea is pretty, yes,” Zi Tao nodded, taking her hand and sliding it in his own pocket as he wrapped his own arm around her shoulder. “But China is a lot more beautiful. I’ll take you to places you’ve never been to, places in China that’ll take your breath away instantly.”

“How are you going to do that when we don’t even get to meet every day, Zi Tao?” The girl teased, but cheeks were a nice rosy pink as she snuggled closer to the raven colored hair boy. Zi Tao frowned before he realized she was just teasing him, but when he replied there was still an edge of sadness to his voice.

“I wish I met you earlier, I wouldn’t have become an idol and we’d be able to live normally.”

“We haven’t met for long, and you’re already telling me I’m more important than your dream?” She laughed, a melodious tinkling to Zi Tao’s ears. “What if I leave you one day?”

“Pretty sure I’ll go crazy. We haven’t met for long, but, I think I’m already madly in love with you.”

“That was horrifically cheesy.”

“Only for you, baby,” Zi Tao grinned, cheeks flaming red. “Oh God, I swear I become another person when I’m with you. I didn’t even know I had so much cheese in me.”

“So… when are you going to introduce me to EXO?”

Zi Tao pouted, pulling her even closer as they walked down the snow covered lane. “What if you fall for them? They’re really attractive, you know, all of them. Especially duizhang, Wu Fan, he’s really attractive. I swear I’d have fallen for him if not for you. And then there’s Lu Han, every female alive loves him, god damn, he’s too pretty. Yixing is so dreamy too, and the Koreans are all insanely god-like too.”

“Wow, is my taozi complimenting others now?” She giggled, flipping her hair. “Don’t worry, you’re the only one for me.”

Zi Tao made an unhappy noise, but she continued to go on about wanting to meet EXO anyway. “I’m really beginning to think you only like me for EXO, but I think I’ve fallen too hard for you to care, Lu Min.”

 

~*~

Yixing covered his face again as he kneed Kris’s thigh.

“How could you, you crazy bastard? How could you tell Lu Han that I loved him? He’s gonna freak out and avoid me from now on, Kris, Wu Yi Fan I swear I hate you and your guts and your everything!”

Kris merely shrugged, smirk never leaving his face as he held his hands up and let Yixing start to pound on his chest.

“I’m helping you, xing zai, now you know it’s either let go or keep holding on stubbornly.”

“I HATE YOU!!!” Yixing yelled, pounding harder before he finally fell into Kris’ arms, exhausted and tired and scared all at once. “He’d freak out…”

“Why are you only thinking for him, Zhang Yi Xing? What about yourself?” Kris pulled him up by the shoulder, pushing him against the wall as Yixing’s tears started to leak. “Don’t you want to be happy too?”

“I’m happy as long as he’s happy,” Yixing whispered, eyes unfocused.

Kris shook his head, letting out a breathy sigh. “Please don’t be an idiot, you’re happy as long as he’s happy? He’s happy when he’s with Sehun, are you gonna be happy about that too? It’s time to face reality, stop living in your own little bubble. Get out, or I’ll burst that bubble for you. I love you too much to let you continue like this. If I can get over tao, you can, too. Wake the up.”

It was completely out of Kris’ expectation when Yixing leaned forward to press his lips against Kris, his own lips cold and trembling.

“Yixing, are you ill?” Kris mumbled against his lips. Shake of the head. “Xing, what are you – “

“Shut up, Kris, just shut up.”

And then his lips were back again, desperately and eager, almost as if he wanted to up Kris’ warmth. Letting out a low moan, Kris grabbed Yixing’s hips and pulled him so that their lower half were connected and pressed against each other.

“I’m begging you,” Yixing mumbles against Kris’ lips, tugging at his collar, “to be my escape.”

It wasn’t supposed to be like that.

It wasn’t supposed to be more than a kiss.

The world wasn’t supposed to stop spinning for Kris.

Kris wasn’t supposed to fall for Yixing like this.

 

~*~

 

Kyungsoo was lazing around on the bed, flipping through a manga lazily when his phone started making chirping noises. Happily, he answered the phone.

