Chapter ELEVENTH

Icy Flower

 

 

~ The next morning ~

    

 

     A certain petite girl stirred from her sleep and opened her eyes slowly. She closed her eyes back when the light shone on her face and stretched her body with arms up above her head. Her hand started to scramble on the side table to search for her cell-phone. When she finally reached it, the girl looked at the time and it showed that it was already 8 o’clock in the morning.    

 

     Taeyeon turned to her right and a beautiful figure was right in front of her, sleeping soundly. She smiled at the sight and chuckled when Yoona’s eyebrows slightly tugged downwards.

 

     Soon, she sat up on the bed and at that very time, someone knocked the door twice. Before she even managed to  reply, Krystal’s head popped out from the door.

 

     “Oh, Sooj-” Taeyeon was about to say something but Krystal already sprinted towards her while squealing happily. Taeyeon widen her eyes when she saw Krystal was running into her direction with an unbelievable speed.

 

“Unnie!!”

 

     She jumped on Taeyeon and caused the older girl to stumble back on the bed. Luckily, she didn’t crash onto Taeyeon; instead, she was hovering above her.

 

     “W-what are you doing?? I almost got a heart-attack!” Taeyeon said while holding onto her chest. In return, Krystal just giggled, amused by Taeyeon's reaction.

 

     “Aissh~ why so noisy??” they hear someone grunted and it turned to be Yoona who was rubbing her eyes sleepily.

 

     “Blame this little noisy girl here.” Taeyeon pointed her finger at Krystal innocently who was sticking her tongue out. Not to forget, Krystal was still hovering over Taeyeon and the other girl supported her body weight with her elbow.

 

     “Silent please~ and go play outside!” Yoona turned to the other side with her back facing Taeyeon and Krystal. Without their knowing, Yoona frowned as soon as she turned her back on them and bit her bottom lip. She didn’t like what she was seeing just now; a scene where Krystal was in an intimate position with Taeyeon. But she composed her-self immediately and closed her eyelids back, pretending to sleep again.

 

     “Aye! Wake up Choding! It’s already half to 9 now!” Taeyeon slapped Yoona’s for a few times, but she didn’t budge at all. So she just sighed and decided to just wake her up minutes later.

 

     “And you, aren’t you going to move?” she asked Krystal and in return, the younger girl shook her head cutely with a smile still plastered on her face.

 

     “How was your night? Did you sleep well?” she moved her face closer to Taeyeon's and raised her eyebrows. “Yeah, I slept really well without you disturbing me~” the shorter replied teasingly. She flipped Krystal over. By doing so, she’s the one who was hovering over Krystal now.

 

 “Yah!” Krystal was going to continue her sentences but stopped when she heard someone yelled.

 

     “Yah, yah!! What are you doing??” when they looked at the door, Jessica stood there with a shock expression. Before they realized, Jessica already pushed Taeyeon off from Krystal and caused the older girl to fall on the floor, head first, and rolled over afterwards.

 

     “Aghh!” Taeyeon grunted as soon as her head landed on the hard floor. She held her head and rolled side to side, unable to handle the pain. “Omo! Taeyeon-unnie!!” Krystal tried to reach Taeyeon but her sister grabbed her hand and pulled Krystal to stand beside her.

 

     Yoona who pretended to sleep earlier immediately got up and gasped when she saw Taeyeon on the floor. She then hurried to Taeyeon and tried to help her. “Unnie, what happened?!”

 

“What are you doing just now Jung Soojung??” Jessica asked while staring at Krystal sternly.

 

“What?? We didn’t do anything unnie! Aissh!” she pulled her hand from Jessica’s grip and rushed to Taeyeon to help her.

 

     “Unnie, are you okay??” Krystal was checking every inch of Taeyeon's body, looking for any wound but stopped when she saw Taeyeon was holding her head with both hands.

 

     “Did you get your head bumped?” she started to panic when Taeyeon didn’t reply her and just groaned in pain. So, she blew on Taeyeon's head and caressed carefully on the spot. Soon, Taeyeon felt the pain was gone and lifted her head up to look at Krystal and Yoona.

 

     “I’m okay now, thank you Soojung, Yoona…” she smiled at the two girls and turned to look at Jessica. Her expression changed immediately and glared at the blonde girl.

 

     “You! What is wrong with you?!” she started to get up and walk towards Jung Jessica. “Me?? Yah! What did you do to Krystal??!” she spat back and pointed her finger to Taeyeon angrily. Meanwhile, Yoona and Krystal looked at each other worriedly after sensing a war will start any soon.

 

“I didn’t do anything! What are you-” before she could retort back, Krystal stood up to clear the situation.

 

“Unnie… we didn’t do anything, chinchayo!” she stepped between her sister and Taeyeon and tried to explain things.

 

“What did I just saw then??” she asked furiously. “What? When we were on the bed earlier? It’s normal unnie, we always do that..!” Krystal explained with a hint of frustrate in her voice.

 

“Really?”

“Ugh.. Really!” Krystal groaned while trying her best to explain things to Jessica.

 

     “Seriously? You pushed me off the bed just because of that?!” Taeyeon asked in disbelieve and threw an ‘are-you-kidding-me?’ look. The blonde girl just shrugged, crossed her arms over her chest and said nonchalantly; “I’m sorry.”

 

     Suddenly, the pain came back and she held her head quickly, trying to endure the pain. Jessica saw that and started to feel guilty. She didn’t think and confirm things first before act and so; she caused Taeyeon to be like this.

 

     “Hey, are you okay?” she asked but still keeping her expressionless face. Jessica didn’t need to go and make sure Taeyeon was okay as Krystal and Yoona already stood beside Taeyeon and tried to take a look at her head. “Unnie, can you bring me some ice?”

 

“Y-yeah…”       

 

 

 

~ 15 minutes later ~

 

     “Seriously, Jessica, you need to think first before doing anything.” Uncle Jung said calmly while eating his breakfast and Auntie Jung just shook her head left to right. “Look what have you done~”

 

They were all sitting together at the dining table, having their breakfast.

 

     “It’s not my fault okay. Okay well, maybe a little. Who told them to be in ‘that’ kind of position anyway?” Jessica tried to defend her-self. She glanced at Taeyeon who was kind of staring at her angrily.

 

     “Don’t look at me like that.” She retorted sternly, but still keeping her voice low, since they were at the dining table. But Taeyeon just showed a ‘like-I-care’ kind of look to Jessica.

 

     “There’s a thing called knocking, unnie.” Krystal said sarcastically. “Hey, mom told me to call you guys for a breakfast. I didn’t expect to see you guys like that anyway.” She looked at Krystal for a while and continued to eat her food. At first, she did feel guilty, but after seeing everybody put the blame on her, she started to think that it was Taeyeon’s fault too.

 

     She was just going to call the three girls to have their breakfast since her mom told her to. Krystal was sent before her but the girl took too long to do so. She almost faint at the sight in front of her when she opened the bedroom door that morning. I mean, she was shocked to see her own sister and the girl who she thought is annoying; being in an intimate position on the bed.

 

     Moreover, they’re both girl! Even if her sister was with a guy, she won’t let it happen too. She knew that girls always tend to do these kind of things but this one, it was just too much!  

 

 

      “Alright, that’s enough. Finish your breakfast quick.” Uncle Jung finally stopped them/ With that, they started to eat silently but, not without some glance and glaring coming out from the four girls.  

         

 

 

~ to be continued ~