One More Time

Icy Flower

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

     When Taeyeon arrived, she just got bombed by our questions and nags and her expression at that time was priceless! I would give anything to be change with that, and, I’m sure I won’t regret it…

 

     She was saying sorry all the time and she finally used her last trick; pleading. No, never, won’t. That pleading face? Impossible, you won’t be able to resist it.

 

“Sorry..?”

I sighed, and so did Yoona.

 

“Deh, deh~ just, don’t do it again, got it?!” sternly, I warned her and as a response, she nodded her a several times and showed her dorky grin to us.

 

     As soon as she had forgiven, without wasting any time, she asked us to have a lunch since it was already past noon. I can tell that she did that to change the topic as she doesn’t really like to be nagged like a little kid. Besides, since she was not that tall, people might mistake her as a 15 years old kid and she really, I mean… seriously hate it. 

 

     Naww~ I don’t think it was that bad. In fact, I founded that it was actually cute and adorable. ><

 

 

“uhm,, wanna go for a lunch? It’s past noon now, don’t you-”

“Kajja!”

 

 

     Before she managed to finish her sentences, Yoona already dragged both of us towards a café and we can’t help but stumbled on our own feet. Don’t be surprised,,, she’ always like that. Don’t you know she is a Shiksin after all? Oh yeah, I guess you already know that one~ :3

 

     During lunch, Yoona suddenly asked Taeyeon, “Unnie, where did you go earlier?”. She had her left hand holding a fork and pointed it towards Taeyeon.

 

“Oh? Uhh,, I went to toilet? Hee~” she stop eating and showed us an awkward smile.

 

“Chincha? Ahh~ you took 30 minutes to use the toilet huh? Ne, I see…” Yoona put her utensils down and crossed her arm while raising her eyebrows.

 

     Okay, I know where this is heading to. I realized why Yoona didn’t believe her and so, I joined her and leaned towards Taeyeon.

 

     We waited for her to tell the truth. It’s either one, she was staring people’s , or she went to see her lovely Dookong. Let’s just hope it was the second one… if not, I’ll make sure she will regret what she did.

 

“A-ahm,, yes! I went to the restroom. Really!” she tried to convince us by looking straight into our eyes. But then, I guess she can’t handle it anymore so she told us…

 

“*sigh* well, you know. I really went to the toilet. B-but.., on my way back.. I s-saw Dookong plushy~ so, I w-went to check ‘em out for awhile.”
 

 

     She seemed like there’s a big rock placed on her head till she can’t lift her head up. That’s what people do when they know they did something wrong. Apparently, it applied on Taeyeon now.

    

     You might wonder why we don’t let Taeyeon buy those plushy anymore. Hey, try to live with us, (OMO, really?! – author) and you will understand us. Her room was like a Dookong storage room or, a dozen of Dookong ship has landed and breed there.

 

     No, we don’t like it! We can’t even sleep in her room because there’s no more space at all for us..! Okay, maybe there is but, she liked to hug her Dookong while sleeping instead of us. Hence, we need to get rid of them and so, we forbid her to buy those things.

 

     Back to the present, we still in that position when I asked Taeyeon, “a’ha,, and? Did you buy them?”

 

“ Deh? No, no! I didn’t. Although, I really want to~” she mumbled the last part and then, we just let her go.

 

     “Arasso, we believe you Unnie. But if we find out that you bought them, you have to deal with us. Don’t try to lie to us, because we have counted your lovely Dookong(s). Remember that.” I warned her and I hope it will work.

 

“*gulp* N-ne~ I got it. I won’t lie to you guys.” She stutter and continued eating, trying to avoid our gaze.

“Ahh, actually, I met the girl again.” Taeyeon suddenly spoke and rose her head up.

“Huh?” Yoona asked confusedly.

 

     “You know, that girl who forced me to re-open the shop?” again, she tried to make us remembered and we just nodded showing that we remembered her.

 

“Ahh,, her? Yah, Unnie, how does she look like? It’s just, I wondered” Yoona asked her and she just srugged.

 

     “Well.., blonde, has a fair skin, about same height as me, beautiful, has a cold expression, and like to glare” explained Taeyeon who was trying to describe the girl as best as she could to us.

 

          Wait, she seems familiar~ - Krystal

 

“Ooh~” that was just the respond we gave, hearing all the description.  

 

     “Uhh,, guys, need to go to the toilet, I’ll be right back in minutes” Taeyeon stoop up and went to the toilet, leaving me and Yoona sitting there waiting for her.

 

“Really, what’s wrong with Taeyeon-unnie and the toilet today??” I spoke and Yoona just shrugged.

 

 

 

 

In the restroom~

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

     I went to the restroom and headed straight into one of those toilets. When I was done and went out, I washed my hand in the sink and fixed my bang and cloths a little.

 

     That was when a certain blonde went out and washed her hand besides me. I just kept my eyes on her reflection on the mirror, waiting if she recognizes me or not. When she lifted her head to look at her-self in the mirror, she immediately realized about my presence and looked at me through the mirror.

 

“You!” she snapped and quickly dried her hand. “What are you doing here?!” she said to me as if I’m stalking or following her.

“*scoff* Yah, wae?? Can’t I? This place is not yours after all, so I can go here every time I want to.” I raised my head for a few degrees and crossed my arms.

 

     “Ugh, this place is not mine, yes! But why are you here too? We’ve met earlier and now, here? Aissh~ chinchayo… Are you kidding me? (<< in English). She looked away while saying something that I didn’t understand and turned her head back towards me again. “What are you going to say this time? Huh?” she asked me.

 

     “Heh! Nothing~ I have nothing to say to someone like you… Just one, try to control your anger. Seriously, in a toilet?” I replied her when I didn’t understand why she got mad at me in the first place. However, I also don’t get why I am being like this towards her. =_=’

 

     Oh well, maybe because she treated me like that, so I don’t feel like want to be all good towards her too.  

 

 “Whateverrr~” with that, she just left me and went outside. While me? I just rolled my eyes and stay a little bit longer so that I won’t see her again.

   

 


 

 

 

Aaaannd! that was it! you asked for a Taengsic meeting right? I did it!
^^ 

p/s : seems like i always update once for two days.. so i guess it will be that way from now on!
 

except, if there's something happened~ :3