Chapter 10 - Minye's Special Guy

Boyfriend For Hire: Let me love you... (Discontinued)

Sungye-

There was another explosion again and people were starting to talk. No one seemed to know why there were explosions were happening. It always happened at the same time and place. No one was reported hurt and the damages were all covered by the school.

"Why would anyone do such a thing?" I asked Minye.

The two of us were headed to the cafeteria to meet up with Super Junior and the rest of the group.

"I don't know but people are starting to talk... whoever is responsible is in a lot of trouble." Minye said to me.

She flicked her hair and fixed her blouse. It made me smile.

"Meeting up with him again?" I asked her.

"Ye-yeah... sort of." Minye said her cheeks turning red.

"I don't get it why you have to hide him from me. Me! Your sister! You've been together for a year now and I haven't even heard what's his name is. All I know is that he's from our class. Whe  are you going to introduce him to me?" I asked her pouting my lips.

"Don't be mad... it's just that... well... I still haven't... I'll introduce him soon... I promise." Minye said crpssing her heart.

"Araso." I said placing an arm on her shoulder and smiled.

We entered the cafeteria and was surprised whena tall guy was waiting in front of us. He was carrying a bouquet of red roses. He smiled when he saw me and Minye.

Was he smiling at me?

He walked towards us and gave the bouquet to Minye. Minye accepted it and I could see her cheeks turn red.

"I take it this is the special guy?" I whispered to her.

Minye nodded yes. The guy smiled at me and bowed his head.

"I'm Zhoumi. It's nice to finally meet you." He said to me.

"It's noce to finally meet you too Zhoumi. Would you like to join us for lunch?" I said to him.

"Um.. actually..." Minye started to say.

"I get it. I'll leave you two alone now. Bye Zhoumi! Take care of my sister... Araso?" I said to them getting the message that they want to be alone.

"Neh." He said giving me another smile.

"Thanks unni." Minye told me.

I waved at them and went towards the private section of the cafeteria where Super Junior and their partners were. I couldn't help but smile. Zhoumi seemed to be a nice guy. I'm sure he'll take care of my sister well.

He'd better...

I turned around and saw them sitting quietly in a corner laughing and smiling at each ther. They held each others' hand and sat close.

They looked so cute together.

Zhoumi... take care of my sister...

Don't break her heart.

_________________________________________

A.N.

My updates have been short lately and I apologize... I promise to update more soon... Love you guys! Stay tuned for more surprises... Do you guys have an idea on who's doing the explosions and who's Kyuhyun's brother is?... Let me hear your thoughts!