Chapter 8 - My first Day

Boyfriend For Hire: Let me love you... (Discontinued)

Kyuhyun's brother-

I went out of the car. I tried to move my legs but they seemed frozen.

"You're not scared are you?" Kyuhyun asked me when he saw me standing still.

"No. I'm not scared." I lied.

"They're not going to bite. This is a great school. If anyone gives you trouble just let me know." Kyuhyun said to me slightly pushing me forward.

I wanted to turn around and run like a coward.

This school scares me...

But what really scared me more was my brother...

Correction... half brother.

He isn't the evil maknae for no reason.

"Kyuhyun!" I heard a girl call from behind us.

I turned around and saw this cute girl walking towards us.

"Minye!" Kyuhyun said hugging the girl.

These two know each other?

"What are you still doing here? You're late for class." She said crossing her arms across her chest.

I saw Kyuhyun scratch his head and his face turned pink. This is the first time that I've seen him react this way.


"Um..." I said clearing my throat.

"Oh, this is my brother..." Kyuhyun finally said introducing me to the girl.

He didn't finish his sentence because the bell rang and we ran towards our classes.

Kyuhyun lead me in the classroom and I held my breath while everyone in the room looked and stared at me.

This is it!

My first day in school...

Officially starts.

Minye(L)-

Kyuhyun and I sat together in front of the class while his brother sat at the back. I knew he was his brother because Kyuhyun showed me pictures of him before. He seemed much nicer and cuter in person.

"Was that your brother earlier?" I asked Kyuhyun.

"Yes. He finally came back home. He arrived yesterday." Kyuhyun said to me.

"Really? That's great! Your family can be together again." I said happily.

Kyuhyun and I turned around and looked at his brother who was already making friends. Most of the girls in the class looked at him and giggled. I have a feeling that it won't be long until he becomes one of the Kingkas around here.

"I think he's going to fit in just fine." I said to Kyuhyun.

"I hope so." Kyuhyun said furrowing his eyebrows.

"You really care for him, don't you?" I asked when I saw his worried expression.

"Of course. Though I would never admit it in front of him. He is the only brother I have." Kyuhyun replied.

I smiled at him and placed my hand on his.

"I'm sure he feels the same way." I told him.

He squeezed my hand tighter and smiled back.

"I hope so." He added softly.

I knew how much Kyuhyun wanted his family to be together again. The members of Super Junior may not know it but Kyuhyun really loves his brother. He had been wanting to be near him eversince he left five years ago. I don't know the reason why he left. Kyuhyun never told me why. All I know is that when he left Kyuhyun's heart left with him. Maybe this time...

Now that his brother is back...

He wouldn't be so distant...