Chapter TEN!

Icy Flower

 

 

 

     ~ During the dinner ~

 

     “I didn’t expect the girl you met that day was Jessica unnie.” Krystal looked at Taeyeon and continued, “Plus, she didn’t tell me that she was here, in Korea, until this night.” She glanced at Jessica and slightly pouted her lips.

 

     They were done with the main dishes and continue with the deserts, while having a little chit chat session to catch up with one another. Especially, for Krystal and Jessica. The atmosphere was quite good and comfortable but not for Taeyeon.

 

     She felt extremely awkward even to say a word to Jessica. How she suppose to not to? She met Jessica for a few times and they were not in a good terms at all. She tried to be nice for the sake of Krystal but the other girl seemed like won’t give a good respond at all.

 

     “I didn’t even expect it to be her. Who knew she is your sister?” Taeyeon replied while looking back at Krystal. She didn’t even dare to make an eye contact with Jessica for she knew that she’ll just receive a cold stare and expressionless face.

 

     After contemplating for a while, Taeyeon finally decided to start a conversation with the new girl. “So, Jessica-shi. How long have you been here?” she took a glance of the latter and quickly pretend to ate her desert while waiting for Jessica’s answer.

 

     “I don’t know. How long has it been since I went to your shop?” unsurprisingly, Jessica asked her a question back with that straight face of her.

 

     “Uhh.. I guess-”

 

“Never mind.” Jessica quickly cut her off and turned to Krystal and asked her some questions.

 

     Taeyeon just sighed and grip her spoon hard, trying to hold in her annoyance. Mrs. and Mr. Jung were there and it would be not nice to argue with the blonde right now. So, she just watched the trio talking and laughing about some things.

 

     Since then, she became all quite due to her awkwardness and her annoyance towards Jessica. Krystal noticed this and decided to ask about it later.

 

     After finishing their food, Taeyeon and Krystal volunteered to wash the dishes. Meanwhile, Jessica and Yoona clean the table and soon, they joined the elders in front of the television.

 

     “Unnie, why are you being so quite tonight? Do you feel uncomfortable with my sister?” Krystal asked Taeyeon as soon as Jessica left the dining room.

 

     “Hmm? Oh, no… it’s not like that. It was just, does your sister usually act cold to other people?” Taeyeon was unsure of what should she say to Krystal. She just continued washing the dish while Krystal already dried her hands.

 

     “So it was because her attitude isn’t it? I knew it~ *giggle* don’t worry, you’ll get along with her soon. You just need to know her more unnie.” She smiled at Taeyeon and moved behind her just to wrap her arms around Taeyeon’s waist.

 

“You’re done right?” Krystal asked while having a little fun from their hug. Or more like, her back-hugging Taeyeon.

 

“Yeah… let’s join them there.” Taeyeon tilted her head and gave a smile to Krystal. That caused Krystal to blush a little but since she was behind Taeyeon, she could easily hide her face from the latter.

 

     “Arasso… let’s go!” they began to make their way, still in their previous position. Taeyeon held the younger girl’s hands that were rested on her abdomen and chuckled with their own ‘cheesiness’.

 

“Soojung-ah… why are you so tall? It’s hard for me to kiss you then…” Taeyeon playfully pouted while teasing Krystal, or should I say, teasing herself about her height?

 

     “No, it’s not that hard. I can lean down you know?” she played along with Taeyeon and giggled afterwards when; the image of Taeyeon and her kissing, flashed in her mind.

 

That must be funny… and sweet too~ >///< - Krystal 

 

“Aye… that’ll be so embarrassing. You lean down on me? I wish I was taller!” Taeyeon sighed and slumped her shoulder down.

 

     Then, they laughed together and soon, they were already in the living room. As soon as they appeared in the room, everybody looked at them; who were still in their current position, and turned their attention to the television again. They were still giggling about that little thing they’re talking about while a pair of eyes still staring at them.

 

     “Unnie, come on sit here~” Yoona tapped the space beside her. She was sitting on the floor with Jessica since they felt more comfortable that way. Taeyeon turned to look at Yoona and smiled. She freed herself from Krystal but it took a while since Krystal still wanted to stay in that position a little bit longer.

 

     Then, she went to the other girl. But before she could go any further, Krystal grabbed her left hand and followed her afterwards.

 

     When Taeyeon was coming nearer to Yoona, the younger girl stretched her arm towards Taeyeon and the older girl quickly held Yoona’s hand. Yoona pulled Taeyeon to sit with her and watched the movie together.

 

     Since Krystal tagged along with Taeyeon earlier, she also sat with them and already let go the hand she held earlier. As a result, Yoona was able to hold both Taeyeon's hand while leading her to sit on her lap.

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

     “What are you guys watching?” I asked them while sitting on Yoona’s lap. Nah, don’t be surprised. It’s normal for us to sit like this. Or you never saw a girl and her friends being close to each other? Well, I guess you never had a girl friend before.

 

     But I’m not going to lie. Yes we do this kind of things but very rare. And if that happened, they probably miss me too much or just want to feel a touch. You see, we don’t have a boyfriend to have those skin ships and so, we did it among our-self.

 

And,,, no. We didn’t go further than that.

