AGAIN

Icy Flower

 

CHAPTER FIVE

 

     Taeyeon was on her way back to Yoona and Krystal before she saw some kind of peas-in-a-pod plush. If I’m not mistaken… it is Dookong, right?

 

“Dookongie~” she uttered under her breath while increasing her pace towards the shop named Toy Story. A smile never gets off from her lips along the way just because she saw her favorite animation plush there.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

     I looked at my watch and realize that it only took me 4 minutes in the toilet?? That was pretty fast~ I just got out from the restroom and saw my lovely Dookong in one of the shops there.

 

Aww~ my lovely Dookong! Better check them out for a minutes~ ^^, - Taeyeon

 

     I quickened my pace and took a look around the shop. I was contemplating to buy the plushie or not because of some reason.  Essh~ I want to buy you, my Dookongie.. But I already had too much of your twins in my room… *pout*

 

     Ahh!! Chincha~ I would’ve buy them if those girls didn’t warn me about buying these ‘things’ again. Wae?? Is my room really a mess with those cuties? I don’ think so! ;(
Plus, it’s my room not them, so I can do whatever I want, right?? But then, they always nag me about it like it is a big deal.

 

     I decided to just walk away and didn’t turn back because I might change my mind later on. As soon as I turned, I saw the blonde girl again. You might forget, or not. The blonde girl is the same one who came to my shop few days ago and forced me to re-open the shop. Oh well, I didn’t expect to meet her here and I hope I won’t but, I guess my luck was not besides me at that time.

 

     She was checking out some toys there and turned her head at the same time when I looked at her.

 

“Oh!”  We said in unison and just stay there, without saying anything.

     

     Well, since we met in a not-too-good way, it was a little bit awkward for me. But for this blonde, she acted like there’s nothing happened. Just to be polite, I threw a small smile and bowed a little. Guess what?? She . just . turn . away! What the?! Is that how you treat people? No! I was left dumbfounded there and had my jaw hung a little, still thinking about her act earlier.

 

     Aissh~ Chincha..! What’s wrong with this girl? Does she a mental breakdown, stress or what?

 

     Before I could get out from the shop, she suddenly appeared in front of me causing me to stumble backwards a little. Then, she suddenly uttered a thank you to me while looking somewhere but me. Ugh,, finally! That two words!  

 

“Thank you, for the other day.” Even if she sounded un-honest, I still appreciated it~

“ Aah~ it was nothing. I’m glad you got your flower.” I smiled to her and try to be friendly although I’m not used to it. You know, being all friendly and cheerful with a stranger?

“I’m sorry.” Still, she talked like a robot with that icy stare.

“Uh?? Anni, anni! It’s okay. Although, you looked scary that day…” I mumbled the last sentence, knowing that it will cause a problem if she heard it.

 

     Oddly, I saw her eyebrows tugged downwards a little,, just a little after I replied her. Did she just frown? Did she hear my last words?!  Aishh~ I hope not because I’m dead if she really did… +_+

 

“Was I?”

“Uh?? W-what?” I replied, didn’t get what she said earlier. Ahm,, maybe I did. But I just want to make sure of it.

“Was I that scary?” the blonde girl asked, crap! Now what? And at that very time, I knew that she heard me clearly before. Stupid mouth!

“Y-yes? You were not just scary, you were also-”

“So what if I’m that rude to you? It’s up to me and it got nothing to do with you.” Suddenly, she cut me off and glared at me. Why would she be mad?? Hey, did I say anything wrong? Ok! This is it~ I can’t stand it anymore.

 

     I didn’t care if I’m being rude or not but, enough! It’s just waste of time talking to this kind of people. “Yah… is it too hard to just form a smile? Huh?” I said to her, unable to contain my annoyed feeling anymore.

 

“No, it’s not. But I just don’t feel like want to give you a smile. So what?” she said impassively while crossing both her arm in front of her chest and damn, dear blonde girl, you just pressed the wrong button!

“ *scoff* Heh! Aah~ Kurae? Never mind, I don’t even want that bitter smile of yours~ so just keep it to your-self if it is that difficult. I moved my face closer to hers, making sure that she got every single things that I say.

 

     In spite of backing off, instead, she also moved her face closer and say, “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that you won’t see even a single smile from me~” Afterwards, we both backed away and started to walk out from the shop in a different way.

 

    I can’t believe a beautiful girl like her could be that arrogant! Aissh! I wonder how worst she can be… does she even has a boyfriend? If she does, then I seriously hope the best for the boy.- Taeyeon

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

    Who does she thinks she is? ;(  Complaining about my attitude when we just met for a few days? Huh? Aye,, Chincha. *puff cheeks* She doesn’t even know me well so she got no right at all! – The Blonde girl (or Jessica. Since you guys already know~ XP)

 

      

Yoona's POV

 


      In the middle of our shopping time, I realized that Taeyeon unnie have been gone for a long time. she should have been with us by now but I still didn't see her anywhere. 

 

     "yah, Krystal, where is Taeyeon unnie? She have been away for some time now, doesn't she?" I finally voiced out my thoughts to Krystal while looking around us in case there might be Taeyeon unnie somewhere.

 

   "Yeah,,, where is she? It's been about 30 minutes since she left." she looked at her watch and continued, "Chakkaman, I'll try to call her" she said while fishing out her cell phone from her pocket and dialled Taeyeon unnie's number.

 

     As soon as she called Taeyeon unnie, we heard a familiar ringtone conded clearer and nearer every second. Then, we saw her running toward us like a lost child. with her hair bounced along with every steps she took, she looks amazingly adorable. 

 

     When she finally reached us, she bent down and had her hands on her knees for a support. “*huff, huff* Yeudera, mianhe, was taking too much time?” she still catch a breath in between words and made her having a little hard time to finish her sentence.

 

     “Deh! Where are you coming from unnie? We have been into a few shops while waiting for you to arrive.” Krystal started to nag Taeyeon unnie while Taeyeon unnie just had her head hung low, making her look like a little kid who is being scolded by her mom.

 

“Mianhe..”

“Next time, don’t ever do that again, understood?” This time, it was my turn to take a role.

“Arayo (I know) ~ Mianhe”

“Yah~ unnie, can’t you just inform us before you went to somewhere?” Krystal didn’t give chance for me to speak as she continued while having her hands on both sides of her hips.

“Mianhe~”

 

     “aishh~ Chincha, unnie! You act like a child you know?” we both still blabbering abou this small thing and that was not because we’re mad. We know that she can take care of her-self but,, it was just too exciting to see Taeyeon unnie with that guilty-cute face. Kyaa..! I wish I could put her in my pocket because she is just too damn cute~

     

     “Mianhe, mianhe, mianhe~ can’t you just forgive me? I swear I won’t do that again~” she pleaded to us and raised her right hand showing that she promised us. Not to forget, she also pouted and her eyes were as round as the cat character in Shrek… you won't be able to resist this cutie!! I promise you~

 

 

 


    

Uhh.. I kind of rushed this one~ but, I hope you still like it! ^^