Chapter 19th

Icy Flower

(7:43 a.m.) Monday

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

“Girls, hurry up!” Taeyeon called for us while she tied her shoes.

“Hey? Come on, let’s go now!”

“Just a minute, unnie!”

 

     I heard Yoona yelled back from her room which was shared by those two. Well, that’s not really what it was. Sometimes, Taeyeon will sleep with me and left Yoona sleeping alone. Sometimes, I’ll just join Yoona and left Taeyeon. That was how it is. We had our turns and it kept changing.

 

     I stepped out from my room at the very time she said that and saw her packing her bags through the opened door.

 

“I’ll wait in the car!” I turned towards Taeyeon and saw her opening the door.

 

     “Aren’t we going to have breakfast first?” I was hungry though I spent last night with a couple of fried chicken and I don’t know why. Maybe Yoona had infected me with her infamous shikshin attitude.

 

     “Yes we are. But we’re having it at a café. So, hurry up! We might be late for class.” Yeah, she was right. We might arrive late for class thanks to our habit; taking quite a time to finish our meal.

 

“I’m done.” I walked to the door and slipped into my sandals. “We only have to wait for-”

 

     “Hey, let’s go!” Before I could even mention her name, Yoona ran towards us and hastily wear her high heels. Maybe it was better to have Taeyeon to wear it instead since... well, look at their height difference.

 

     “Yeah, you’re the only one we’re waiting for!” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and walked out. Yoona caught up with her quickly and grab her right arm, stopping her right away while I struggled to lock the door.

 

“Aww… unnie, don’t be mad. I only took couples of minute though.”

 

     Taeyeon turn to stare at her and look away afterwards; scoffing.

 

“Okay, fine.”

 

     They started to walk away, heading for the lift. Meanwhile, I was still dealing with the lock. This thing is getting rusty. I should remind Taeyeon to change it soon.

 

“Oh! Yeah, that’s right! Just go and leave me here!” they abruptly stopped in front of the lift and turned to look at me.

 

“Ah, sorry Soojung-ah!”

 

     “No, it’s fine unnie. Just keep going! I’m fine here!” I yelled to them. I grunted under my breath and rolled my eyes afterwards. This thing better to cooperate or else. I tried harder but soon gave up when the key fell down on the floor. F**k.

 

“Did I just hear sarcasm there?” Taeyeon finally decided to help me out. Yeah, finally.

 

     “Ugh. You really need to change your key, unnie.” I rested my hands on my hips while I watched Taeyeon picking up the key and locked the door with a little struggle here and there.

 

     “I know. I was going to but I guess my schedule didn’t let me to do so.” She jiggled the chain of keys in front of me and grabbed my hands. She started to drag me and we got into the lift together with Yoona.

 

 

 

     Taeyeon looked so weird today. She was so red all the time in the car. She even turned the air conditioner on.  I wondered if she was fine. So I tried to touch her forehead; to check if she got a fever. Nope, she didn’t get any. I pulled my hand back and she glanced at me through the rear mirror.

 

“What?” Taeyeon asked while she averted her eyes back to the road. Hearing that, Yoona turned her to look forth and back at me and Taeyeon. 

“Unnie, what happened to you?”

“Huh?”

“Yoona, don’t you notice something different with Taeyeon unnie?”

“Eh? Uhm… I guess I do. Unnie, you look like a grilled prawn. Are you okay?” She looked to her side and Taeyeon just kept driving.

“Yeah, of course I do. It’s just, don’t you think it’s kinda hot in here?”

“Nope.” I answered her and starred at Yoona; expecting her to agree with me, while she sarred back at me before turning herself to face the front.

“Nope.”

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Oh my God. Am I really that red? Shh, play it cool Taeng!

 

     I acted like nothing really happened and fortunately, they did believe me. I thought it wasn’t that bad when I felt my face heated up. Well, that was until Krystal pointed out that I was burning red.

 

     Gaah! I really hate myself for actually looking for my freaking pajama in her room?! I regretted it, so much! That wasn’t what I expected even though I already saw the possibility in it. She was in her towel and I still followed her. Am I dumb or what?

 

 

 

Flashback

 

     I gulped at the sight in front of me. I wasn’t used to this kind of situations. I didn’t feel comfortable.  Not even when Yoona and Krystal changed their clothes together in front of me.

 

    She decided to help me when I took quite a time to find my pajama and I wished she didn’t. Her cleavage was showing and it seemed that her s were going to spill out. I quickly diverted my gaze to her face when she leaned back. That was close! She might have seen me gawking at her if I was a second late.

 

    I tried to cover up my un-easiness and asked if she found it. But I guess that was a wrong decision since she started babbling. I wasn't helping either as I kept answering her. We ended up finding my pajama once again in silence. She excused herself to put some clothes on and I thought that she might felt uncomfortable. Well, so did I and I was very grateful that she finally going to wear something because I won’t be able to concentrate if she keep doing that.  

 

     Aargh! Where’s that freaking pajama?! It’s so hard to find that peas-printed pajama here. I can say it was a limited edition one! Please, don’t leave me here baby. I’ll do anything to find you. I promise. I probably won’t find one like that nearby here anymore because it was the last one left in that shop.

 

     Jessica told me to find it on the other pile of bags and I did. But I really can’t find it so I decided to ask her, hoping to get some help, if I could. Unfortunately, it was a wrong timing. At that very time, her towel accidently fell down. I can tell that she had a very nice skin when the towel slide down her body smoothly. Her back looked so fine, pale-skin and damn, that curves! I thought it will slide all the way down; oh my God! I wonder how I will handle that situation, but fortunately she managed to catch it before it could go any lower than her waist.

 

     I never thought I’ll be feeling this way although I realized I wasn’t that attracted to men before. I thought I’ll just feel sort of emotions that is, quite weird for a straight girl to feel. But this, this time I felt uncomfortable, nervous, uneasy, confused and, and- I don’t know!

 

     I want to tear my eyes off from her but I just couldn’t. I tried to blink my eyes a couple of time but it just won’t work. I think I stopped breathing for a while ad my brain stopped functioning. I blanked out. I didn’t know what to think.

 

    Jessica quickly tied her towel back. She suddenly looked at me and got me caught out guard. I can’t look away because that will make me look even weird so I stared back at her and put up a trust-able face. I was really thankful that I watch a lot of movies with good actors. 

 


 

i wasn't goin to update it like this. but i guess this will do for now~ ;P

i was celebratin Eid Mubarak and was too busy. i'll edit this chapter soon and let u guys know, 

THANK YOU! <3

p/s: i was surprised to see there were people who still subscribin to my story. how did u guys find this?(since i haven't updating this for a while, it must be left behind already. XD )