23rd (short version)

Icy Flower

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

     I stood in front of the college’s gate for quite long already but still, that kid hasn’t arrived yet. I kept glancing to my wrist watch constantly and the time kept increasing each time I did so. Sighs and grunts escaped my lips for a few times and I tried to kill the time by playing games on my phone. I thought I succeed in doing that but unfortunately; it had been only 7 minutes past. Frustrated; I kicked the nearest pebble.

 

     That girl better come now before Siwon could catch up to me. I managed to escape myself from his offer to send me home and that was after so much excuses and reason that I couldn’t even remember where they came from. I just made them up and thankfully they came on the spot.

 

“Hey, Jess...”

Ugh, talk about luck! Where the heck is Taeyeon?!

 

     Siwon jogged up a little and approached me while waving his hand in the air. Laugh out loud please. I didn’t expect that oh-so-cool guy would wave his hand like an eight years old boy coming to his mom. I don’t know about others but he seemed to act a little bit different from when we first met. Well, more like, he acted kind of weird since the day Krystal and that Kim Taeyeon decided to spy on us and get him away from me. The scene where he waved to Taeyeon this morning flashed in my mind and that just freaked me out. Seriously, Taeyeon?

 

“Yeah, hi.” I replied bluntly and awkwardly threw him a small smile.

“You’re still here? Let me give you a ride home then.” He took out his keys, grabbed my hand and pulled me to follow him.

“U-uhm… I’m going home with my sister!” I quickly said and pulled my hand from him before forcing myself to let out a smile.

“Oh? Well, give her a call and tell her you’re going with me, okay?” He smiled and looked at me hopefully.

“No, it’s fine… really.” I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. This guy was starting to get on my nerves now and it was really frustrating.

“I’ll just- oh, here they are!” I was so freaking relieved when I saw Taeyeon’s car coming closer. When she pulled to a stop, I turned towards Siwon and bowed a little before biding him a goodbye.

 

    I got into the car and Krystal immediately spoke up; “What are you doing with him?”

 

“He offered me a ride home.” I casually said because I know Krystal will throw her tantrum against me about it again.

“Hey, Yoona.”

“Hi Unnie!” she smile widely and I just winked at her as a response.

“What? Didn’t we already warned him to stay off, Taeyeon-unnie?”

 

     Krystal turned to look at Taeyeon who was.., awkwardly waving her hand to Siwon? Krystal was bewildered by that. Her eyes went huge and left agape while she stared at Taeyeon in disbelieve.

 

“U-uh, what?” she cutely spun her head towards Krystal without leaving her hand still waving at Siwon.

“Yah! Unnie! What’s wrong with you?!”

“What?” she was confused. She looked like an innocent kid; not knowing her fault while Krystal was already on the verge to strangle her to death.

“Ugh! Talk later, action first. Now, can we leave?” I finally snapped because I couldn’t wait to get home and there they were, arguing about silly thing. Well, not that silly, because I; myself, was confuse too.

“Fine.”

     

     She switched the gear and stepped on the pedal, slowly driving away but still, she didn’t forget to bid Siwon once more when we passed him. Seriously, what’s wrong with them? What’s going on between them?! They just barely know each other and they were already waving each other every times they met. There was Krystal and Yoona too… heck, there was me but why must it be Taeyeon?

 

“Put on the seatbelt, Sica.”

 

     I snapped off from my thoughts and looked at her. She just casually said that without looking at me while she looked to right and left and back to right again before she drove out from the T-junction.

 

Oh my God~ Sica? What was that?

 

 My cheeks warmed up and I knew how red they looked like. I looked out the window to hide my face.

 

Giving nickname now, huh? Nice~

 

    Despite my blushing face, I still managed to let out a small smile at the thought of Taeyeon giving me a nickname. Progressing, I see?

 

 


 

Heyya! guess who's back? ^^,

oh my God... i'm so freaking happy, and the word of 'freedom' never left my mind for some quite times now. 

Exam's over! and i'm planning to feed my readers with more updates from now on~ ;D

i even have a few of one-shot story-lone in my head right now~ >< so i guess  u can expect them..

and, yeah~ short update? i'm just trolling u guys! lol, hahah~ gotcha! XD

i'll update the full version soon.. dun worry.

P/S: u guys don't know how much i smiled when i read your comments on my short leave.. :')

P/P/S: please mention your country/city in the comment box bellow~ i want to know the time difference between us,, ^,-