“Kim Ahjumma may I help you?”

Jongin laughed over the phone, and warmth spread across Kyungsoo’s chest as he chewed on his bottom lip like a school-girl in love and buried his face in the pillow.

“Yes, I’m missing someone a lot and I really want to see him right now, can you bring him over to me?”

“That depends on who that person is and how much you’re willing to pay me.”

“That person goes by the name of Do Kyung Soo and he has a really nice perky oh and also he wears the ring I gave him the one with forever carved on it.”

Kyungsoo is completely red now as he continues to grin, crawling out of bed to change.

“Where are you now?”

“In the dance studio.”

“Be there in 10 minute!”

“Be here in 3 minutes,” Jongin hissed, “I can’t wait to see you. Also, I have some new discoveries.”

“Oh?” Kyungsoo swallowed, “I’ll be there soon.”

“Hurry, princess.

 

--

 

Kyungsoo was surprised to enter a completely dark dance studio, and his voice echoed off the walls.

“Jongin? Jongin, are you here?”

Someone grabbed his wrist and Kyungsoo let out a scream, before two fingers were stuck in his mouth, pressing down on his tongue to muffle his scream and the room door was slammed shut.

“Relax, baby, it’s just me.”

Jongin whispered against his ear, kyungsoo’s back to his chest as he nibbled on Kyungsoo’s left ear-lobe.

“Jongin, you scared me!”

“That was my intended effect, you little brat.”

“Why did you ask me to come here?” Kyungsoo straightened his back, trying to ignore the lips on his ear. “What discoveries did you make?”

“Kiss me before I tell you.”

Kyungsoo sighed before he spun around to smack his lips on Jongin’s.

“Tell me before I kiss you.”

Even in the dark he could see Jongin grin.

“It’s something about Lu Han,” Jongin finally said, slumping on the floor against the wall as he grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand and pulled him down so that Kyungsoo’s was nicely on his thighs. “I was just going through the booklet for fun and I discovered something really surprising.”

“The suspense is killing me, kim Jongin.”

“Come here, it’s a secret no one can find out.” Jongin smirked, and Kyungsoo leaned back so that he was completely resting on Jongin’s broad chest. Jongin’s breath tickled his ear, and he broke out in goosebumps. Such a turn-on. “Lu Han lied to us. When he came over, he said that he doesn’t have any family members, remember? He has a father and a sister, and his sister is called Lu Min.”

“So? That doesn’t signify anything. Maybe his family members opposed to his career and disowned him or something, that’s as good as having no family members.” Kyungsoo furrowed his brows, but Jongin covered his mouth.

“Listen to me!”

“Mmmhmf!” Kyungsoo glared. Jongin grinned even wider.

“His father, Lu Xun, is apparently some big-shot in China and hell, his sister is gorgeous.”

“Mmmhmf!” Kyungsoo slapped Jongin’s hand away angrily. “And how did you find out?”

“I went to google, and it wasn’t hard since his father is such a big shot.”

“Fine, fine, Kim Jongin, go back to Google and Google her gorgeous face for all you want, I’m going back to the dorm!”

Jongin grabbed his hand before Kyungsoo could make it to the door.

“Are you jealous right now?”

“Nope, I’m not.” Kyungsoo huffed, avoiding all eye-contact.

Jongin whined. “You’re jealous!”

“Am not.”

“Jealous jealous jealous, you’re jealous!” Jongin sang, getting up to his feet and wrapping his arm around his tiny boyfriend. “Don’t be, Kyungsoo, you know I love you and only you.”

“You’re so cheesy it disgusts me.” Kyungsoo’s face heated up as he poked Jongin’s chest in indignation. “And yes I am jealous, so what?”

“Feisty Kyungsoo is my favorite.”

“Oh God Jongin – “

The smaller of the two could already feel Jongin’s hardness poking through as Jongin cupped his jaw and kissed him, open-mouthed and filthy.

This was going to be a long night, and the very first time for Do Kyung Soo.