Chapter 11 - Bumping in to you

Boyfriend For Hire: Let me love you... (Discontinued)

Kyuhyun's brother-

Lunchtime for me meant lunch alone. Being in a new school is tough most especially if you're so different from the students.

It' a pain in the but at times that you're not from this place.

I watched from a distance as Kyuhyun and his friends, Super Junior sat at the private area of the cafeteria. They were so lucky that they get to have such privileges. I guess it helps that one you're one of the school Kingkas.

Lucky... he's so lucky.

I placed my lunch down on the table and ate my lunch. 

Why did I come back here?

If I knew that things would be this different I would have stayed where I was.

I made friends at the classroom earlier but I didn't go to lunch with them. I sensed that they weren't that interested in me at all. They were just curious because I entered the room with Kyuhyun and Minye(L).

None of them cared about me at all.

I gave a deep sigh as I took a bite from my lunch. Just as the food started to enter my mouth someone bumped into my chair and caused me to fall on the floor spilling my lunch on my shirt and pants.

Great! This day couldn't get any worse.

"Oh... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to..." Someone said to me.

I looked up and saw this girl with long hair looking at me with an apologetic look. I stood up from the floor and smiled at her.

She's so pretty.

"It's nothing... don't worry about it." I said to her with my cheeks turning pink.

"But your clothes are a mess." She said pointing at my shirt.

"It's okay. I have some spare clothes in my bag. By the way I'm..." I started to say introducing myself.

"Yoona! Are you okay?" Another girl asked her.

"I'm fine Jinhye." Yoona said as the other girl steered her away from me.

Yoona...

What a nice name...

I hope I get a chance to meet her again.

Yoona-

Jinhye walked me towards the private section of the cafeteria where Super Junior was. I kept looking back at the guy that I bumped into. He was claring his table now and started to get his things and walk out of the cafeteria.

Shoot! I hadn't been able to apologize to him properly.

I don't even get his name.

I've never seen him before.

He must be a new student.

Great! I just humiliated myself in front of a new student.

I sat as far away from Heechul as possible. I was still mad at him for what he did. He was my brother and he should have apologized. But no. He never said a word.

"Yah! Are you still mad at me?" Heechul-oppa asked me.

I ignored him just like what I did the whole week.

Of course I am... you insensitive jerk.

"Yoona! Yah!" He said his voice rising.

"Heechul... chill... relax... I'm sure Yoona has forgiven you... right?" Sungye said eyeing me closely.

"I have no idea what you're talking about unnni... I'm not hungry anymore. I'll go ahead." I said to her.

I got my things and stood up.

"Yah!" Heechul said getting up as well.

I ignored him again and started to walk away. I expected him to follow me but he didn't.

Pabo...

If you had come after me... I wouldn't be angry with you...

Why do you always let me go?...

Can't you hold on to me even just this one time?