Chapter 12 - Who are you?

Boyfriend For Hire: Let me love you... (Discontinued)

Jungso-

I hurriedly fixed my things when class ended. I placed my books in my locker and started to walk towards the cafeteria where I would meet Sungye and the others. On my way there someone pulled me inside a classroom.

"Hey! Wha-" I said when he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Park Jungso... we want a word with you." He said as four other men surrounded me.

The guy was tall and the other guys around him wasn't as tall as he is.

"What do you want?" I asked them.

I placed on my bravest face. I didn't want to be intimidated by them. The one that grabbed me pinned me to the wall and placed a hand on my throat. He was choking me.

"Listen well... Park Jungso... I suggest you do exactly as we say or else something bad might happen to your girlfriend and friends... You don't want to harm them do you?" He said to me.

"Wh--at--- d-do---you---" I tried to ask.

It was difficult for me to breathe since he was choking me with his hand.

"Jus be cooperative... araso?" He said.

He let go of me and I took a deep breath trying to fill my lungs with air. I placed a hand on my throat that was turning red now.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked them looking at each and everyone of them.

"We're your worst nightmare." One of the other four said as he began to kick me.

They started to beat me up. I tried to fight back but there was five of them and only one of me. I placed my hands on my stomach trying to block their kicks and punches from hitting any vital organs. I fell to the floor and one of them pulled my hair making me look at his face.

"We want you to do a little favor for us. Once you've done it, nothing will happen to your friends... you wouldn't want an explosion in this room with your friends in it... now do you?" He said in my ear.

I said nothing. They laughed at me and kicked me aside.

"Meet us at the back of the gym this afternoon and if you tell anyone about this... I'll make sure that your friends never leaves that cafeteria." The guy said as he and his group left the room.

I tried to stand up and managed to sneak out without anyone else noticing me. I went inside the boy's comfortroom and washed my face and hands. I could see there were bruises on my face. I then decided to go home and return at the time that those guys said . I don't know who they are or what do they want from me. If they were the ones that were causing the explosions in the classroom then I don't have any choice but to follow what they said.

I don't want Sungye and the others to be involved in this.

I'll find out what they want from me and if it's something bad then I would just have to stop them.

Kyuhyun's brother-

Kyuhyun saw me sitting on the table by myself and asked me to join them in the private section. I reluctantly at first but he was insistent. I found myself standing before his friends. They all looked at me and I'm sure they were wondering who I was. I saw Minye(L) smile at me and I smiled back.

"Guys, I'd like you all to meet my brother." Kyuhyun said introducing me to his friends.

How do you introduce yourself in Korean again?

"A-aneyong haseyo... I'm Henry-imnida..." I said with an awkward pronounciation.

"He's just like you Han Kyung!" Heechul laughed out loud.

"Anio!" Han Kyung said to Heechul his cheeks turning red.

"Don't mind Heechul-hyung... it's nice to meet you Henry. I'm Siwon..." Siwon said as he started to introduce the rest of Kyuhyun's friends.

They made me feel at home and not awkward at all. They joked around with me. It was a nice feeling to be accepted. At home, I never felt like this. Even with Kyuhyun with me...

The reason why I left in the first place...

Is what keeps me from getting close to people.

"Oh... you play the violin?" Jinhye said when she noticed me carrying my violin.

"Yes. You should hear him play. He's really good." Kyuhyun told them.

"Can you please play a song for us?" Minye(L) asked me.

How could I say no to her?

"Okay." I said.

I took my violin out and played a song for them. They all clapped and listened. After I was done they all cheered and praised me.

For the first time in my life...

I was being appreciated...

Maybe coming back...

Wasn't so bad after all...