 

     “Oh, it’s Twilight, Breaking Down. Watch this, it’s interesting!” Yoona said while still having her eyes glued on the screen. It was about some wolves and… vampires? Ooh… epic fight huh? I watched it for some minutes but then, Krystal tugged my arm and I turned to look at her.

 

She mouthed ‘get down’ to me and I wondered what she meant by that. So, I raised my eyebrows and she repeated again.

 

‘Get down from there’.

 

Huh? I looked at my place now and I was on Yoona’s lap.

 

     ‘Wae?’ we continued mouthing those words and I don’t even know why. The others were paying their full attention to the television and I doubted they knew what we were doing. I expected her to mouth some word back but she just glared at me with those pierce eyes.

 

‘Arasso, arasso’

 

I mouthed for the last time and get off from Yoona who was sitting cross-leg.

 

     As soon as she felt me leaving her lap, she moved her gaze to me and I quickly explain. “You might get your legs numb.” She just pouted and continued with the movie. I chuckled at her the cute sight and turned to Krystal, wanting her to explain. When I looked at her and raise my left eyebrow, she just showed her innocent smile and proceeds on watching the TV. I sighed, because this girl can change her facial expression that quick and it seems real.

 

     Out of sudden, I realized that it was quite late and looked at my watch. It showed that it was already 10.20 in the evening. So, I was going to excuse our-self to go home but Krystal suddenly spoke, “Unnie, let’s just sleep here tonight.”

 

     Auntie Jung heard that and quickly interfered. “Girls, just stay here for tonight okay? I bet Krystal want to spend more time with her sister. Right, Krystal?”

 

     Krystal nodded eagerly and after Auntie Jung said that, Jessica turned her head towards us.
“Yeah Krys! Just sleep with me tonight okay?” she crawled towards Krystal and stared at her with those pleading eyes.

 

     “Of course! I miss sleeping with you unnie!!” she replied Jessica while smiling widely and soon, they were engulfed in a big hug. Jessica patted Krystal’s head and then, they continued to watch the movie again side by side.

 

     “Ah! It’s the best part! Look, look!” They chit chatted about how handsome and cool the heroes were and squealed afterwards. While me, I just sat there with Yoona resting her head on my shoulder. I guess she was already sleepy since she yawned so many times.

 

“Omonni, can we go to bed now? I think Yoona is sleepy already.”

 

     “Yeah, yeah… you guys can sleep at Krystal’s room. She’ll just sleep with Jessica tonight.” Auntie Jung replied me, not taking her eyes from the TV and so was Uncle Jung. Then, I pulled Yoona up by her wrist and we made our way to the bedroom.

 

     “Soojung-ah, we’re going to sleep first. Good night~” I managed to pat her head for a few times and turned to look at the other girl. “Good night Jesshika-shi”. But she didn’t reply me and didn’t even look at me. Thus, I just shrugged it off.

 

     I already made up my mind. If she doesn’t like me, I’ll try my best to stay away from her. If she picks up a fight with me, then I’ll just fight back. If she doesn’t want to be friend with me, I don’t want it either.

 

     I bid a good night to Uncle and Auntie Jung and so was Yoona. “Unnie, let’s go already.” She pulled my hand and soon we were on the bed. Yoona already had her arms and legs sprawled on the bed while I just sat on the edge of the bed.

 

     “Yah, Yoona! Let’s wash up first before we sleep.” She didn’t seem want to do what I asked as she just growled and turn to the side.

 

“No, I’m sleepy.”

 

“Okay then, I won’t sleep with you. I don’t want to sleep with a stinky girls beside me.” I threatened her and got up from the bed, pretending to leave. As I expected, she quickly sat up and said,

 

     “Arasso, arasso… I’ll wash myself.” she pouted while getting up from the bed, causing me to chuckle. Next, she dragged me to the bathroom and we cleaned up our-self together.

 

     We slumped our-self on the bed as soon as we got out from the bathroom which is outside the room. You know, the one where I bumped into the cold girl earlier. Yep, that one.

 

     “Unnie, the blanket~” she whined while still having her eyes closed. “Aishh, you lazy girl.” I grunted but still, I pulled the blanket over our body and she immediately snuggled close to me. Then, I her hair and whispered,

 

 

“Good night Im choding…”  

“Good night to you too, midget.”

 

 

We closed our eyes and went to sleep but before I was fully slept, I heard some sound like the door being closed.

 

Krystal and her sister must’ve been to bed already. – Taeyeon     

 

 


 

 

Hye guys! i'm really sorry for not updating for quite a while now. You know, there are many Taengsic vs KrysTae fanfics these days. 

and i'm worry that my story will have a same plot with them, and how the story was going too.

so, if there's any similarity in my story with the others fanfics, I DIDN"T copy them~ it is just a coincidence okay.. ;3

 

oh, i'm thinking about doing a triple update to make up to you guys. moreover, i got straight A's in my exams so i want to do something special! and this is part of it~ ^_^

okay, so.. i want to ask you guys some thing.

1. did i take things so slow?

2. should i make TaengSic to be nice to each other already?

 

forget about the plot kay?! i might change them in anytime~ I'LL CHANGE THE TITLE CUZ IT SEEMS NOT SUITABLE~ =_=