Phone Call

Icy Flower

 

Taeyeon’s POV

      It was early in the morning but my phone kept ringing.  Who on earth would call me this early? My mom wouldn’t be awake now and there’s no reason for Krystal and Yoona to call me since we live under the same roof.

 

     I rose from the bed and groan when the bed felt too warm to be left. Reaching for my phone, I took a look at the clock on the wall. It was just 5:47 in the morning! I checked the caller’s ID and it showed ‘Sneaky Seducer’. Well she was the last person I’d expect to give me a call at this rate. By the look of it, she didn’t seem to be a morning person either but there she was; calling me at dawn.

 

“Hey, what’s up?” I tried to stifle my yawn but it was hard.

“Pick me up.”

“What? Right now?”

“No, you fool. I haven’t showered yet.”

“Oh…”

“Pick me up at 7.30.”

“Yah, you could just call me later at 7. This is too early!”

“Whatever.”

 

     I just groaned because I really didn’t have the desire to argue right now. Heck, I’ve never had. I just woke up and what’s more irritating was my alarm hadn’t rung yet. Waking up before the alarm is not my lifestyle.

 

“Just drive by yourself!”

 

     I hung up and flopped back to my bed, pulling the blanket up to my face.

 

     Unfortunately, I didn’t even get to close my eyes when the phone started to ring once again. I tried to ignore it but it was so noisy so I had to pick it up or it’ll be too rude to reject the call.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

     How dare her hanging up on me like that? And she even told me to drive to school by myself! I stared at the screen for a few milliseconds before dialing up her number once again. After like forever, she finally answered the call. Good thing she did, or else.

 

“My car is broken, remember?”

“Liar. I know you picked it up last night.”

 

     Her voice sounded hoarse. I guessed it must be from waking up too early in the morning. Wait, did she really know I already picked it up from the workshop? How come? Ah… there goes my chance.

 

“Yah~ how did you know?”

 

     If I had looked at the mirror at that time, I would’ve realized I was pouting all along. I was glad we’re on the phone though, or she’ll see me all pouting and frowning, and I doubt she’ll keep mum about that.

 

     Instead of hearing the husky voice, it was silent on the other line. After a while, I heard soft breathing and I knew on the spot that she was sleeping. Seriously this girl, how can she ignore me like that? I was talking to her!

 

“Oi! Are you sleeping?”

 

     Still, all I heard was nothing but her steady breathing. Oh my God, I can’t believe this. She was really getting on my nerve.

 

“Hey-”

“Nah, just kidding.” She suddenly burst out laughing.

“Aissh, I don’t have time for your joke this early!”

“Well, can I say I don’t have time for your call this early too?”

“That’s a whole different story Kim Taeyeon.”

“It’s not.”

“Ugh, whatever. Just remember to pick me up after this!”

“No way… your house is too far. It’s not like you don’t have a car, right?”

 

     I sighed. She was right though. I do have a car but I don’t want to drive on my own when they got to go to school altogether. There was really no other way… I had to be honest.

 

“I do. But it’s too lonely to drive alone to my school.”

“Wha-”

“Listen. If you do as I told, I’ll let you have a touch, okay?”

 

     Before she could even retort back, an idea suddenly came to my mind. So I just say it out before I could even give it a proper thought. Just as soon I said it, there was a short silence on the other line before the girl spoke up again.

 

“What does that supposed to mean?”

“Uhm… you know, touchy touchy?” how could she not get it? I mean, after that kiss we had last night? Gosh, this girl is so dense!

“Sica, I swear you’re weird…”

 

     That name again! Since when did she get that nickname for me?

 

     I rolled around and curled up on the bed after I heard her calling me by a nickname that she came up with, I think? This was the second time she called me that. God, it sounded so… unf!

 

     I quickly composed myself and sat up straight because I have been silent for quite a time already. I wouldn’t want her to think I’m weirder than I looked, or sounded. I took a deep breath before speaking up.

 

“I’m not. Duh, can’t you get it? I mean-”

“Okay fine, whatever. I’ll pick you up later.”

“Good, now get your up from the bed.”

“Geez, it’s still early! I’m going to sleep a little bit more.” she groaned and I heard some kind of rustle over the line.

“No. Get up now and take a bath. I don’t like waiting.”

“You won’t be waiting. Aissh, stop it now! I’m going to sleep a bit more and I’ll pick you up right on time, the end. And you just woke me up half an hour from my wake-up-time, you better pay for it!”

“Hahha! Serve you right. I don’t care, get your up now, kiddo!”

 

     I quickly hung up before she could even say a thing. 

 


aannd.. there goes my last update before i'll put thi story on 'hiatus'

i'll be sitting my college entrance exam this year so i have to focus on it~ ^^

thanks for reading, subscribing, comment-ing, upvoting and lastly, spending y0ur precious times with me. 

do not un-subscribes eh? please? pretty, please? muack! lov u guys!