Chapter 2- The dragon unleashed...

Boyfriend For Hire: Let me love you... (Discontinued)

Leeteuk-

Fire was everywhere...

I saw Haeyin's sad face surrounded by flames...

Gun shots were heard from all directions...

Sungye shouted my name...

Police sirens filled the air...

"Leeteuk! Leeteuk! Leeteuk wake up!" I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes and rubbed it. I was in the school's cafeteria and Sungye was looking at me with an annoyed expression.

"Wha--" I asked confused at what's happening.

"You fell asleep again gaeteuk...Aish! What have you and Sungye been doing all night?" Heechul asked with an mischievous smile on his face.

"WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING!"Sungye and I both said together with our faces turning red.

"Hahaha... you should see your faces.... I'm just joking." Heechul said laughing hard.

"Yah! That wasn't funny." I said to him.

"You dozed off again and in the middle of our conversation too... why have you been doing that? Are you feeling okay?" Sungye asked me with a worried expression.

"I'm fine. I just haven't been sleeping that well lately... but I'm fine... really... I am." I said to her.

I assured her that I was fine and she didn't need to worry about a thing. Sungye nodded her head and smiled at me.

God! Her smile almost made me go to heaven.

I'm glad I get to see that a lot now that everything's alright.

"Hyung!!!!"

We turned around and saw Ryeowook and Minmi running towards us.

"Hyung! Yoona and another girl are fighting outside." Ryeowook told Heechul when he finally caught his breath.

"Bwoh?! Aish!" Heechul said getting up from his seat and ran outside.

We followed him and saw Yoona being held back by Haneul and Kibum while another girl was being held back by another student.

"Say that again... B****! I'll pull your hair out!" Yoona said angrily at the girl.

I've never seen Yoona that angry before. She was always... cheerful and polite.

What happened?

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Heechul asked Yoona angrily.

"Sunbaenim! She started this whole mess! I was just protecting myself!" The girl said pointing at Yoona.

"You're not just a B****! But you're a liar too!" Yoona said breaking free from Haneul and Kibum.

She attacked the girl again and pulled on her hair. Heechul went between them. I helped Haneul pull Yoona away from the girl while Sungye and the others pulled the girl away.

"Yah! Stop it you two!" Heechul shouted in anger now.

We all fell silent when Heechul shouted. His face was the scariest angered face that I have ever seen.

Uh-oh...

Heechul's pissed...

The dragon will be unleashed...

"Okay guys... slowly back away." I whispered to the others.

We all slowly took a few steps backward and held our breaths. The other students did the same too.

"See what I mean sunbae?" The girl said.

"You started it! Oppa... she spread rumors in our class... she said that..." Yoona started to say but Heechul interrupted her.

"I don't care whoever started this! Is this how you should act in school? Picking fights and doing a scandalous act like this? Do you have any idea of the amount of embarrassment that you've caused our family?!" Heechul shouted at Yoona.

Yup... the dragon is unleashed.

"She said that I'm not a part of your family... she said that I'm just an orphan mooching off on the family's wealth... she said I was worthless.... Do you agree with her oppa? I may be an orphan and was raised in your care... but I would never do nything to cause you or anyone else trouble! I thought you of all people would understand that." Yoona said as tears fell from her eyes and she ran away.

"Yah! Yoona!" Haneul and Kibum called out and ran after her leaving Heechul with the girl.

"Sunbae..." The girl started to say but Heechul slapped her.

Heechul may be a loose canon but he would never think of hurting a girl. He must be really angry about what the girl had told Yoona. Heechul... though he would never admit it, cared a lot for Yoona. Even more than we think he does. They might not be related at all, but he still thought of her as someone special to him.

"How dare you say those things to Yoona?! You know nothing about her! What gives you the right to say... Aish! If I ever catch you or anyone else doing things that would hurt her... I swear that slap is the least of your problem. Get out of my sight!" Heechul shouted at the girl.

The girl and her friends quickly turned around and walked away.

"Heechul..." I started to say but he turned towards the direction that Yoona went.

"Continue with your lunch." Heechul said with a more calmer voice.

He said nothing after that and walked away.

I guess when it comes to the matters of the heart...

Even the dragon... is tamed.