Chapter 14 – The fight

Boyfriend For Hire: Let me love you... (Discontinued)

Leeteuk-

The afternoon went by fast and I had to go back to school before Siwon could return home. I readied myself for anything that would happen. If those guys want to beat me up again, then I would have to be prepared. I brought with me some bandages and readied my phone. I made sure I wasn't followed. I arrived at the back of the gym alone and saw the 5 guys from earlier waiting for me. One of them noticed me and told the others that I was there. They surrounded me immediately. Their leader took hold of my collar and our faces were inches apart.

 

“Now that you're here... let's talk business.” He said to me.

 

I held my breath and nodded.

 

Whatever these guys want... it has to be important.

I just hope that it won't involve the others.

 

Han Kyung-

 

Practice was almost done for the day and the coach told us to clean up. Juna walked over to me and gave a smile. Even though she was covered in sweat, to me she never looked more beautiful.

 

“Had fun?” I asked her with a smile.

“Yes. You?” She said sitting next to me.

“Of course. It's not every day that I get to kick Coach's Kim's .” I told her.

She laughed little and slightly punched my arm.

“Hey! Lay-off my dad... he's old. He's not as young as he used to be.” Juna said to me.

 

I placed my arm round her shoulders and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. Her face turned red and looked down.

 

“Do you know how beautiful you look right now?” I asked her.

“Yes... I tend to use sweat as a perfume.... I look like a mess Han Kyung... I should probably go take a shower now.” She said to me half-jokingly as she got up from her seat.

 

I held on to her hand and looked at her. I got up and held my breath as our faces were inches apart. I leaned over and took Juna's lips with mine.

 

“Do you know how much I love you?” I asked her placing my hands on her face.

“Hmmm.... this much?” Juna said spreading her arms in front of her.

“You know me to well...” I started to say.

 

I was about to say more when I heard a noise from a window near the bleachers. Juna and I went to were the noise was. We looked out the window and saw five guys beating someone up.

 

“Maybe now, you'll reconsider our proposal.” One of the guys said to the guy that they were beating up.

“I won't.... I'll never do it!” The guy said to them.

 

Wait… that voice…

 

“OMG! They’re beating up Leeteuk.” Juna said to me.

 

I ran down stairs and went to them. I was thankful of my martial arts skill. I got rid of those guys immediately.

 

“You’ll regret this.” One of them said before he ran away together with his friends.

 

I went to Leeteuk right away and Juna arrived with the first aid kit.

 

“Leeteuk! Are you okay?” I asked him with a worried look.

“I… I’m fine.” He said as he tried to get up.

“Who were they? Why are they beating you up?” I asked him.

“No one.” Leeteuk answered trying his best to get up.

“Leeteuk… we’ll take you to the nurse’s office.” I said to him.

“N-no need. I’m fine.” Leeteuk said smiling.

“You’re badly injured. If you won’t go to the nurse’s office then at least let us take you home.” Juna said to him.

“Come on. We’ll go to my apartment.” I said to him.

 

I wrapped his arm on my shoulder and Juna helped me carry him. I have no idea why he was beaten up like that or who those people were but I know that Leeteuk wouldn’t tell us right away. It seems that it’s still difficult for him to open up to us.

Trust us a little Leeteuk…

That’s all we ask.

___________________________________

Hi guys... I know I haven't update like forever... mianhe... I've been unable to write lately... especially this story... I don't know what's wrong with me.... *sigh*.... anyways... I'll try to update more often...