Chapter One

Icy Flower

 

     Kring! Kring! The bell at the front door didn't seems like would stop any soon. Customers kept coming to the flower shop. She; owner of the shop, didn't has any clue on why people were attacking her shop today. Was something happening? As far she knows, nothing special happen today. She just shrugged it off. “I guess this is my day. ^_^” she thought while serving her customers.

     It was noon when all the fuss has stopped. People still coming but not as many as in the morning earlier so Taeyeon was not really that busy.

Gee gee gee gee, baby, baby~ suddenly, her phone rang. She picked up the call immediately after she saw the caller ID.

 

Taeyeon : Yobosaeyo? Deh, Yoona-yah, Wae?

Yoona : Unnie, what are doing now?

Taeyeon : Nothing, just arranging the flowers here. Why?

Yoona : Anniyo, I just want to ask you to have a lunch with us. Wanna come? *smile*

Taeyeon : Oh! Sure.. Wait, us? Who else? Is Krystal coming? *grin*

Yoona : uhm, deh! She is. Why are you only looking for Krystal? Don’t you want to see me too?

     Even though Taeyeon can’t see Yoona’s expression now, she can tell by her voice that she was pouting.

Taeyeon : ahhaha! Anniyo, of course I want to see my deer too~ ^_^

Yoona : *giggle* arasso, I’ll wait for you at Caramel Café. Don’t be late!

Taeyeon : arasso, arasso~ I’ll be there in ten minutes.

 

     Taeyeon started to pick up her things. She took her wallet, car key and her coat where she left at the back of the counter earlier. Then, she looked at her watch on her right wrist, “eight minutes to go, well, I better hurry up.” Actually, the café is not that far from her shop. It’ll only take 5 minutes to reach there from her shop by car. But since Taeyeon is the type who doesn’t like to come late, she preferred to come earlier than making her friends keep waiting for her.

     Taeyeon checked her shop for the last time before flipping the sign to show that her shop will be closed for awhile. She then locked the door and about to turn around. But, just as she turned to leave, a girl with blonde hair was running towards her and trying to catch her breath when she stopped.

     “Excuse me miss, but we are already closed. Sorry, but I need to go somewhere else right now.” Taeyeon said to the blonde girl in front her who still had her head low while trying to regain her normal breath. Just as the blonde girl lifted her head, there was only one thing Taeyeon thought at that moment; this girl is so damn pretty. “Can’t you just open it for me? It will be really quick.” The blonde girl asked, well, in this case, she was practically ordering Taeyeon. =_=’  “B-but I just clo-” “Palli!” Taeyeon was trying to explain but the latter already cut her off and was glaring at her as if she will kill Taeyeon if she doesn't open the shop for her. “D-deh! Chakkamanyong~” she immediately opened the front door and let the blonde to get in.

     “M-miss, can you hurry up please? I nee-” she didn't’t finished her sentences when the other girl suddenly turned her head and threw Taeyeon a shut-up-or-I-will-kill-you kind of look.      “T-take your time! I-I’ll wait you here.”  She immediately shut and just stared at the girl who was looking around trying to find a flower that she wanted.

Why did I even stuttering? =,= - Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon’s POV

     You know, I felt like watching a movie with the beautiful blonde surrounded by all these flowers. It felt like one of those scenes where the heroine was plucking a flower, smell it and dance in the middle of the sea of flower. Here, I witnessed it by myself. So I just stared at the latter admiring the beauty of hers. The flawless skin, attracting figure, beautiful eyes, pointed nose and nice firm . Wait, did I just say nice ? Oh no, I think my byun side is taking over me now… Please, not now! Just then, when I was too observed in my thoughts, she suddenly looked at me while holding a red flower. Startled, I looked away immediately so that she won’t catch me looking at her. But I guessed it was too late. Damn it! She must have seen me gawking at her.

     “Excuse me, I would like to buy a bouquet of this one and please be quickly.” she said to me with a straight tone. Not even a slight of friendly tone or grateful tone in her voice. I mean, come on, I already opened this shop just for her! “Alright, wait a minute. I’ll wrap it for you,” I replied her with a not-too-cheerful tone too. Well, why do I have to be friendly to her if he didn’t want to? After done paying for the flower, she just left me without saying a single ‘thank you’. What is so difficult with that? “You’re welcome!” I shouted at her when she was far enough to hear me. But I guess she DID hear me because she stopped in her track and turn around before shouting a ‘thank you’ back while glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and quickly locked the door again.