Chapter 16 – A movie disaster

Boyfriend For Hire: Let me love you... (Discontinued)

Donghae-

 

Bianchi and I decided to have our first date. We were going to watch a movie then go to the park and talk.

 

If I play my cards, right…

Maybe the date could end…

Probably with a kiss goodnight?

 

I started to blush thinking of Bianchi’s kiss.

 

Donghae…

You can be a when you want to…

Geez!

 

Bianchi finally arrived and my face turned redder. She was wearing a mini-dress and had her hair tied loosely on her shoulder. She smiled when she saw me and I felt like I was on a rocket going to Mars.

 

She had the most beautiful smile in the world.

 

“Hi. You look great.” I said to her.

“Th-thank you. You look good too.” She answered shyly.

 

For a while there was silence. It was hard for me to say what I feel since there’s a huge language barrier between us. I cleared my throat and held out my arm. She smiled at me and took my arm and together we walked towards the theater.

 

Sometimes words don’t need to be said.

 

We entered the theater and bought our tickets. Bianchi made me choose what movie to watch so I chose a horror movie. I’m not really a fan of horror movies but I thought to myself if I play my cards right when Bianchi gets a fright she’ll hug me and I could probably even place my arm around her and hold her hand.

 

Okay… Donghae wish yourself good luck...

 

But sadly my plan backfired on me. The movie scared me more than her. She was laughing the whole time while I was screaming with fear.

 

I don’t know whether she was laughing at me or at the movie.

My bet is she’s laughing at me.

She probably thinks I’m a coward or something.

 

When the movie was over Bianchi and I started to walk home.

 

“That was a fun movie.” She said to me.

“Ye-yeah…” I said looking away hoping that she won’t see my red face.

“Is there something wrong? You’ve been acting weird since we saw the movie.” Bianchi asked me with a worried expression.

“I’m… I’m a bit embarrassed. I acted like a total coward shouting all through out the movie.” I told her honestly.

“Don’t be embarrassed. The only reason I enjoyed the movie was… well… you were with me and when you were shouting I kind of thought it was cute. Most men act tough even though they’re not and I hate that. But you… you weren’t afraid to show your weak side.” Bianchi said.

 

I didn’t know what surprised me the most. Was it that Bianchi said something longer than a few words or was it when she said I was cute.

 

Does this mean she likes me?

 

“I’ve always liked the fact that you’re not afraid to show how you feel. I like that about you.” Bianchi said with her cheeks turning pink.

 

Is she saying that she likes me?

 

“You… you like me?” I asked her.

 

We both stopped walking and faced each other. Bianchi nodded her head without looking at me.

 

She likes me!

She actually likes me!

 

I couldn’t help but jump for joy.

 

“Yes! She likes me! Bianchi likes me!” I said happily.

“Donghae calm down people are staring at us.” She said in English.

 

I only understood part of what she said but I got it. I calmed down and took her hand.

 

“Bianchi… I like you too… will you be my girlfriend?” I asked her with my heart pounding fast.

“Ye… yes.” She said with a smile.

 

I hugged her tightly. I then leaned over and kissed her. She wrapped her arms on my shoulder and smiled. Tears of happiness were falling from our eyes. I wiped her tears away while she wiped mine.

 

“This must be the happiest moment of my life.” I said to her.

“Mine too.” She replied.

 

Hand in hand we walked again this time with our hearts filled with happiness.

 

With so little words…

Our feelings were made known.

Now that I have you Bianchi…

I’m going to make sure to keep you.